Awoo.

SSMB group picture~planning thread (Requests are closed)

Rey Skywalker-Ren

Guys Im not sure if Im really gonna use this for the front picture but:

ssmb4.thumb.png.73c6af231f06323c32fe252a

i was too out to color I know everyone looks stupid here but I tried. And I wanted to do for @Vertekins sense she have a birthday in a week. Sorry!!!! 

• Thumbs Up 5

sofar.thumb.png.0f29984b8f3c2f71ea843c84

Okay. No more Reqs guys after this. so this is what I have so far. Not great but Im working on it. 

bottom~ @Wraith @Blacklightning (btw Sorry about your character looking stupid i'll fix it)

behind BL~ @Ming Ming Yuigahama

On top~ @B-17G Flying Fortress @Failinhearts

Whoop whoop! I've see that you put on Yui's devilish outfit! <3

tumblr_ngomrwEKEk1txrzruo1_500.gif

Keep it up, can't wait for the finished group picture! It's gonna be epic!

Edited by Ming Ming Yuigahama
  • Thumbs Up 2

Awesome!!

Hey guys Im taking a poll. My friend thinks the picture of us looks cool but I think its too stupid to be in the front. What do you think? 

http://goo.gl/lysYjV (should this be in the front: http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/20218-ssmb-group-picture~planning-thread-requests-are-closed/?do=findComment&comment=988175) 

~looks at the poll again~ WAOOO.... okay. haha

11 people say I should draw other front picture options. and 5 say keep it. The forum spoke. I will do other options.However I am cureently now working on other members so it will be not a short while for me to draw it again and maybe add more characters to the front. So I will leave this colored picture I did:

ssmb42.thumb.png.c35b238b5b51edafad09426

left to right @Vertekins @Diogenes Sonikku and the fastest hedgehog ever and my favorite character SONIC!!!! 

After I get more characters done I will draw more of these and leave them to a vote. 

Also i came with a idea to do the group picture everyone sonic boom style. Meaning that everyone will have sports tape everywhere ahahahaha. If you want me to go back to do your character boom style. let me know. 

In fact i a urge to do @Indigo Rush's character boom style :D if he lets me.

Oh and the stage I miiiight get rid of it as it makes my visions look stupid and I want this to be a good drawing. I am drawing peoples characters so I know people will expect me to do more which I wanna bring. So I will try my best to make it awesome. I am having alot of fun with this.

@Ming Ming Yuigahama~yeah thats my favorite outfit from hers haha so i had to draw it. I hope it comes out good!

@B-17G Flying Fortress~ i might redo you. i wanted you to be bigger :(

@Soni~ i forgot you wanted to be next to @Falonso14 so I will do that.... hugging :) j/k... no hugging. but I have a idea that you will wave Sonic Lost Steam everywhere :D

Mods: you all will carry a ban-hammer at the top! :) 

• Thumbs Up 6

Update:

Hey, just a update. I am still working on the picture but if I wanna be honest Im starting to hate my artwork. I have even redone it many times because its not coming out like my vision. Im still working on it in sections like there called. But im scared no one will like it. For me it love to draw and I want to do this for you guys because i want do draw everyone and have fun and I want to help bring us together. But when I start doing it... it comes out all wrong. I cannot even draw my own character right and she looks stupid.

If i cannot draw my own character how am i gonna draw everyone elses? There are even well respected members and mods who want in to and even someone i consider a role model to me wants in as well. So this is to say that this is gonna take a while longer until I can be confident with my own drawing skills and make sure that everyone whos in it is pertrayed in the right way and is next to who they want to be next to. I want you guys to love this peice. I just need time. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Take your time, there's no need to rush it. If you don't like it, then chances are most of us would feel the same. Don't pressure yourself too much is all.

• Thumbs Up 5

Always put yourself first. If you're not enjoying it, then just take a break. I understand the pressure you feel, trust me.

If anyone dares to give you a hard time in getting this done, then they should lose the right to be in the picture. It might sound harsh but forcing a rush job will greatly effect the quality and it's not a nice thing to do either.

If you are having difficulty in drawing certain things, I'd suggest checking out drawing tips or asking advice from fellow members. The one I find most helpful is lightly sketching shapes and stick figures to map out a pose and position for a character, then adding darker details when your happy with it.

I meant what I said before. If you need anything, I'll be here. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys. I was talking with Mikyeong, and she wanted me to tell you all that she's feeling a bit down about what's happened here recently, so she's putting the group pic on hold for a while until she feels better.

• Thumbs Up 6

Hopefully she understands that she's under no pressure or obligation with this.

The whole thing is meant to be a bit of fun on her part. I, and I'm sure everyone else, see this the same way. If it's starting to cause her any sort of distress then something's wrong and she's completely right to take a step back for a bit.

If the absolute worst case scenario happens and she cancels it then you know what? That's absolutely fine too!

I love what we've seen of this so far and it'd be great to see it completed but that's for her, and only her, to decide. I've seen her do great work before this and she'll do great work after so there's no "bad" or "wrong" way to handle something like this.

Anyway, it's Christmas time so let's see some smiles!

Edited by LiamTheAnimator
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, I understand and I don't blame her. I wish I could make her feel better, some of the people here are really starting to piss me off and I don't care who knows.

Please keep an eye on her for me Dio. I've got some serious thinking to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Im here.

Thank you for understanding, I was afraid no one will understand but yeah thank you. I wanted this to be something I enjoy to do. I was doing this because I love art and its a challenge I want to do. Plus I always wanted to do a SSMB group picture in the past especially for the first 30 days of Sonic thing.  This was suppose to be a fun thing to do. However the last days I felt that people were against me and are saying I am doing this and others to be popular. So i thought it wouldnt be appericated like it was before. Im not doing this to be popular. I dont care if no one belives me. I just felt very alone. I still do feel that way a little and its messing with me confidence to finish the drawing. 

Im still working on it but I need a break. Just a small one. :(

• Thumbs Up 3