Awoo.

Sonic Unleashed

Eternal EX

Hmp! I have both versions of the game. I like them both, but so far, I love the Wii version more than I like the 360 version!

The nighttime levels do not bother me in both versions, but the Wii version has more alternative paths than the 360 version does! Sure, the 360 version has some advantages over the Wii version, but that Wii version gives me more of a Sonic and Knuckles vibe, thanks to its alternate paths!

Is there really that much point to alternative paths though when on all of them you're spending most of your time just running down empty roads?

I guess it comes down to personal taste, I guess the Wii and 360 versions give different speed running experiences. The Wii version is more about planning, and discovering the best route to go; on 360 it's a full on test of physical skill at navigating the hazards of the level as fast as possible...

I prefer the latter.

Are you talking to me?

Yeah, I'm just wondering whether you meant the daytime stages or nighttime stages in terms of more branching pathways. I didn't play the 360 version enough to get a feel for either of the types of stages.

Hey people!I need only one Achievment left!It's the Ace Pilot!Is it something with Tails' flying with the Tornado?Help!

Hey people!I need only one Achievment left!It's the Ace Pilot!Is it something with Tails' flying with the Tornado?Help!

Get an S rank on the first Torando level (you can find it in Spagonia's daytime level select or entrance stage). The most simple way to do this is just beat the stage without missing or getting hit. It's tricky but if you keep your cool and pay attention it's very possible. I think it's just possible to get an S rank even if you get hit, but only if you get hit RIGHT near the start or right near the end.

Getting a high score depends on keeping your combo high (missing or getting hit drops your combo back down to 0). So getting hit or missing anywhere but the start or end means it'll be impossible to get a really high combo.

Edited by JezMM

Yeah, I'm just wondering whether you meant the daytime stages or nighttime stages in terms of more branching pathways. I didn't play the 360 version enough to get a feel for either of the types of stages.

Daytime stages, of course.

Is there really that much point to alternative paths though when on all of them you're spending most of your time just running down empty roads?

I guess it comes down to personal taste, I guess the Wii and 360 versions give different speed running experiences. The Wii version is more about planning, and discovering the best route to go; on 360 it's a full on test of physical skill at navigating the hazards of the level as fast as possible...

I prefer the latter.

Maybe I should elaborate on what I said. For reasons based on challenges, I like the 360 version. Though the Wii version may seem more about running, I guess you can say I like the Wii version since it gives more of a nostalgia feel with his multiple paths.

I should have elaborated on this more, but you know...both version have their own advantages and disadvantages over each other.

Edited by Flamerstreak

Wait you did the hotdog stages in EGGYLAND? Damn you to fuckin hell, I to this day still die like 4 times on that stage. But cool your beating me in that game.

Wait you did the hotdog stages in EGGYLAND? Damn you to fuckin hell, I to this day still die like 4 times on that stage. But cool your beating me in that game.

Once you've done it the first time, the rest become pretty easy ;) And the time limits are easily long enough for you to be careful. I did the level in like 15 minutes and didn't die.

Get an S rank on the first Torando level (you can find it in Spagonia's daytime level select or entrance stage). The most simple way to do this is just beat the stage without missing or getting hit. It's tricky but if you keep your cool and pay attention it's very possible. I think it's just possible to get an S rank even if you get hit, but only if you get hit RIGHT near the start or right near the end.

Getting a high score depends on keeping your combo high (missing or getting hit drops your combo back down to 0). So getting hit or missing anywhere but the start or end means it'll be impossible to get a really high combo.

I got a B and I still got the Ace Pilot Trophy. :mellow:

(My shield was at 100%, I wasn't touched at all...but I don't know WHY I got a B...doesn't make sense...)

To get the 'Ace Pilot' trophy/achievement you don't have to S rank the level. You just need to get through it without getting hit.

I have yet to S rank that level myself, I did it perfect, hit everything and didn't get hit myself, got a really high combo... and still got an A >.>

I think the S rank may be 500,000 points.. and I got 499,060 :(

Maybe to get an S rank you have to make the boss fight last as long as possible to hit more enemies thus even huger combo than never missing and beating boss quickly? That's my only idea, but I don't remember making any particular effort to prolong the boss fight when I got my S rank.

I had all the acehivements for a looong time, I could help give info on them if you evern eed help. Whoever came up with the silly idea of getting an S rank on tornado defense act 1 are dead wrong. You jsut have to get through act 1 without getting hit.

I had all the acehivements for a looong time, I could help give info on them if you evern eed help. Whoever came up with the silly idea of getting an S rank on tornado defense act 1 are dead wrong.

It's not that silly an idea really. "Flawless flying" in the description suggests perfection, perfection = S rank, and when I did get the achievement it coincided with my first gain of an S rank on that stage, lol.

It's not that silly an idea really. "Flawless flying" in the description suggests perfection, perfection = S rank, and when I did get the achievement it coincided with my first gain of an S rank on that stage, lol.

Well then it's a extra. lol, the achievement description says "Cleared Act 1 of Tornado Defense Without Taking Damage". Or maybe you can get it both ways? BTW the last achievement I got was on 3/3/2009.

Well then it's a extra. lol, the achievement description says "Cleared Act 1 of Tornado Defense Without Taking Damage". Or maybe you can get it both ways? BTW the last achievement I got was on 3/3/2009.

Thanks nights! I just got the acheivement like last night BUT with a B rank. Wierd much?? haha :lol:

Edited by SHADIC360©

I think this is a glitch, but when I cleared all of the hot dog missions in Spagonia (both day and night), the game didn't give me a trophy for some reason.

What happened? =(

I then thought it was because I started the Mazuri missions first, so I cleared all of the missions and got the trophy for the Mazuri Hot Dog Stand, but I'm still missing the Spagonia one, any help?

I think this is a glitch, but when I cleared all of the hot dog missions in Spagonia (both day and night), the game didn't give me a trophy for some reason.

What happened? =(

I then thought it was because I started the Mazuri missions first, so I cleared all of the missions and got the trophy for the Mazuri Hot Dog Stand, but I'm still missing the Spagonia one, any help?

That's very weird and does indeed sound like a glitch...

Double check that he won't give you any more missions at both day and night and if he doesn't... yep that's a glitch and damn that's a sucky one too.

What happened? =(

Wow...that sucks too...I got the Spagonia Hot Dog trophy with no problems...shouldn't have any problems...

Yep, it's a glitch allright, I double checked if I had any missions left, but I didn't.

Well, that sucks =(.

Okay, this is embarrassing. But.

Does anybody have any suggestions for how to do the final 60 button QTE at the end of the game?

It's been driving me nuts. I can only get down to 10. ._.

Okay, this is embarrassing. But.

Does anybody have any suggestions for how to do the final 60 button QTE at the end of the game?

It's been driving me nuts. I can only get down to 10. ._.

Damn that must drive you nuts....I can imagine how irritating that must be. But really, all you need to do is to hammer it as fast as you can, it takes some doing but it's possible.

You'll get it eventually with practice, or alternatively perhaps you could give someone else a try when you get to that part? Or use multiple fingers?....