Awoo.

"I need questions! Questions for the 30 Days of Sonic!... Mk.II! Exclamation mark! (Full stop.)"

Dr. Crusher

"Which part of Sonic 06 do you actually like?" RDRR...

Yeah, no... uh Do you have a favourite character outfit? Like, from all the bonus ones from the Rivals games, the Riders games etc etc... maybe even including the Sonic Channel versions! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

1) With the caveat that you absolutely cannot kill off said character that is still alive (or erase, write out, retcon out, etc. - you can't get rid of them. Period.), how would you fix the botched portrayal(s) your least favorite character(s)?

2) What about your favorite character(s)? How would you fix any of their botched portrayal(s)?

Are there other blue characters you like besides Sonic?

What new moves, techniques, or power-ups would you add to Sonic, his friends, and/or his enemies' movesets?

They can be temporary or permanent.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you could bring any character from any version of Sonic from games, comics, cartoons, concept stage, cancelled stuff, etc... and stick em in the next Sonic game, who would you pick and why?

• Thumbs Up 1

What's your favourite critter? (by critter I mean all the little creatures you find in the games, like Pecky, Ricky etc etc, the Wisps and the Chao.)

Yeah I like the question about changed feelings about characters. I'd have a lot to say about that one

Favorite fan remix of a Sonic song?

I know I already submitted on a question, so someone else can take this one for their own; just came up with when listening to the beautiful piece done by Tenichi Tokoi - Jungle Joyride Night:

This series is quite known for its musical prowess, even when the games themselves haven't been totally on the mark. Sure you have your fav favorite soundtracks, and from there your favorite songs. But... what is that one song; that 'specfic' track just sticks/resonate with you the most and why?

EDIT: Wait we can substitute our original question for a new one right?

EDIT: Wait we can substitute our original question for a new one right?

As I mentioned in my original post, you are free to ask more than one question as long as you make seperate posts for each one. You don't need to "substitute" old ones for new ones. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Time for another idea for a question I think. Here it is:

What gameplay idea introduced or re-introduced in a previous game would you like to see developed in a future game? Examples: Parkour from Sonic Lost World.

Which non-Mario, non-Mega Man game would you like to cross Sonic over with?

Mario because that's an obvious request, and Mega Man has been officially done.

Is there anything in the Sonic Franchise that you would give a different name?

As I mentioned in my original post, you are free to ask more than one question as long as you make seperate posts for each one. You don't need to "substitute" old ones for new ones. :)

Oh cool, cool.

I've been really late to this Days of Sonic and I really need to make up for it.

Now let's see...

If you were in charge of a main title Sonic game; What would the story be, what's the tone and theme of the game's story, how would you write the characters and what kind of gameplay would you be going for?

Which approach to Sonic games do you prefer; as in minimalistic in the 2D games, adventurous as in uh... the Adventure/Heroes/Shadow games... OTT fantasy like Sonic 06 (*shudder*), Storybook and Unleashed, comedic like Colours/Boom... and why, of course! :D

The Green Hill Zone has been used as a motif for new zones and as a throwback in certain games.

Which "Hill Zone" is your favorite out of all of them?

• Thumbs Up 1

I have another one:

With the exclusion of the main Game universe, which of the top 3 alternate incarnations of Sonic (AoStH, SatAM, Underground, Sonic X, OVA, Boom, Fleetway, Archie) are your favorites and why?

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't think this question has been asked yet:

Throughout the entire series, What is your favorite "Non-Hill Zone" level?

So that's that then, I now have enough questions to choose from. Thank you very much to those who made their suggestions for questions, for as cliche as it will very much sound, this whole routine cannot be done without your help. I hope I can make a worthy successor to last year's 30 Days for everyone... I'll definitely make sure to do my best. :)

• Thumbs Up 4