Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

Scott's primary mission seems to be to disprove whatever theory anyone comes up with, (especially if it comes out of MatPat's mouth).

• Thumbs Up 1

Possessive ghosts and Golden Bonnie. Ironically, Golden Bonnie worked out in its own way.

• Thumbs Up 1

If the story will focus on Spring Trap, I'm interested to see how he'll pull it off, though the "Nightmare" title as well as the imagery makes me assume this is going to get psychedelic very fast.

Ten bucks says while the kids move on, Purple Guy's spirit is left permanently trapped in a limbo where he has to relive terrible shit over and over.

...or maybe we'll get the rug pulled out from under us and find out Purple Guy was an ordinary guy who happened to be possessed, which made him do all those awful things in the first place. You never know with Scott.

• Thumbs Up 1

4.jpg

tumblr_inline_nkz1uhJiPw1s6ip7t.gif

OH MY GOD CHICA LOOKS HORRIFIC

Also, who's that next to her, on her shoulder?! Also,

teeth

Teeth

TEETH

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_nkz1uhJiPw1s6ip7t.gif

OH MY GOD CHICA LOOKS HORRIFIC

Also, who's that next to her, on her shoulder?! Also,

teeth

Teeth

TEETH

That is her cupcake.

Why stop there? Just go full blown Evil Dead and make it a chainsaw.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kinda unrelated, but can we talk about how lovely FNAF 1's atmosphere is? I love everything about it; The dark, yet neutral colors, the ambience, the buzzing of the cameras, lights and fan, and the subtle orchestral music that plays during the third ambiance. I'm actually using a no death or commentary run of the whole game as background noise right now and it's very soothing.

It's a shame that we won't get another FNAF game with such beautiful yet anxiety inducing subtlety outside of jumpscares, now that the series is ending with it's growing over the top tone... You know, unless Cawthon pulls a Wes Craven's New Nightmare and chooses to go back to using suspense to scare people before jumpscares.

• Thumbs Up 4

Well, true, Freddy's 1 was pretty great in that respect, the animatronics certainly fit that uncanny valley aesthetic where you can easily see them entertaining during the day, but they become horrifying at night. Freddy's 2 actually fit the same paradigm, especially with the Toy animatronics, where as the 'originals' were out of place, but intentionally so, being broken down and abandoned. Freddy's 3 was a big step in a different direction, but the general aesthetic makes sense for the whole horror house aesthetic.

Hopefully this new direction is, well, actually justified, because it seems like Scott is deliberately going straight over the top with this one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe this is some subtle satire of how gaming lost a lot of its core values and became more about big budgets and graphics than actually being fun.

Probably not but hey that'd be cool.

I think he's ultimately got Sonic Syndrome where he wants to make a bunch of different games but he's sticking to the brand name that has the most pull. We haven't QUITE gotten that much variation between games yet but it tends to be inevitable. Sure FNAF is ending, but he didn't say anything about spinoff titles!

Just picture it. The Amazing Adventures of Spring Trap, where you go around killing humans in increasingly clever ways for more points! :D

Actually, before 4's announcement, I thought a Springtrap game/series would be next for Scott, because I think even he realises FNaF is all he will likely ever be remembered for, and 3 was less about Freddy than it was about him, plus the ending opened up the possibility of a Five Nights at Springtrap's (hell, I thought it was the only way the story could continue).

• Thumbs Up 2

Assuming this next game is in fact some sort of prequel, that would leave the door open for something focused on Spring Trap.

That or Scott is going to leave everything open ended so we can just imagine the horror that a lone animatronic running around without being contained to a home would be.

...or hey, maybe he'll commission some sort of B-Grade horror flick based on Spring Trap. :P

I don't know which is funnier; The brilliant use of the FNAF soundboard or the prankee's reactions?

"This ain't 'Frank Bursz Pizza!'"

• Thumbs Up 5

My only regret is that the person who was doing the prank did not have the means to have the character say "get stuffed!" before the jumpscare when it was apparent the guy was going to hang up.

• Thumbs Up 2

4.jpg

OH MY GOD 

FOXY HAS TEETH

A-AND A TONGUE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm guessing it'll say nightmare too...

Why did I have to see this at night >.<

• Thumbs Up 3

Go figure the one time I don't check scottgames is when he uploads this and everyone beats me to the punch.

Also, it's really hard to see, but Foxy's got "Out of Order" hidden in his pic instead of "NIGHTMARE".

btw, nice Tim Burton look ya got there, Foxy.

Something came to mind, and it's kind of a long stretch... but in the Happiest Day minigame, we see kids wearing masks of animals like a crocodile, a pig etc. alongside the five wearing masks of the original FNaF animatronics. While it's more than likely that they're simply generic party masks, what if they (or at least some of them) represent animatronic characters from the first Freddy Fazbear's that were dropped from the shift to the kid-friendly one?

Even if that's not the case, it's possible Scott's got pics of the Puppet, Golden Freddy and BB (and possibly Mangle/Spring Bonnie) up his pipeline, and he might have enough to last him until October or earlier if he releases them every two to three weeks.

• Thumbs Up 1

(Freakin darn it, I checked the site just this morning and only got Chica!)

Well, it's less utterly ridiculous than the previous ones, at least. Still can't say it really scares me or creeps me out, though, he just kind of reminds me of a snake.

Also, what happened to the minis? Do all of them have them and we just can't see because we're getting images focused on their heads? Is it just a Freddy thing? Did he decide they looked kind of silly and hastily backtracked? 

Those eyes tho. I like how they all look like they've somehow crawled out of hell.

Btw unless he's using the toy animatronics, which would tell us this has something to with 2, it looks like he's going to run out of pictures soon doesn't it? He'll probably try to surprise us though like he's done in the past. 

Eh, I'm sure he could figure out some way to use the toy animatronics again without it having a big connection to two. And I expect him to start showing unimportant props eventually, like with the box of spare parts in the one third game teaser. 

Something came to mind, and it's kind of a long stretch... but in the Happiest Day minigame, we see kids wearing masks of animals like a crocodile, a pig etc. alongside the five wearing masks of the original FNaF animatronics. While it's more than likely that they're simply generic party masks, what if they (or at least some of them) represent animatronic characters from the first Freddy Fazbear's that were dropped from the shift to the kid-friendly one?

Hm? Were we meant to assume the original Freddy Fazbear's (you mean Fredbears, or...? The timeline kind of confuses me) wasn't kid friendly? 

Hm? Were we meant to assume the original Freddy Fazbear's (you mean Fredbears, or...? The timeline kind of confuses me) wasn't kid friendly? 

I'm mainly talking about the location set after Fredbear's but before 2's location. Phone Guy mentions that the Toy animatronics were designed with a "super kid-friendly" aesthetic in mind (they look more "Playskoolish" compared to the original animatronics and the first game's location), specifically citing that the old ones were ugly, smelly and Foxy in particular was thought to be too scary by the management.

Of course, I'm guessing Nightmare Foxy is just a hallucination exaggerating his scaryness.

Come to think of it, what if this game's location is set in the first game shortly after 2's closing? It'd still be set in 1987, and the Bite doesn't have to have happened before Night 7 in 2 (the "possible malfunctions" could easily be something the Purple Man did to them, a false story to justify the Toys being taken in as evidence etc.).

Holy shit man.

That tongue is the most disturbing aspect of him by far. I don't know what it is, but the tongue has the most capacity to be creepy... I guess it's the fact something creepy licking you is a pretty good staple in a lot of horror.