Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

That's probably the signs where your friends ended their run, you get what I'm saying?

Do you have the game though? Cause I got it on day one and have plenty of people from here on my friends list, but it ve not seen those once.

EDIT: SwiftKey is proving very, very annoying...

Ohhh..... Well, beats me. 

Yeah, I do have the game. I'm in Episode 39, I think?

What's that SEGA panel you hit at around 2:00? I've never seen one of those.

That's probably the signs where your friends ended their run, you get what I'm saying?

I just connected Sonic Runners with my Facebook-Account.

What Detective Soni said is right, the signs are the marks where your friends ended their run.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just connected Sonic Runners with my Facebook-Account.

What Detective Soni said is right, the signs are the marks where your friends ended their run.

Weird that I'm not seeing any of them. Like I say, I've got friends on the game and am connected to Facebook. I'm playing on iOS.

As for the Easter event, how do you access this "special stage"? I've been really curious about it.

As for the Easter event, how do you access this "special stage"? I've been really curious about it.

It's not active until Monday, at which time there'll be a button to play the special stage.

Weird that I'm not seeing any of them. Like I say, I've got friends on the game and am connected to Facebook. I'm playing on iOS.

• Thumbs Up 3

And this is why I'm pissed off at Sega for not releasing it worldwide yet. This is a seasonal event, and considering the other events, it means that this'll will mean there won't be another event like this one. Now normally, it would be fine, but this time, there's an actual storyline connected to it...meaning if it's not released soon, players not in Canda or Japan will not be able to play through this storyline.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not really understanding what's the holdup with releasing the game globally. I can understand ironing out some bugs, but what is there at this point that would require keeping the game off of American and UK phones at the least?

Ok so I played two games after the new day started.

I seem to have a ring 1.5X bonus now? Anyone else got this?

Oh wow.

Chaotix + Ring booster + 1.5 ring event = HOLY SHIT THOUSANDS OF RINGS!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

The game prompted me to update a while ago and I just can't be bothered to sign into my Canadian iTunes account to do it. The game was starting to get shitty so I think I'll just delete it.

• Thumbs Up 2

So the Easter Egg hunt has started! I have gotten Easter Bunny (twice) when I was doing premium roulette (boo!) but the companion will be twice as useful for this particular event. Hopefully the Easter Bunny can work its magic again next year.

I haven't tried Merlina yet, and I probably won't until the event has finished. Need her leveled up as much as possible if she is going to be any use in the future. She is also my first Super Rare companion all this time believe it or not.

Countries that aren't Canada and Japan are missing out big time. We already missed out on the Chaotix event (and we don't know when they will come back) and this Easter event only happens once a year. 

P.S - Love the Special Stage music. <3

Started playing Runners again. Just got promoted to Division D 'star'. I think normally you just get rings when promoted, but this time I got 50 red star rings (35 for the highest score in the previous league - about 1.7m - and 15 for the highest total score). Nice.

Edit: Just unlocked Yacker.

DZphB90.png

Started playing Runners again. Just got promoted to Division D 'star'. I think normally you just get rings when promoted, but this time I got 50 red star rings (35 for the highest score in the previous league - about 1.7m - and 15 for the highest total score). Nice.

Edit: Just unlocked Yacker.

Well, it seems that I won't get any achievements anymore. Got Merlina on my SGS3 and my Nexus 7 (with my main save file), no achievement. One or two weeks ago I unlocked Yacker and Caliburn on my SGS3, also no achievement. They worked back in version 1.0.0t. (Google Play Connection is active btw.)

WHEN ON EARTH WILL SEGA RELEASE THIS GAME FOR US & EURO?

I'm sick of waiting.

I liked the game really much (repeative but amusing) but some a mandatory upgrade prevents me from playing it anymore.

I want to have my hands on € -version already.

Good grief I'm awful at the easter egg hunting. My eyes actually hurt playing those levels, I blame that garish shade of pink lol.

Think I'll quit while I'm (not) ahead with the special stage, stick with the main levels, and just concentrate on moving up ranks and such.

I failed at advancing in league because the weekend ends fast and everybody had 500,000 or more points it weird. I work the weekends and not have much time to play game on weekends either than.

Am I the only one who starts getting huge headaches playing Runners?

I know it hurts but I can't...Stop....Playing!