Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

https://twitter.com/lizukatakashi

11218493_10206114242312400_4631801869228

Don't know if this is really Iizuka senpai, but I guess we'll find out.

One of his responses to another person, "@NewbCrafting Shut up kid you only wasting your time"

That account is fake.

HTC desire.

And given that they won't let you officially install the app unless it's on the official list, they really should update it.

Are you updated to Kit-Kat? It says on the Wikipedia list that it ships with an earlier version of Android.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Avant around me that I can test the game on. It has the same chipset. Keep in mind this graphics chipset is really underpowered and apparently the HTC Desire has a dual core CPU instead of quad core CPU that the Avant has.

Been stuck in C*** for some weeks now, just go to your stupid S rank Mount Olympus already you freaks/hackers/richsnobs!

All I care about is getting Shayra to B rank at least! shes the only useful companion besides the Air Balloon, and the Roulette just gives me Pin Wheels and undesirable crap unlike ZeroP's and everyone's lists, I cant believe those are real, they're too convenient, all crap companions low levels or 0 and the useful ones are maxed out? My list is the opposite of that and I don't even have most of the Rare and Super Rare Companions!

• Thumbs Up 1

You will get to B rank. I got some tips for how to advance in the ranks and to beat the high scores to advance. Each time you are placed in a league they base it on your previous high score. If you made 700,000 points as your highest score, you will be placed with other people with that similar score. However if you got lucky and got a high score that you not usually get such as 1,200,000 then you will be placed with similar high scoring people therefore it will be much harder to advance. Actually you will struggle to not be dropped down a rank. When you spin the wheel try tapping it to get it to stop at rare and super companions. I hope that was little useful there.

• Thumbs Up 1

In case you all want to know the game's minimum requirements on Android:

Android OS2.3 or later

*excluding certain devices

This is gingerbread. I'm surprised they developed this game for android phones running an operating system this old. Anyways, HTC Desire shipped with android 2.1 aka eclair so that phone is incompatible. Don't count on low-end phones to be able to play this game though. I think you need a phone with a rather good chipset from that era, like a high-end 2010 phone. HTC makes well-built phones now, but their phones back then were not good. Also game performance is affected by your processor's speed for the app's predetermined thread usage, meaning that more CPU cores on a phone does not equal better performance. Most mobile phone apps only use 1-2 cores so those extra cores are only good for multitasking. In fact, I'm pretty sure the game would run worse if you had an octa/quad core processor since more cores=worse single core performance.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. It was the HTC Desire 610 running android 4.4.2 (KitKat). So I guess this is entirely down to the soft-launch strategy which sucks but oh well.

Thanks Tails, tho I don't understand, so if I get a high score it becomes harder for me to advance? And when should I tap the screen for the arrow to stop? It is kinda laggy so its hard for me to stop so I gave up on that method.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. It was the HTC Desire 610 running android 4.4.2 (KitKat). So I guess this is entirely down to the soft-launch strategy which sucks but oh well.

Is there a way to not get it from Google Play and is it legal?

Is there a way to not get it from Google Play and is it legal?

Almost 4 millions !!!  :D

zyfuk5.jpg

Holy schet !!!  :blink: xD

29c6m4w.jpg

B) (Let's see how long I stand in 1st position  :P  )

2h2pggj.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Almost 4 millions !!!  :D

zyfuk5.jpg

29c6m4w.jpg

B) (Let's see how long I stand in 1st position  :P  )

2h2pggj.jpg

How is this even possible? Congats for getting the highest score ever. i think?

• Thumbs Up 1

How is this even possible? Congats for getting the highest score ever. i think?

Score Bonus 50% (Sonic Lv.100) +50% (Tails Lv.92) + Animal Bonus 50% (Sonic) + 45% (Tails) + Ring Bonus 50% (Sonic) + 50% (Tails) + 27,8% (78 Companions) + 100% Score Boost + 150% Route Bonus

And, of course, Windy Hill + Merlina Lv.5 + Sharha Lv.5  :wub: 

It is possible doing even better; if I had another speed character I'm sure I would improve that record.

I wish I could unlock Amy myself :P

About the highest score ever, right now in the World section some japanese guy did 152.972.663 points. I'm in 2nd place ^.^

And in History section you can see a lot of crazy high scores by F* division players with Lv.000 characters ^^U

29c6m4w.jpg

I agree with Aries! You people are freaks! Take that as a compliment. The chances of being able to not get hit for that long or messing is low. I will admit after you get through stage 3 the game becomes easier. Perhaps the chances are higher than. I am hoping they not make the game harder because of those types of high scores.

You know what? Let me show my highest score I ever made in Sonic Runners game lol!

5yhSYXwl.jpg

As you can see my high score is great. Ignore the 842,267 as that was mistake. I was easily in first place with 367 points. Alright fine you got me that is not my highest score. This is my highest score ever made.

BiZn3Epl.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I was pretty proud of my high score today. Its my second highest.

b5c2cd37c9e9d2de9ec276d81aa4a077.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh God I just reinstalled Tapatalk and forgot to disable that obnoxious signature.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh cool you both are right in the same division there. Anybody else on here in your division? Is it fun to have a buddy on there?

Oh cool you both are right in the same division there. Anybody else on here in your division? Is it fun to have a buddy on there?

TailSpin (I think?) is called Buals in the game and he's in the same division.

No, it's me, Dude

Why did I have it in my head that it's TailSpin? Sorry!

i am wondering , now i am using the apk file

when they release the official game world wide , will i'll be able to update ?

doublefacepalm.gif

You can bet that when there is any news, you won't have to ask about it.

947ece99caddec296ffd8428ef24ceb0.jpg

Here's a video of how the effects of boredom work:

http://youtu.be/E-P649DOZTs

nice , very mature

it was just a question

i am wondering , now i am using the apk file

when they release the official game world wide , will i'll be able to update ?

it was just a question

It was a question that we've all heard far too many times.

I can't tell you what will happen considering its a different region. You will have to download the game from the Play Store as though you've never had it on your device. Whether or not that will work with your save file I don't know. Your best bet would be to back up your data and then install the game properly from the Play Store. If it works, then grand - you can carry on playing. If not, just download the Canadian apk again.

How he hell did you get so many companions at such high levels?

1. Spend Red Rings on Companions (or boss battles before chapter 50) for Score Bonus

2. Maxing out Espio and Vector (and eventually Sonic)

3. Level 5 Rappy and Level 5 UFO

4. Git gud

5. 2.000.000 pts per run

6. Doing well in Runners League

7. Climbing up the Ranks

8. ...

9. RED RINGS..

I haven't spend a single cent in this game

Been stuck in C*** for some weeks now, just go to your stupid S rank Mount Olympus already you freaks/hackers/richsnobs!

Oh believe me I will :P

(for those who are curious) here are my stats:

10423893_1426435837675518_16154109580173