Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I know the last two are wrong because the katakana reads hedgehog and ideal sonic respectively.

The first is close to the right password, but the site gives you images with the exact kanji to use in the correct order.

EDIT: Just checked the site, the middle one is actually right just add no between onsoku and hedgehog

Also, I'm on my quest to unlock Amy, who is my favourite character in the series by far. :D

3 out of 10 referrals so far, but won't be able to do more until monday because of work and school/

Success!!!  :D Thanks so much for your help!  :lol:

29byp5.jpg

The password is: 音速のハリネズミ

Enjoy yourselves!  ;)

Also ...  :D

2jgpoj.jpg

i just registered , and got the email with registration code

• 【登録コード】

• 【登録アドレス】

what i do now ?

i just registered , and got the email with registration code

• 【登録コード】

• 【登録アドレス】

what i do now ?

Using your smartphone, click on the link inside of that email and it will open a web page. Tap on the big button of that page and the game should start ;) (Sonic Runners should be closed previously)

Using your smartphone, click on the link inside of that email and it will open a web page. Tap on the big button of that page and the game should start ;) (Sonic Runners should be closed previously

Now you tell me this...I had Sonic Runners OPEN and thus the Green Button was pressed and I got NOTHING. >:{

What did you get? just a Mag Companion?

Stay in topic.

Not only has the post in question been addressed, but while it's appreciated your trying to guide the thread back in the right direction, backseat modding isn't allowed here; please report posts that may be problematic so staff can review them.

Eeer.. Haven't you seen my other post ooooor?...

In instances like this, it's best not to respond to a post, but to report it so staff can handle the situation.

Not only has the post in question been addressed, but while it's appreciated your trying to guide the thread back in the right direction, backseat modding isn't allowed here; please report posts that may be problematic so staff can review them.

In instances like this, it's best not to respond to a post, but to report it so staff can handle the situation.

Yes I noticed my message was wrong and quickly edited it but I was too late.

In Sonic Runners News, The RC Air Balloon is the best companion for non freakish average players with average reflexes.

Also, What button must one press on the Yacker page after you enter the keyword?

There is one orange button and 3 green buttons, which one is the one we must press to get Yacker and are there further instructions?

EDIT: Ok pressed the orange button and got this on a white page.

Here's the translation,

Access error

Enter the specified keyword in the keyword input page , please visit .

post-2138-0-87491300-1429908085_thumb.jp

Attached Thumbnails

That's the web after you enter the correct password. Now press the first yellow button, then enter your email and press the first yellow button. You should receive an email.

Using your smartphone, click on the link inside of that email and it will open a web page. Tap on the big button of that page and the game should start  ;) (Sonic Runners should be closed previously)

That's the web after you enter the correct password. Now press the first yellow button, then enter your email and press the first yellow button. You should receive an email.

Using your smartphone, click on the link inside of that email and it will open a web page. Tap on the big button of that page and the game should start  ;) (Sonic Runners should be closed previously)

fghfghfghfg_zpsvlk7yry6.jpg

This is what I got, no button in sight! :( What do those orange letters below say??

This is what I see  :blink:

Figures, I hate Kanji... its so hard to learn! If only I knew what those stupid orange letters said! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What ever it is I know they mean the same as YOU FAILED AGAIN AND MISSED ANOTHER COMPANION.

EDIT: Great news, at least to me... my PSO2 Promotion Email worked today! which is weird because it gave me an error with red letters before! Glad there is mercy out there for the least fortunate souls of Planet Earth, that's one promo gift down, one to go...

By the way this is what one gets with the PSO2 promotion since ppl here didn't care to answer my question, but I am all for the people's knowledge and disclosure!

EDIT: Thanks to ZeroP's translation the orange Japanese kanji on the Jacker page I posted say that the APP Failed to Start! hmm wonder what is causing the problem.

EDIT: JACKER'S IN THE BAG!

Now I can die in peace! For some reason the link worked this time! PS. He's my fav companion BTW which I was trying so hard to get but only getting common repeats! Glad this is all over.

JackerInTheBag_zpsoohrtjoe.jpg

post-2138-0-97792500-1429912362_thumb.jp

I did an estimate on how many games I would have to play in order to beat the game. I average about 250,000 points and if all 18.5 level maps are averaging 1.5 million points per segment I would estimate that I have 1.5*5*18.5= 138,750,000 million points left or 555 games left. I hope that is wrong because I only played 547 times and that took long time to play that. If I can average 300,000 points it would be only 462.5 games left!

64961b80f360e5e425e9eff3aa569d0a.jpg

Eeer... Guys, Runners is downloading data on my iDevice... Is there a new update or something?... I'm in 1.0.2t btw

When I saw what looked like introduction text, I thought Runners had finally come to the UK, US and other regions. That was disappointing.

Eeer... Guys, Runners is downloading data on my iDevice... Is there a new update or something?... I'm in 1.0.2t btw

Nothing happening on my version.

As for the update, there's plenty of games that's known to do that thing, even if an update isn't out on the App Store, it'll still download data. Simpsons Tapped Out for example does it.

is there a way to unlock amy or other characters ?

or its over ?

The only way to get Amy is inviting 10 friends from Facebook and wait till they complete the training level.

And the Chaotix promotion ended a month ago, which I couldn't get even one because I'm poor and this game is too laggy and too hard for me to get anything done quickly.

PS. I'm super glad about the next stage being shown now, that blind game we had before was a nightmare and made using other characters useless, now if I see Sky Road I just exit the game sometimes, that level has too much distance between jumps and its easy to lose combos there! Anyway my Sonic is level 55 now and the others are 20 ect, so I just main him, Knuckles jump is too low and his frontal boost is too dangerous to use, and Tails is just disaster waiting to happen if you dare to fly. I hate this, this glorification of the speed characters has to end! Also they need to give Team Hero a special boost somewhere if the rest of the characters have a special boost in one area. Give Team Hero more points in distance I guess since Team Rose has Animal Boost and Team Chaotix has Ring boost...god, I needed a Chaotix character, stupid wheel of misfortune!

Right now Shayra and The Balloon is all I need....Merlina can go suck it! This game is too chaotic to reach 1050 combo regularly, Shayra is more realistic and I'm having a blast with her, and of course the Balloon makes the levels relaxing, fun and rewarding as jumping a catapult can save you from doom and send you to goodies above! It's all about the high road!

PS. One weakness of Merlina and Shayra is..try not to reach the combo while you are fighting Eggman as sometimes the power up wont appear and with Merlina I bet you can't even get anything since it's a Wisp. With Shayra tho sometimes is good to get the item with Eggman because she may give you a Magnet or Combo Bonus or Shield, but if she wants to give you the spring or the invincibility you basically LOSE THE CHANCE, all that hard work lost, but at least is only about 500 combo (on a level 2 Shayra) but with Merlina is about 1000 ect so the pain is real with Merlina! Now I know of the awesome symbiotic power of Merlina and Shayra but the Catapults are too much of a hassle for me, my game also kinda lags so I can never make a catapult jump...ever!...But man, level 5 Shayra will be godly, no wonder it will be the reward for reaching rank S!

• Thumbs Up 1

, which I couldn't get even one because I'm poor 

I've not spent a penny on the game, I have two chaotix members.

• Thumbs Up 8

I hate this, this glorification of the speed characters has to end!

Oh Aries, you're absolutely hilarious. Do go on.

Also they need to give Team Hero a special boost somewhere if the rest of the characters have a special boost in one area. Give Team Hero more points in distance I guess since Team Rose has Animal Boost and Team Chaotix has Ring boost...god, I needed a Chaotix character, stupid wheel of misfortune!

They already do get a distance bonus. You've just not bothered to notice.

Please don't start this again. The mods have already said not to do it again and no one wants to hear a whole rant about how Sonic Runners can only be played by rich people because that is just untrue. Freeium games always make things hard and have items that make it easier. It doesn't mean it's impossible to do without spending a penny. In fact it is actually impossible for most people here to actually spend money on it as they are using Canadian accounts to play the game.

Good for you, I have not spent anything and I've gotten nothing, The only Super Rare Companions I got are Hero Chaos and Caliburn and that's it, at least I got that damn Balloon to level 4 and it has helped me waaaay more than all these snarky replies I get here when ever I post, specially from two individuals.