Awoo.

Ubisoft @ E3 2014 "Sorry for loosing the hostage guys"

Badnik Mechanic

It's on PC people. You can see it by the keys shown.

ACTUALLY, I think this is Rainbow Six!

This seems similar to The Division, but in first person...it's obviously a new IP though.

Looks pretty cool but...what's so special about it?

Ahhhhh Rainbow Six of course! D'oh!

The guns are missing some "oomph" (as in, you can't tell where the bullets are hitting from a certain distance) but so far it looks playable.

"Sorry for losing the hostage guys."

Yeah, thanks a lot, you fuck-up.

• Thumbs Up 2

That looked great!

Though it's got to have a lot of variety or else it's going to get boring quickly.

Never played a Rainbow Six game, but that looked fantastic. That would be great fun with friends. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait wasn't there another Rainbow 6 Announced, umm yeah Rainbow Six patriots, what about that game.

Ok that might answer some of my questions.

http://business.financialpost.com/2014/06/09/rainbow-six-siege-annouced-by-ubisoft-rainbow-six-patriots-cancelled/?__lsa=7610-1105

On Monday, during Ubisoft’s E3 press conference the publisher announced Rainbow Six: Siege, the next title in the Rainbow Six franchise.

The next-gen only title is headed to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC at some point in 2015 and is a new spin on the series’ traditional formula. After nearly two years of development, Rainbow Six: Patriots, originally announced during Ubisoft’s 2011 E3 press conference, seems to have been cancelled.

Rainbow Six: Siege features five on five firefights in small, enclosed spaces and an emphasis on “rainbow operatives vs enemies,” and destructible environments.

Games will reportedly consist of six rounds with players having three chances to attack and three opportunities to defend against. Each round is three minutes long and matches last 18 minutes.

The last Rainbow Six game, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, was released back in 2008 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

Nnnhhhh, sorry but I wasn't pulled in by any of those except for Valiant Hearts. Everything just seems so the same.

Well, that was garbage.

Awesome conference!

I don't even know.

Anyway, I missed the first half and came in at Assassin's Creed, but at the very least I can say it was significantly better than EA's. The fitness game was funny, Valiant Hearts is gonna be really emotional, and new Rainbow Six looked awesome; really tense. So from my limited perspective it was good.

Wow that was actually good. I almost cried during the Valiant Hearts trailer, that poor doggy. :(

I also really like the look of The Crew, Rainbow Six Siege, AC Unity, and Far Cry 4. Overall, eons better than emotional sport.

Wait wasn't there another Rainbow 6 Announced, umm yeah Rainbow Six patriots, what about that game.

I think it got renamed to this.

As a whole, the conference was average. It had some good games and some terrible ones.

Also, where was the PS3/Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed game? Surprised they didn't show a Rabbids game after using them for that video before the show.

• Thumbs Up 1

RE: RainbowSix: Siege 

Looked pretty fucking great.

However, the "players" sounded so disinterested. They needed to be a bit more.....loud and exasperated.

It was Rainbow Six, and yeah that guy is a proper fool he is. How could you lose a hostage? Dumbass.

Anyways, this conference was...ehhhh. It was meh. I mean, it wasn't very exciting. There were no surprises, we already knew about Rainbow Six and the rest of the games we knew about too! The footage was new sure, but really it was nothing special. Oh God and Just Dance and that fitness game that was cringe inducing crap. The jokes were terrible too, but what do you expect with HER on stage?

So yeah, it was better than EA's conference but not by much. Also, why is Valiant Hearts not coming out on Wii U? Makes no sense!

Ok so conference over.

Started with Far Cry 4... if you're going to do CG only trailers/shows, do them like that... so they're interesting... but otherwise no gameplay... So very hard to get excited about a game when it doesn't show you the game, though it's Far Cry so what do you think it's gonna be?

Then we decided to dance.

Then we had the Division with CG sequence and no gameplay.

Then ACU CG sequence and no gameplay... then a bit of single player gameplay which looked really boring and... how did that NPC not see the player?

To be honest, the conference wasn't that great until the last 15min. Rainbow Six saved it from being a total disaster and you want to know why? GAMEPLAY! We saw how the game is probably gonna work, it had obvious problems but it still looked like a great time could be had by all.

• Thumbs Up 6

I hadn't noticed until now but Hogfather is right. It WAS mostly CGI trailers, there was barely any gameplay and when there was gameplay most of it focused on bloody Just Dance and the fitness game!

It wasn't too boring at least and at half their weren't prototypes, unlike EA . Now let's see what Sony's got in store for us.

All in all it was a pretty average conference.

Farcry 4 was interesting, Just Dance was boring, then we had something else from the Division (though not much), AC:U that looks... Pretty but a tad boring TBH, the fitness game made me feel like I was watching a Japanese show (a bit cringe worthy, a bit entertaining), Valiant Hearts tugged at my heartstrings but I know nothing about the game so I can't really make any conclusion about the game itself and then we finish with Rainbow Six which looked entertaining despite it's Alpha state...

So yeah, now lets see what Sony brings..