Awoo.

Ubisoft @ E3 2014 "Sorry for loosing the hostage guys"

Badnik Mechanic

I liked the trailer a lot. Very intense. I would prefer gameplay but we already got it, so.

Oh good, so I'm not missing anything important here in school?

Far Cry 4.

Nothing better than showing your game sped-up. 

Well... At least that was something new from the game right?

It's just that it's pointless, it feels like it's a waste of showing people why we should be excited for a game, instead showing CG sequences like this don't really tell the player anything, especially in this case where we already know everything which was shown.

Oh good, so I'm not missing anything important here in school?

Oh LORD no.

I'm still confused about The Division's story. I mean it's cool and unique but...what happens to the infected people? How are they affected? Do they just die? Do they become depressed? Suicidal? Murderous? So many questions...still a cool cutscene though!

And now The Crew, which is apparently filled with micro transactions and always online.

I'm not getting this trailer...

I mean, I'm sure they made the game look more fun than this last year.

I legitimately thought that trailer was on watch dogs due to the characters voice.

I'm gonna wait for the 'Beano to Bridlington' DLC before I buy The Crew, then you, me, and all of SSMB are gonna cruise down to Brid for fish and chips... like something from an 80's British movie...

The trailer for The Division was pretty good. Wasn't wowed by the gameplay footage earlier, but if the story is good and the gameplay isn't too bad in the end, I might get it.

Is that a beard or is this man chewing a squirrel?

Gameplay looks solid. You don't need anything to mechanically mind-boggling, just a solid set of base mechanics,level/enemy design, and a decent narrative to connect it together to make it a memorable experience.

One would hope that The Division has all that.

And with that, literally the only thing I wanted out of this conference has now passed.

I'm off to bed.

Ok so Ubisoft intend to release their car game less than a month after Drive Club... good luck with that one.

Guess we'll be seeing single player gameplay of Unity at Sony's conference.

Reading some of your comments, it doesn't seem like this conference is going so well. =(

This trailer for AC Unity.... nobody here thinks we'll see anything representing it in the final game do they?

Reading some of your comments, it doesn't seem like this conference is going so well. =(

Their problem is that a lot of their gameplay demos are at Sony and Microsoft's conferences.