Awoo.

Feminism (For fictional characters)

nintega137

Now with Boom Amy people are complaning because shes "competent".

How the hell are people complaining about Sonic Boom when it hasn't even come out yet? The only thing we've heard ANY instance of Amy's personality is "That boulder looks like it's going to fall!" That one line can't possibly define competence/incompetence.

How the hell are people complaining about Sonic Boom when it hasn't even come out yet? The only thing we've heard ANY instance of Amy's personality is "That boulder looks like it's going to fall!" That one line can't possibly define competence/incompetence.

Mr Frost say that Amy is going to be more competent and strong and people were complaing that "shes gonna be the next Sally Acorn".

Speaking of Amy Rose, for those of you who wish to see her having both a strong & decisive masculine attitude together with a touch of feminine intentions, you might want to check out my abandoned fangame about her: http://www.mediafire.com/download/946fo9mvcrc4r3y/Rose_Of_Longevity_-_(Beta2.5).zip

(Yeah, it's glitchy, unprofessional and abandoned, but it's filled with that positive feminism vibe. Meh. Oh, and tons of "Easter eggs". I was crazy.)

I may not care for Anita Sarkesian much but she had a good point there and she didn't deserve all the abuse and ignorant comments she got. And it is rare that I use the term ignorant as I don't use the term lightly. 

she bring up good point about the bayonetta issue at the train station to.

but yeah i hate when people try to bring up points but people wanna shut us up.