jlist new game....

IUGLxFX.jpg

Day 1.

Oh, that's a parody of My Girlfriend is the President

Welp, if this is true I might actually watch a Game Grumps episode again

Edit: It's fake?!? Oh well ; /

It... it was posted... IN the April Fools Day topic.  How do you even

• Thumbs Up 4

Curse you April Fools Day! I guess Ima stay away from the Internet for the rest of day

So, EA thought it'd be funny to be disrespectful to consumers by tweeting on their Frostbite twitter about various games like Half-Life 3 running on FB3 and being exclusive to the Wii U and making a Mario and Zelda game on the engine. Along side the Wii U comments, on them was "fixing the 'netcode'" basically saying they know their netcode is shit but they don't care.

http://www.frostbite.com/connect/#frostbiteengine-good-news-we-have-finally-fixed-and-optimized-our-netcode-uses-quantum-entanglement-for-zero-latency-connections-exclusively-on-wiiu

Personally, I find this to be disgusting.

So, EA thought it'd be funny to be disrespectful to consumers by tweeting on their Frostbite twitter about various games like Half-Life 3 running on FB3 and being exclusive to the Wii U and making a Mario and Zelda game on the engine. Along side the Wii U comments, on them was "fixing the 'netcode'" basically saying they know their netcode is shit but they don't care.

http://www.frostbite.com/connect/#frostbiteengine-good-news-we-have-finally-fixed-and-optimized-our-netcode-uses-quantum-entanglement-for-zero-latency-connections-exclusively-on-wiiu

I personally actually chuckled a little, especially at this one following the tweets. https://twitter.com/FrostbiteEngine/status/451042404184129536

---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, Capcom decides to troll everyone with a new Mega Man X design for april fool's day. For a fucking model kit, not a fake game announcement.

*snip*

That being said... While I'm certainly not getting my hopes up, it isn't unheard of for Capcom to take an april fool's joke and make it real. Just look at ZX Gigamix.

I kinda hope it's true, because that's a fucking awesome design. It would be perfect for an X sequel/reboot.

Second link is a 404 now.

It got cancelled.

• Thumbs Up 4

Well, they're already running on damage control mode right now. Some people are not ready for April Fools day powers I guess.

That "Make Believe" motto has never been more accurate.

This is one of those things where it's... actually hard to tell whether it's real or fake. I recall them saying they weren't making anymore DLC though so that should bury it quickly enough.

Now, I wonder what kind of shitstorm would emerge if Crash Bandicoot was announced as a DLC...

What makes things even more amusing to me is how EA's reacted.

I'm guessing they pulled the original Tweets due to backlash... and now they claim on Frostbite's Twitter to have beheaded the original admin. Umm... joke or not, that's kind of a harsh thing to say about an employee.

Then you have (thanks to theChaosBlue for pointing this one out) one of the EA execs apologizing for it... and then in the same Tweet calling the joke stupid (because that's a word professionals use)... and best of all, getting the Twitter account for Frostbite WRONG.

I give my thanks to Electronic Arts. Their April Fools' shenanigans are making me laugh alright.

• Thumbs Up 2

I posted this in the statuses earlier but I don't think anyone believed me, not that I blame them. But Homestar Runner has seriously updated with a sorta April Fools-y toon. It's not much but I'm just so happy to see ANYTHING by this point ;-;

I posted this in the statuses earlier but I don't think anyone believed me, not that I blame them. But Homestar Runner has seriously updated with a sorta April Fools-y toon. It's not much but I'm just so happy to see ANYTHING by this point ;-;

I believed you and I cried tears of joy.

I've seriously been on a Homestar binge the last few weeks and this just made my day

I can't decide which was better, Google Map's Pokemon Challenge or Homestar Runner actually making an update after all these years! Both were just so clever!

It was pretty fun. I got over most of them just looking around the map myself, but some I had to use a guide to find them. I have a feeling some only appeared in one location, whereas I got a loooooad of Pikachus, HootHoots, that one that looks like a tiny anthro'd tree...

I can't find Mew, though. I've used all the tips I could find online but it just wasn't there. sad.png

The highlight of the day for me has got to be the new Homestar Runner appearance. I know it doesn't mean the site will be back up and running, but still. :3

Draconian Marshmallow!

I can honestly say that I caught about 62 Pokémon on my own before I used the guide on reddit. I would stumble on other Pokémon I hadn't found yet while using the guide for a certain Pokémon.  I can't find Mew either and am honestly tired of looking around just for the other 150 Pokémon so I will call that has job complete. Not to perfection since mew would be 100%ing the "game". so I will give myself like a 97% completion rate. and I am fine with that.

Final joke of the day!
BOOM!Big!
He is a police detective looking for his missing partner Frogsworth, and will do a round of bareknuckle brawling if needed

boombig_copy.png

Say can someone show/send this to Aaron webber or Stephen Frost for me, I'm sure they would get a kick out of this

• Thumbs Up 1

This wasn't even April Fools, yet this totally was out of the line.

And yes, it's fake.

You can tell it's fake because you can see Shenmue 3.  

• Thumbs Up 2

That "Make Believe" motto has never been more accurate.

This is one of those things where it's... actually hard to tell whether it's real or fake. I recall them saying they weren't making anymore DLC though so that should bury it quickly enough.

Now, I wonder what kind of shitstorm would emerge if Crash Bandicoot was announced as a DLC...

It's fake because Knack's listed as "P5" in a game that supports up to 4 players. :P

So, EA thought it'd be funny to be disrespectful to consumers by tweeting on their Frostbite twitter about various games like Half-Life 3 running on FB3 and being exclusive to the Wii U and making a Mario and Zelda game on the engine. Along side the Wii U comments, on them was "fixing the 'netcode'" basically saying they know their netcode is shit but they don't care.http://www.frostbite.com/connect/#frostbiteengine-good-news-we-have-finally-fixed-and-optimized-our-netcode-uses-quantum-entanglement-for-zero-latency-connections-exclusively-on-wiiuPersonally, I find this to be disgusting.

Oh wow. I wouldn't say this is disgusting but it's definitely in poor taste! Good thing EA told them off though lol.

Some more damage control.

This is the banner Naughty Dog had on their website the other day.

logo_header_doge.gif

• Thumbs Up 9