Awoo.

April Fools Day 2014

Cola

^ Oh damn that one is goooood.

Over on tumblr, we've been given a free "Pro" account setting.  I'm enjoying all the special features so far.

deviantART has introduced thoughtART: You can create and search for art just by thinking about it now.  I was pretty proud of my first piece.  I mean I was thinking about my OCs but sometimes you just have to run with your inspiration: http://jezmm.deviantart.com/art/Tales-of-Blizzards-444183171

(Rather wonderfully, like their gag last year (if I recall) I actually discovered a nice new artist through the thoughtART search feature lol).

Adult Swim is airing a marathon of sorts, featuring not-finished series that, well, aired on adult swim proper. First was the first new episode of Perfect Hair Forever after 7 years...

Now it's Space Ghost Coast to Coast..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good to see that Adult Swim still does April Fool's jokes. If you guys remember correctly, the one 2 years ago got one of CN's most loved blocks back on the air.....

Omg now I cannot unsee those fleshy legs!! XD

April Fools isn't my favourite day of the year but I do like all the funny stuff online and on tv. Did BBC do April Fools this year? I was suspicious about that 7 portions a day thing...

FamilyJules7x, talented guitarist who does tons of amazing video game music covers, released a special cover from Ocarina of Time just for today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H40Ylu5QjS8

Good to see that even when having their most recent console be compared to their biggest flop by everyone, Nintendo still has a sense of humor.

Much like the Nester thing, this isn't a joke made by Nintendo.

Game rant does a mean one

http://gamerant.com/knights-of-the-old-republic-3-next-gen-release-date/

BioWare Confirms ‘Knights of the Old Republic 3′ for Next-Gen
Apr 1, 2014 by Anthony Taormina

When Electronic Arts first announced their exclusive licensing deal with Disney for the Star Wars property, many figured it was only a matter of time before EA subsidiary BioWare and the galaxy far, far away reunited. Now, Electronic Arts has made it official: BioWare will develop Knights of the Old Republic 3!

BioWare developer Max Rebo has confirmed the news, saying that it has always been in the company’s plans to return to the franchise that made them a household name.

Moreover, Rebo shared his excitement over working with the new consoles, and how leveraging the power of both the PS4 and the Xbox One will help make Knights of the Old Republic 3 a massive game, at least 100 times larger than the first KOTOR.

“We are excited to announce that BioWare is currently in the midst of development on a new Knights of the Old Republic title. When Electronic Arts first came to us with the news they were acquiring the Star Wars license, we knew exactly what we wanted to do, and now we are pleased to share that news with our fans. We can’t wait for gamers to see what BioWare has in store for them in the fall of 2014″

For years, gamers have been clamoring for KOTOR 3, but BioWare has always seemed slightly reticent with regards to the idea. They did deliver The Old Republic MMO, which they say was like Knights of the Old Republic 3 through 9 packaged in a single online experience, but most fans didn’t fully believe that to be true. Even more so after playing the game. If anything, The Old Republic only further increased fans desires for a new Knights of the Old Republic.

We knew for quite some time that BioWare was working on some form of Star Wars game, alongside DICE and Visceral Games, but that was it. Only DICE’s Star Wars Battlefront was confirmed as in development, with the other two developers’ projects laying in wait.

However, when BioWare’s name was dropped in connection with Star Wars, most hoped that they would deliver Knights of the Old Republic 3, but it was still far too early for EA to say anything official. Now that the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, all signs are pointing towards a full reveal at E3 2014.

Are you happy that BioWare is making Knights of the Old Republic 3? Were you hoping they might use the Star Wars license for something different?

Source: BioWare

Meanwhile, Capcom decides to troll everyone with a new Mega Man X design for april fool's day. For a fucking model kit, not a fake game announcement.

Urf6Tk8.jpg
InLxIC9.jpg

That being said... While I'm certainly not getting my hopes up, it isn't unheard of for Capcom to take an april fool's joke and make it real. Just look at ZX Gigamix.

I kinda hope it's true, because that's a fucking awesome design. It would be perfect for an X sequel/reboot.

Yeah, that design is fucking awesome. It's probably a pipe dream but I hope they do use that in an eventual Mega Man X game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Razer decided to pop in. I present the Razer Eidolon.

http://www.razerzone.com/eidolon

BkIpyZ5CMAA8UR9.jpg

Play life in the 3rd person with the all new Razer Eidolon -- The World's First Wearable Drone System and UAV 3rd-Person Camera.

Spoiler'd because massive freaking photos.

razer-eidolon-gallery-01.jpg
razer-eidolon-gallery-05.jpg
razer-eidolon-gallery-06.jpg
razer-eidolon-gallery-07.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Look what PSNProfiles done?

aubbsT1.jpg?2

I've become a pretty princess.

Apparently it rotates. There are ponies and I've seen Dora The Explorer.

• Thumbs Up 3

Every April Fools Day, a time dawns upon us, a time of greatness, a time of laughter, a time of annoying the heck out of Luigi, a time with a lot of purple

... Waluigi Time.

Also it appears that time no longer just applies to silly webcomics.

So, watch out for plumbers seeking to take over your games.

• Thumbs Up 2

Look what PSNProfiles done?

aubbsT1.jpg?2

I've become a pretty princess.

Apparently it rotates. There are ponies and I've seen Dora The Explorer.

Knowing some peoples taste its hardly an April Fools they probably won't notice anyway. Good one. 

Apparently One Direction fans are angry about the RIP Zayn Malik trending Twitter. Are they sure they haven't got him mixed up with Zayn Hussein? wink.png

Our good pal Roger Craig Smith lead me to this one, Toshiba unleashes a new marvel of technology.

I'm going to love the Digit, it's so bad.

Also, tired of waiting for demakes for games?

WayForward has the solution! 

You can demake anything!

Batman Arkham Orgins?

It will now give you memories of The Adventures of Batman & Robin for the SNES!

Sonic And All Stars Racing Transformed?

How about turning it into something like Sonic Drift?

Mega Man 10?

... Uh, well.... you get the point!

• Thumbs Up 1

mcgh7Ru.png

Stop tearing my heart out, Jon

it's actually PsyGuy

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm addicted to the Pokémon google maps thing. I can't stop

It was pretty fun. I got over most of them just looking around the map myself, but some I had to use a guide to find them. I have a feeling some only appeared in one location, whereas I got a loooooad of Pikachus, HootHoots, that one that looks like a tiny anthro'd tree...

I can't find Mew, though. I've used all the tips I could find online but it just wasn't there. sad.png

The highlight of the day for me has got to be the new Homestar Runner appearance. I know it doesn't mean the site will be back up and running, but still. :3

Draconian Marshmallow!

Welp, if this is true I might actually watch a Game Grumps episode again

Edit: It's fake?!? Oh well ; /