Awoo.

Disney Princess

The Disney Dork

The only problem I could foresee with a chunky-looking Princess is that people will give Disney flack for advocating obesity.

That's true, but people come in all different shapes and sizes. I think little girls who aren't the skinniest of people could look up to the plus size princess, and not feel so weird or bad that they don't look like most of the other girls.

And if they do make one...she doesn't have to be like, huge or anything. Just one that has a little more meat than the other princesses, that's all...

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, it's not.

Just re-emphasizing that such a move will surely garner controversy because it's Disney and prove once again to be another "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario.

Just re-emphasizing that such a move will surely garner controversy because it's Disney and prove once again to be another "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario.

I get what you're saying, they'll probably play it safe and not do it. And if they do make a plus size female character, they probably won't make her a main protagonist or a princess.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok...so Anna and Elsa may not become DP's after all...well, not for a while, at least. I don't have the link to the article right now, but in an interview with a Disney Store executive about the whole Frozen merchandise selling out fiasco, when asked if the girls would appear on future Disney Princess products, the response was that Disney does not currently have any plans for a coronation for either of them, with the reason being that they want to continue the merchandise to be branded with "Frozen" instead of "Disney Princess".

I'm pretty sure they WILL become princesses eventually...hopefully. I don't want to see them forgotten like Esmeralda and Meg, but I highly doubt that's even a possibility considering the movie's popularity...it's the highest grossing animated film of all time, and the 6th highest grossing film of all time, after all.