Awoo.

VIDEO: Mikyeong plays games, pounds the keyboard and does other shit

Rey Skywalker-Ren

• 1 year later...

achive.thumb.jpg.28b8f87c93ac89f4752950e

Not a video but I finished splash hill in under a minute ant got achiement! im sure many of you got better scores but this is big for me!

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey~! I thought I had one of these before I dont remember much and If I did its proably old and buried like I say in my status. But been wanting to do a playthrough thread so here i am

Im gonna do the rest of sonic 4 but im putting up videos as we speak. also as a bonus

So um I decided to dramatic read my own post. I stand by my opinion but I did sound a little stupid at the same time haha It took me 4 tries for a good reading because most the words i put down i couldnt really pronounce. 

• Thumbs Up 3

OMG!

I know that you just edited your voice to sound like a Chipmunk but holy crap, I love it. Now I am filled with determination to do dramatic readings myself though I'll probably do more with it, but loved it Mik!

• Thumbs Up 2

Is...Is that voice edited?

Well now that I've heard it, I'm gonna comment what I think about it, since you said it's "so bad" or whatever. It sounds...unique, in my opinion. And that not at all is a bad thing, I like it! Maybe I'm more tolerant for this kind of thing, but personally I didn't find anything else to tolerate. And it might just be personally, but I have much more leeway when listening to a female voice over a male one, in my opinion its more how you use it rather than how it sounds from a literal perspective.

If you make good quality vlogs, you might get somewhere with your youtube channel. Of course you don't have to, its just a suggestion! XD

BTW, how much easier of a time do you have speaking your native language? Do you think your voice sounds better then?

• Thumbs Up 1

speaking in my native language is much easier of course. speaking in english does get me to be more fluent though.

2 hours ago, Mikyeong said:

another people wanted me to do. i have no regrets

Aww man, I thought you were gonna do more and here's the thing about that last part. He wasn't serious, like at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Soni said:

Aww man, I thought you were gonna do more and here's the thing about that last part. He wasn't serious, like at all. 

I thought he was being serious LOL

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Mikyeong said:

I thought he was being serious LOL

You clearly haven't been watching the Sonic Show, have you?

I demand a part 2! But this time with the comments of that "article"!

1 minute ago, Soni said:

You clearly haven't been watching the Sonic Show, have you?

I demand a part 2! But this time with the comments of that "article"!

i never heard of it LOL damn i feel stupid. but at least lonso and i had fun in the comments 

• Thumbs Up 2

Can I just get one clip, ONE CLIP of you talking without fast fowarding or slowing down? Both in your native language and in english? I'm kinda curios about it right now lol. Doesn't have to be a dramatic reading if you don't want, could even be just a 1 minute video talking about whatever. I just wanna hear the darn voice! :o