Awoo.

Console Wars The Movie "Sega Vs Nintendo, Made by Sony"

Badnik Mechanic

Sony. Making a movie. About Nintendo. And SEGA. Well, it's Sony Pictures, totally different from the Sony Playstation. Right? Right?

Anyway, I can be sure that this movie will be something worth watching if the stuff in the documentary wouldn't be boring.

I like how half of the posts are about how it's Sony making the movie, even though Sony is a massive multinational conglomerate and this particular division predates SCE by such a wide margin that it was even purchased by them before the console wars in question. [/buzzkill]

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 years later...

I finished reading the book last Sunday. Boy, what a mess they were at Sega of Japan :o The whole message I get from the book is that Tom Kalinske took Sega to the top, and that if Sega was ruled from Sega of America, we wouldn't have seen the 32X failure, and Saturn might have had PlayStation's or Nintendo 64's hardware, therefore maybe Sega would still be making consoles. 

It must had been quite painful for Tom to see how his work went to the junk because of the really inept people at Sega of Japan. Such a shame. In different hands, Sega could be bigger than Nintendo today.

Looking forward to watching the movie :) 

• 1 year later...