Awoo.

Tails Gives Tips Three Months Late

azoo

Wow, talk about running a joke into the ground.

Perspective on this - Happy Hedgehog Day everybody! *sigh*

If this is my Hedgehog Day gift I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

The question is... would this meme spread beyond the fanbase?

Probably not. Though I'm not sure if SEGA would want it to.

Back to the original topic... I think this was a good idea overall it's just... well. They should have had it on day 1. I get the feeling Lost World was slightly rushed with all the stuff they're adding AFTER it's released. It's like Dash all over again, just now it's an actual game and not a moneygrubber.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd been thinking carefully about what could be a funny one for a while but I see, like Gumball Eyes before (and in about 10% of the time), people have already taken the meme and completely misunderstood it's core and just done whatever the hell they feel like with it so oh well.

(Just to clarify this post doesn't apply to all you guys, some of you are parodying the whole "tip" thing in a most amusing manner).

• Thumbs Up 5

I'd just like to point out that I posted my Tails' Tips image on Tumblr on a whim and in a little over an hour it's already gotten over 400 notes.

Some people actually think it's real. Others are angry or upset that I mentioned Heroes instead of Sonic '06.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

That is hilarious and sad at the same time..

I wonder how many of these other ones will actually convince people.

Also, yes, let's not misinterpret this little meme like the Gumball Brigade. These are supposed to be tips. 

I can't believe people actually think my Photoshop job is real. Tails Tip #69 didn't give it away? Really?

I think I struck gold mentioning Heroes specifically. Most of the responses in the notes are people who are legit fucking angry at me calling this game bad.

• Thumbs Up 4

I can't believe people actually think my Photoshop job is real. Tails Tip #69 didn't give it away? Really?

I think I struck gold mentioning Heroes specifically. Most of the responses in the notes are people who are legit fucking angry at me calling this game bad.

The game is pretty fucking terrible.

• Thumbs Up 2

The game is pretty fucking terrible.

I don't think it's THAT bad. I'd personally play the whole of Heroes rather than the entirety of the Adventure games.

For anyone who's curious, the comic font used by Sonic Lost World for the majority of its promotion is called House-A-Rama, and you can get it at the link below for free.

http://www.ufonts.com/download/house-a-rama-kingpin/156274.html

Oh wow, thanks.

I don't think it's THAT bad. I'd personally play the whole of Heroes rather than the entirety of the Adventure games.

Agree to disagree.

1016235_10152166466822418_136067881_n.jp

So Tails is now posting SLW tips on Sonic's twitter page.

Three months late.

BfdEGDaIQAAni_g.jpg

Thanks, Tails.

Eh, better late than never. Helps that this tip is actually pretty useful against certain badniks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay seriously, how in the world the concept of "tips" is turned into "random personal thoghts"? I don't get it unsure.png

i was basically trying to get the idea of "don't buy sonic 2006" across

i feel weird now for some reason

Okay seriously, how in the world the concept of "tips" is turned into "random personal thoghts"? I don't get it :unsure:

Chooch started it.

Nah seriously though it's amazing that this so called "meme" has become so popular, that peeps on Tumblr actually believed one of them!

On the topic of the game not explaining anything, did some people not get the manual? Both my copies of the game came with one (3DS and wiiu) and there is a digital manual too which explain the controls and such.