Awoo.

Tails Gives Tips Three Months Late

azoo

Immagine_zps75b1e722.png

There there Tails, have a cookie and keep doing your best.

Oh jeez stop making me feel bad for a fictional character :'(

I appreciate you, Tails. D:

• Thumbs Up 3

I really do appreciate what Sega is trying to do.....but for fuck's sake, why release this now? What is the point? 

I wont be surprised if SEGA will decide to stop making the Tips already and just let the meme spread

biggrin.png

Now that the frame's been posted, that shit'll spread.

Which fonts are you guys using? Specifically the title one, some of you have got that spot on matching the original. :0

2ks8.png

I couldn't think of anything witty, so I decided to provide an actual tip. It would've been useful for all those people playing Sonic Generations at public conventions.

EDIT: Changed the font to the SLW font thanks to the link Place provided.

• Thumbs Up 7

I'd just like to point out that I posted my Tails' Tips image on Tumblr on a whim and in a little over an hour it's already gotten over 400 notes.

Some people actually think it's real. Others are angry or upset that I mentioned Heroes instead of Sonic '06.

• Thumbs Up 6