Awoo.

Tails Gives Tips Three Months Late

azoo

I appreciate SEGA's doing this but it... well, you already said all that needs to be said. It's so late to the point that anyone who could have used them has either 1) played it or 2) has been turned off by all the negativity.

I wish SEGA rewound time and released Lost World with stuff like this in addition to all the updates the patches have given. I think the game would have fared a lot better.

• Thumbs Up 2

Eh, even if it was three months ago I wouldn't find this all that useful. Chances are I figured out everything these tips'll be about on my own.

Still, I think the idea is nice enough...the timing is just weird. Like, what the heck SEGA Tails?

inb4 ur 2 slo jokes

I've yet to play the game so I find this very useful. Cause lord knows I could use the extra help when playing a Sonic game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Even after the game is over Tails is still a dick!!

DAMN YOU PONTAC!!

The more SEGA does something with SLW, the more I hate them and the game for it.

Well that seems like a rather minuscule reason to do so.

• Thumbs Up 3

I've yet to play the game so I find this very useful. Cause lord knows I could use the extra help when playing a Sonic game.

Well, coming from someone who's played the game and mostly enjoyed it, the in-game hint system is pretty awful. Like, I'm pretty sure this Tails tip explains the charged homing attack better than the game itself.

Should've just had the ? hint bubbles from Heroes thru Colours or even Omochao or something, really. As it is, you have to press a button on the gamepad to bring up the hint, and it pauses the game which bothered me in Colours as it is...

The more SEGA does something with SLW, the more I hate them and the game for it.

Ehh...the timing is awful, but IMO it's pretty inoffensive otherwise.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for that Tails, I never would have thought of doing that.

Say Tails, does that mean you can homing attack enemies? Because I never saw you do that throughout the game...

Get set for more helpful tips from....

Knuckles Knows Best

Amy Analysis

and Sonic Sez!

Sonic Team you are a little late.

Well that seems like a rather minuscule reason to do so.

I'm trying to wash the bad taste this game left in my mouth away but SEGA refuse to move on from this, by trying to make it seem like it's still relevant.

This is also ridiculously ironic of them to do when most of the complaints the game got were from not explaining mechanics, the game had no instruction manual, but no 2-3 months later and we have "Tail's Tips". What the hell is SEGA playing at?

• Thumbs Up 2

This is laughably bad. Most of the people who actually take the time to look this up would most likely have finished the game long ago, and those who haven't yet played it or completed it are probably not going to check the Twitter page for tips, they'd look on a FAQ website or something.

I hate to sound like a dick, but it's true

Oh crimped is this late but I'm sure SOMEONE will find it useful. Still a bit on the obvious side though with this first tidbit.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wouldn't mind so much if it was more tips on where secrets in the levels are hidden, like ring stashes, extra lives or red rings.

I'm trying to wash the bad taste this game left in my mouth away but SEGA refuse to move on from this, by trying to make it seem like it's still relevant.

Yeah man, how DARE they advertise the latest game in the series. What the hell's the wrong with them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah man, how DARE they advertise the latest game in the series. What the hell's the wrong with them.

3 Months later, WOAH smart move!

Man I'm sure I wasn't the only one who couldn't figure out how to home attack those mechanical vermin until Tails told me how!

Realistically some of the gameplay mechanics are easy to miss out on during the first play through. I'm sure this is news to someone

But man, just let it happen. It's never too late to give some quality advice.

To be fair, and bluntly honest, this isn't even the first thing they've made spot-lighting Lost World since its release. This move of theirs' is harmless at worst.

Fashionably late as always Tails. Or should I say, SEGA.

Also, it would've been nice to tell us about something we didn't know about like most of the parkour moves in SLW which are never explained in the manual or tutorials which randomly appear on your Gamepad instead of the screen, momentarily pausing the game completely. >>