Awoo.

Mikyeong draws things

Rey Skywalker-Ren

KMU1JU9.png

Nice, it reminds me of Tails' more snarky personality in Lost World. I would love to see this colored, it looks great.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice, it reminds me of Tails' more snarky personality in Lost World. I would love to see this colored, it looks great.

funny thing is that I was playing lost world when i got the idea to draw this haha

hey guys. I do want to confess. i make my own fancharacter. yeah ... please know that I am NOT orginal!

sonic_fancharacter___mihyun_by_sonikku_c

yes, my fancharacter is meant to look like that. shes half human half hedgehog. No shes not related to Sonic and Elise. She goes go with Sonic but shes not related to him or Elise haha. I dont have any plans for her parents because this character mostly goes on her own. heres a little profile:

Name: Mi-hyun

Nickname: Mei

Species: half human, half hedgehog

Height: 127cm

top speed: 240km/h not very fast because... human

special skills: shes fexible so she can use acrobatics 

hobbies: cook, clean, help Sonic fight, garden

weakness: very shy, self concoius of her body, worries too much, inexperiance in being a hero, very snarky

stuff people wont really care about: Mei is dating Sonic (mary sue?) but she wants the approval of everyone he know.

Shes a good cook.

Mei has a simple personality. A shy girl who loves to joke around but worried about what other people think.

Soo.... crituque anyone?

and:

Who's that?

a girl name akaidalia... her fancharacter.

You've been very eager to have someone critique your fan-character, judging by the status updates at least, and since no one else seems to be up to the task, I've got you covered. Let me preface this by saying I'm not huge on fan-characters, but I will try to keep this helpful and kind.

M-Hyun Character review

Color

You chose all soft colors, so the character works for it. You didn't make the mistake of choosing 5 different over-saturated colors and throwing them into the mix, which is something you'll see a lot with fan-characters. You chose orange to compliment the baby-blue and it looks pretty nice, though the green/orange combo reminds me a bit too much of carrots. The black leggings were a good choice because they tie the picture down, and add some much needed darker tints to the character. Overall, this is where you exceeded.

Design

Well you went for a Human-Hog, so that is a bit odd. The character looks nice, as far as Human-Hogs go, but it seems like you sacrificed proper proportions for the sake of making Mei here into a Hedge-Human. She's cute, but some parts look like they just don't belong. Namely the giant gloves, the button nose, and the lack of eyebrows.

Personality/Backstory

Well Mei is a very cute name and you seem to have fleshed out her hobbies, pros/cons, etc. Though her personality seems like a generic anime character, but you claimed to be unoriginal so I won't hold it against you. Since when is 240km/h not fast ohmy.png?!

Conclusion

She's adorable and save for a few odd design choices she's pretty neat. There you go, one review just as I promised. :)

I'm writing reviews of Sonic-Fancharacters on the internet... WHAT IS MY LIFE?!

• Thumbs Up 1

That's a great recreation of Amy's pose in the trailer but I don't think Amy would need a sword, when she has her Piko-Piko Hammer.

• Thumbs Up 1

kimoi_by_sonikku_chinn-d797qzk.png

hey this is NOT hate art. this is suppose to be funny art like Sonic Generations. Sonic only wants Amy to leave him alone. thats all.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well if it's suppose to be a comedic scene. Then it wouldn't be such a good idea for Amy to tear up, it kind of shows how much of a douche Sonic is. Maybe get Amy to comedically try to break out of the container maybe?

Well if it's suppose to be a comedic scene. Then it wouldn't be such a good idea for Amy to tear up, it kind of shows how much of a douche Sonic is. Maybe get Amy to comedically try to break out of the container maybe?

thats true. maybe i shouldnt have her cry.

Sonic just wants her to leave him alone

thats true. maybe i shouldnt have her cry.

Sonic just wants her to leave him alone

Well from the looks of Lost World, Amy is leaving Sonic alone. But still great artwork as always, Sonikku!

• Thumbs Up 1

After what happened in Heroes I really can't blame Sonic for locking her up.:P

Anyway, judging it from a purely artistic perspective the picture does look nice. Though Sonic kinda needs both of his hands drawn here since they're so big that you really can't hide them behind his body. But other than that, pretty solid work with the proportions. :)

I hope that's Sonic apologizing to Amy and hope's that there's no hard feelings. But to be honest, I don't see Amy cry that much. She's a strong girl, heck the only time I remember her cry was when Sonic died in 06 .

fc__mei_2_by_sonikku_chinn-d79sbtq.png

another drawing of my sonic fancharacter Mi-hyun or Mei. shes half human half hedgehog. I also made her Sonics girlfriend.

• 2 weeks later...

The Right (Sonic's Left) shoe Should be shaded more round, to emphasize the the roundness of the shoes. But I like it.

• Thumbs Up 1

gOMLrFS.png

me in real life drawing. i draw this because im wondering if i should make my fancharacter look like me instead. i know it will be more orginal but i really dont like the way i look in real life.