Awoo.

Uganda - "Kill Gays Bill" Passes - President Expected to Sign

Autosaver

I think I should establish that these guys do not speak for the Christain faith. Just establishing that.

...well considering Hitler claimed to be a Christian I think we could kinda figure that out on our own tbh

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I should establish that these guys do not speak for the Christain faith. Just establishing that.

No, but they are ChriSTAINS like you wrote here, because they're a stain on Christianity.

...well considering Hitler claimed to be a Christian I think we could kinda figure that out on our own tbh

I know. I'm just kinda paranoid that people are gonna start assuming all Christians are like this. I don't want people thinking I'm some hateful hypocrite.

I know. I'm just kinda paranoid that people are gonna start assuming all Christians are like this. I don't want people thinking I'm some hateful hypocrite.

I'm not religious but it's pretty plain to see from any perspective that this is not what your religion is about, so don't worry about it mate.

Like Hitler or any religously-motivated terrorist they're just using their religion as an excuse to put their homophobic, racist, xenophobic etc. views into action. It's not the religion's fault at all.

Welcome to the club.

And Homophobia isn't exclusive to Christians guys.

This is really shitty. It's not like Uganda wasn't already bad enough with this crap, but I really don't get this asinine logic that you should murder people based on their sexuallity.

I seriously hope these people don't get away scot-free with this. If they pass it I personally hope they get economic sanctions and bans up the ass, even if it might not do much to alleviate the situation. Fucking ridiculous.

Right...kind...of...child rape. Where do I even begin with this word? It's event like this one that makes me lose my faith in the human race. Not to mention this phrase was used to justify such a heinous act. And some Americans, hiding behind "the word of God", supported this? The nerve. And they are even convinced to be in the right. Let that sink in for a moment.

What god would support this though? No god would, that's the answer. And anybody who believes that this is what god wants, for innocents to be bullied and their lives ruined, is as equally fucked up as the people actually doing this, and should be ashamed of themselves.

Laugh with a bully, and you are a bully.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is wrong on so many levels. Those people who made or support the bill are no better than the homosexuals that they are against and intolerant of. It doesn't matter how different some people may be. They should not be killed for it. Not even religion is something that can justify killing different groups of people such as gays. Plus, it is not a bad thing to be a gay person at all. Sure, it may be weird to some, but if they want to be like that, it is their choice, and they should have the right to that. People should be more tolerant about gays rather than kill them because they are different.

Those people who made or support the bill are no better than the homosexuals that they are against and intolerant of.

...excuse me?

...but if they want to be like that, it is their choice, and they should have the right to that.

Please. Just stop.

1386165955_xs0j7n_919m7lfi.gif

Oh yes, I love watching trainwrecks that were conjured up by a group of morons.

My opinion is pretty much on the same level as everyone else's except a little tamer.

Because, y'know, the human mind stopped suprising me years ago.

Wait... this again? Didn't they try to pass this shit a few years ago and it got stopped because of a petition? Well, I suppose a petition wouldn't "kill" the bill, but damn.

I'll never understand why THIS is the issue that some governments feel it's necessarily to focus on. Yep, I'm sure if we just stop the gays, everything else will work itself out. Yep, it all comes back to the gays. Makes sense. [/sarcasm]

Somebody needs to do something about this!

United Nations: Stop

Uganda: No

UN: Ok

This is seriously how it will go.

• Thumbs Up 5

This is absolutely sickening. How people can be so uncaring, ignorant and hateful is beyond my comprehension. The fact that there are evangelist Americans that support this is even more infuriating.

I want to live to see the day where the world is rid of this kind of evil shit, if it ever comes.

• Thumbs Up 1

What's wrong with what I just said? It's not as if I was insulting anyone.

Let's review:

Those people who made or support the bill are no better than the homosexuals that they are against and intolerant of.

Implying that these people are comparable to gay people themselves, i.e. these people are bad, gay people are equally as bad.

...but if they want to be like that, it is their choice, and they should have the right to that.

No. It isn't. The sooner people get this through their thick skulls the better.

Class dismissed.

• Thumbs Up 4

This shit is so bothersome. I cannot even begin to fathom what causes people act out in such irrational beliefs. If killing people who think differently from you is something your god is telling you, then its a god that I want nothing to do with it. 

• Thumbs Up 3

ugh...There's a knot in my chest right now. This shit is seriously disturbing. 

This is absolutely sickening. How people can be so uncaring, ignorant and hateful is beyond my comprehension. The fact that there are evangelist Americans that support this is even more infuriating.

I want to live to see the day where the world is rid of this kind of evil shit, if it ever comes.

For the western world, I would give it about 30 years before the large majority of them are gone. From like, natural causes. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Let's review:

Implying that these people are comparable to gay people themselves, i.e. these people are bad, gay people are equally as bad.

No. It is most certainly not a choice. That's the injustice of it all. The sooner dumbasses get this basic fact through their thick skulls the better.

Class dismissed.

I believe you are taking this way too seriously. I say my points still stand, comparable or not. The hatred some people give to gay people does not make make them better than those gay people. It is not so difficult to understand. Not to mention, gay people are not bad all.

Plus, let me say that while some countries may not see it as a choice, I'd like to ask: who are the "dumbasses" you speak of? The gays? Correct me if I am wrong, but are you against gays? I could be wrong if you are not, but just because someone chooses to be gay does not mean that is a bad thing. It's all in their will and mind, and under their control, so in the end, they do have the ability to choose to be gay or not, and they should have that right. That said, those people behind the passing of the bill show disrespect for the gays, and their homophobia is no excuse to hate on gays and punish or do bad things to them just because they are different. In my point of view, gays should be treated equally.

People should be more tolerant about gays rather than kill them because they are different.

Obama should have made this the cornerstone of his reelection campaign.

• Thumbs Up 2