Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Awards

Chris

So could we get a 100% Super Metroid badge? I could use an excuse to finally do that.

No. It's much too late for that and the last thing I want to do is frustrate the members who have already received the Super Metroid award. Remember how I handled the late addition of the Kirby gold award (which was about the maximum duration of time following the white border award I'd consider)?

I updated the DKC gold award:

5630_dkc_g.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

I´m going all-out to get that sleeping Kirby badge- it´s too cute!

I´ll do my best! (lmao who am I fooling I´ll probably get less lol)

Haha, no. I'm just providing more flexibility because the system doesn't allow users to reorganize their awards. Doing the best I can with the tools available. smile.png

If the plugin is open-source I could probably add that feature wink.png

Edit: It is not. At least, it's not licensed as such; these things are often "open source" anyway in the sense that they usually are interpreted scripts. But all of this is moot for other reasons anyway.

Edited by Frogging101

Grooooooovy Gold 2013

ewj_g.gif

Defeat Psycrow and save Princess.. uh, What's-Her-Name in either the SNES (1 or 2) or MD (Special Edition) version(s) of Earthworm Jim.

Cowabunga! 2013

tmnt.gif

Defeated Shredder in TMNT: Turtles in Time (SNES).

Also, uploaded new icons for the other two golden awards early in the morning:

9913_goe_g.gif zamn_g_2.gif

• Thumbs Up 4

Cowabunga! 2013

tmnt.gif

Time for me to get Slashed.

Repeatedly.

Over and over and over and over again.

The joke is that I have difficulty defeating Slash.

• Thumbs Up 2

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Cowabunga! 2013

tmnt.gif

FINALLY

Grooooooovy Gold 2013

ewj_g.gif

Defeat Psycrow and save Princess.. uh, What's-Her-Name in either the SNES (1 or 2) or MD (Special Edition) version(s) of Earthworm Jim.

Holy shit I´m so doing this one.

Question, how many items is 60% in The Great Cave Offensive? So far I'm missing 4 because I need a second player which I unfortunately don't have. 

In Zombies Ate My Neighbors, what should we take a screenshot of? From what I've played so far it doesn't look like there are 'cutscenes' per se. Should we capture the starting screen of the next level (e.g. the screen that says "Level 11" if we want to show that we beat level 10)?

Question, how many items is 60% in The Great Cave Offensive? So far I'm missing 4 because I need a second player which I unfortunately don't have. 

60% is 30 out of 50 items. Also, you don't need a second player to get any of the items. You can get all 50 items on your own.

• Thumbs Up 1

60% is 30 out of 50 items. Also, you don't need a second player to get any of the items. You can get all 50 items on your own.

GAH, I thought you needed 2 players for some of them.

Oh well, got them all sans for 4, gorgeous.

Time for me to get Slashed.

Repeatedly.

Over and over and over and over again.

The joke is that I have difficulty defeating Slash.

Everyone does, man. Everyone does.

Speaking of which I should have a picture to post in the other thread sometime in the next few hours. >:3

I don't have difficulty fighting Slash as much as how cheap his moveset is when he stuns you in a corner, as soon as you get back up he's already attacked you again, that and the fact he takes 1/4 of your health every time he slashes you with his sword.

The worst move to avoid is that fucking spinning homing attack thing he does when he's half health, it's so hard to dodge that man you have no idea...

Sorry if this was asked before, but are there any rules about attaining these in multiplayer? For example, Kirby's Dreamland 3, if that was done in co-op would that not be eligible? 

Also I second Mega Man 7.Would like to see a classic MM badge. 

Sorry if this was asked before, but are there any rules about attaining these in multiplayer? For example, Kirby's Dreamland 3, if that was done in co-op would that not be eligible? 

I encourage it. The entire point of this event is to enjoy these games or play a game you haven't played before - enjoying them with a friend just adds to the feel.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does the Sonic and Knuckles PC Collection count as a playable game? It's essentially the same game with midi music, so can I enter with it?

Does the Sonic and Knuckles PC Collection count as a playable game? It's essentially the same game with midi music, so can I enter with it?

Yes, S&K Collection counts. ^^

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah crap. I didn't see this until now. Well, I guess I'll go for a shorter one like Kirby SuperStar then. I have to beat Milky Way wishes, right?

Edit: Got a question for Tetris Attack. Does it have to be Hard/Super Hard? Those are the only difficulty modes with Bowser.

Edit: Got a question for Tetris Attack. Does it have to be Hard/Super Hard? Those are the only difficulty modes with Bowser.

Nope. You can play it on Easy, so long as you beat Hookbill or Naval Piranha. Hence the "at least one of Koopa's cronies" text.

Sorry for all the questions, but I haven't played superstar ultra in a while, so does it count? Just double-checking.

Sorry for all the questions, but I haven't played superstar ultra in a while, so does it count? Just double-checking.

Yes. Chris said the remake is faithful to the original, so it´s fine

Hunters Guild Member 2013

ps4.gif

Defeat Profound Darkness in Phantasy Star IV (MegaDrive/Genesis).

Luxury Airships 2013

ff6.gif

Defeat the final boss in the Ruined World in Final Fantasy VI (SNES).

• Thumbs Up 2