Awoo.

Project 24 - December 15th 2013 MIDNIGHT GMT [RadioSEGA, Sonic Radio, RadioNintendo Collab]

Jeffhog

I forgot to take a screenshot of my PC, but I was there. If it counts I had two computers connected, my desktop and this (which shows me in the IRC if nothing else):

http://imgur.com/g1885Ni

Names were SkyLlama and SkyLlama|T1000.

It is doesn't count it's no big deal.

• Thumbs Up 2

Not sure if I've missed the deadline or not, I heard you were supposed to post a screenshot but was just like 'post where?'

I got you. Any users who actually used the same name in #sonicstadium as they do on the forums should have the award now as well as anybody who posted here. If you don't, send me a PM with the name you were using in the channel during the event and I'll sort you out.

Keep in mind I have logs for the entire event, so trying to pull the wool over my eyes won't get you far. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I have to say I really like how this year the forums and the IRC were really tied into P24 this time around. If I recall that wasn't the case for the previous four events.

• Thumbs Up 1

I did actually check this thread at the time I snapped the screenshot, but there wasn't anything related to it here at the time.

But yay I got a badge!

WELL FUCK I MISSED THE STREAM

BUT SOMEHOW I WON THE OST?!

oh my god i feel incredibly happy but also conflicted

can i just say congrats to everyone who participated; if anyone's got a recording, I'd love if you could shoot it my way

I do know we over at RadioSEGA have our P24-centric shows for downloaded and/or listening. Not sure about the others though.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm a bit late, I know, but I wanted to, on my behalf and RadioSEGA's, thank Vizard Jeffhog for inviting us once more, to Biafra who did such an awesome job and to all the people who listened. It was truly a fun day! ;)

PS: Yes, our shows are available at RadioSEGAmedia.net and I believe all the others will be at some point as well.

• 1 month later...

I hate to bump this up after a month, but I still haven't received my Project 24 badge yet. If anyone is able to update me, then I thank you in advance :)

I hate to bump this up after a month, but I still haven't received my Project 24 badge yet. If anyone is able to update me, then I thank you in advance smile.png

Not a problem! Sorry that I'd missed your account during the event. :)

• The topic was unpinned