Awoo.

Project 24 - December 15th 2013 MIDNIGHT GMT [RadioSEGA, Sonic Radio, RadioNintendo Collab]

Jeffhog

I've been tuned in since the start! x3

It was fun hearing from Mike Pollock again, he's a fun guy! <3

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I just tuned in when you guys were playing Wonderman XD. The chat wouldn't load properly so I had to refresh. I officially joined the chat during the Sonic 2 Special Stage Rock Arrange remix. 

Edit: Oh, apparently we need a screencap? Ok then, here I am!

XkAk4dx.jpg

Edited by SwiftWinds

For the life of me, I was completely unable to load the chat - it only ever froze up on me. But I COULD hear the broadcast for about 15min or so tonight before running off to do my own shows happy.png;;

Sorry I couldn't chat with everyone at the time - dunno wtf was going on...Maybe 2 many people at once.

EDIT: oh all is working fine now at 3am in the morning. >_<

didn't know we needed screencaps...here's the second time i logged into the chat...after I woke up

http://prntscr.com/2bcvm3

Looks like my ability to upload attachments and link pictures from urls are disabled. Really hope someone looks into that.

So, what I gathered from the last bits of Project24;

-We can have really long discussions about Sonic stuff under the right circumstances.

-T-Time went a bit funny on me.

-I recognise one of the DJs from elsewhere!

-Chat now is interesting...to say the least.

• Thumbs Up 1

By the amount of screenshots, I've been there for quite some time now!

But fine, here!

2vt5rg9.jpg

Also, great stream so far! Loved it for the amount of time I could tune in D:

I'm in a screen posted on the previous page.

Also evidence of my participation can be found when Mike Pollock was being interviewed, I submitted a few questions which got asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

If memory serves, Chris wanted the screenies showing TSSChris in the list of users as well!

While I'm here, I've taken a few more just to show I've been attending where I can!

UwNLq1c.png

br37src.png

z0AB8th.png

With regards to Hogfather's point, I also asked Mr. Pollock what he'd do at a Sonic New York meetup.

I really loved this. To everyone who was involved in making this happen, thank you so much. I listened to the whole thing except for the 8 hours during which I slept (08:00-16:00 UTC). I've never seen the IRC channel this active before, either. As I said before, I think it would be really awesome if it was active like this more than a handful of times per year tongue.png.

It's pretty awesome that we got badges for our support and participation as well; that was a nice bonus. I'm looking forward to tuning in to hear more shows on SSR, and of course the next Project 24!

• Thumbs Up 1

I dropped in on this for a short time to see how it was going to support Viz in his moment, however I didn't snap a screenie or anything of my stay since I was only around for about 20 minutes off screen and had no idea about the award since I didn't read the topic :(

Jeff said he seen me around, so that counts...Right? :c

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll be going over a few other names I spotted in the chat later in the thread, but congratulations to the winners who won things! Namely Cola (for the SLW OST + Team Chaotix Jazwares set) and ZonicZoneCop (SLW OST) on my end.

Super special thanks to those of you who stuck by and supported the event and the station, but don't be so quick to leave -- we still have other shows on SS:R and more on the way for you to listen to!

That being said, orz, much tired, off for the night. Project 24 is a huge success thanks to all of you involved, I'll write up a better thank you message later when I'm more awake.

• Thumbs Up 3

WELL FUCK I MISSED THE STREAM

BUT SOMEHOW I WON THE OST?!

oh my god i feel incredibly happy but also conflicted

can i just say congrats to everyone who participated; if anyone's got a recording, I'd love if you could shoot it my way

• Thumbs Up 2

I dropped in on this for a short time to see how it was going to support Viz in his moment, however I didn't snap a screenie or anything of my stay since I was only around for about 20 minutes off screen and had no idea about the award since I didn't read the topic sad.png

Jeff said he seen me around, so that counts...Right? :c

What alias did you use in the chatroom? As long as I know that I can check my logs.

Edit: Plan to finish handing out the awards here tomorrow. If you don't have one right now but you were present, wait until tomorrow night to tell me.