Awoo.

BrainScratchComms: The Unprofessional Professionals

Dejimon11

That thumbnail perfectly illustrates the dynamic of the group; Johnny carrying everyone, Lewis clinging for dear life, and Ted dying.

• Thumbs Up 5

Oh look what they're playing

It's spyro back when he was on playstation I should just to playing this game one day

O_O...

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

EDIT: Aaaaand apparently Ryan sucks at the controls :P

Ryan says he's good in platformers but he still hasn't recorded a game where he doesn't screw up or take the easy route

Ryan says he's good in platformers but he still hasn't recorded a game where he doesn't take the easy route

He did that in Mario 1 which was Brainsctratchcomms' debut, and the Crash Bandicoot 1 commentary occasionally too.

Ryan says he's good in platformers but he still hasn't recorded a game where he doesn't screw up or take the easy route

He usually tends to do the best or be the most lucky...but unlike the others he never really cut much out besides Lost Levels.

Now when are they going to get around to that Arkham City commentary??

He did that in Mario 1 which was Brainsctratchcomms' debut, and the Crash Bandicoot 1 commentary occasionally too.

He used a warp pipe in mario 1 and I guess I can count crash

He usually tends to do the best or be the most lucky...but unlike the others he never really cut much out besides Lost Levels.

Just lucky and forgets to edit.

As for Arkham city they'll get to it eventually

He used a warp pipe in mario 1 and I guess I can count crash

Just lucky and forgets to edit.

As for Arkham city they'll get to it eventually

doh.gifOOPS. My bad, I misread your quote as "where he does take the easy route".wacko.png  Completely my bad.

• 2 weeks later...

It's time of year again guys

They're going to PAX East and this April will be their 5th year anniversary

• 4 weeks later...

Hey look they're doing Devil May Cry the original

• Thumbs Up 1

Finally they're done with with kid Icarus now they're doing

A game I'm actually considering on buying

• 2 weeks later...

They got mighty switch force 1 our of the way now they're doing mighty switch force 2

Ted's really overpraising wayforward

There's no such thing as overpraising WayForward.

I beg to differ, but different strokes for different folks.

I haven't felt arsed to watch their latest playthroughs. I already watched the DMC SGB playthrough and the other games are ones I don't care about.

Is Ted still a little shithead?

Ah, BrainScratchComms, they're one of the few collab commentators that I like to watch from time to time, though I knew them only from SomecallmeJohnny and in turn they introduced me to Clementj642. I find their content oftentimes amusing to listen them ramble on about either the game's mechanics or unrelated trivia, but on the occasion I do tend to find some of their commentary to be just consisting of excessive complaining. (Ted's relentless hatred towards anything Zelda-related for example.)

All in all I find them a interesting bunch, but I still prefer theRunawayGuys when I'm eager to hear a bunch of guys yell and shout at each other during multiplayer games.

• Thumbs Up 1

There's no such thing as overpraising WayForward.

Yes there is there's such a thing as over praising everything but I don't want to get into it

Is Ted still a little shithead?

Nah he and the rest have gotten better. Hopefully by the time Pax East comes and they do their live lets plays they'll become great again

They're done with Devil May Cry now they're doing Mega Man X4 WHOOO!

Okay, since Johnny did unforgivably horrible against Jet Stingray, I'm going to tell you how to ACTUALLY beat him.

• When he's in the air, stand up against the wall he's by and jump up and hit him over and over
  • Once his minion things start to reach you, kill them all and switch to the other wall and repeat the process
  • When he's down to half health, he'll start to drop down below and use this cyclone move. Stay against the wall, his hitbox will not reach you and you get free hits on him.

Use these tips and you should never lose to him let alone get hit by him. You're welcome.

• Thumbs Up 1

For their 5th anniversary their doing a CDi Zelda game