Awoo.

FANCOMIC: Sonic - The G.U.N. Project

Chauvel

20231155628_2b6e78451d_b.jpg

And that's the end of Part Two of The G.U.N. Project! Thanks to everyone who stuck around since February to read my weekly updates for the comic! I'm thinking next time, since I drew most pages ahead of time, I should update Part Three probably more frequently. Like three pages a week instead of one, but we'll see. I would absolutely love to read your thoughts, critiques, speculation, etc about the comic! This was a blast to work on!

• Thumbs Up 1

Gotta love seeing the Commander enter the fight! I think he's in over his head here, though. Omega was done justly here! As was Shadow himself.

Is this going to be a three parter? Or much more? Hmmm...

Gotta love seeing the Commander enter the fight! I think he's in over his head here, though. Omega was done justly here! As was Shadow himself.

Is this going to be a three parter? Or much more? Hmmm...

Thanks! I really enjoyed writing Omega. I thought it was going to be tough getting the humor down for a trigger happy robot. But it was a lot of fun!

The comic is going to be a four parter, but I'm currently tighten up the script and I think I might be able to wrap things up in the next issue without cramming too much in. But we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

It was great. At the beggining I was more interested in the drawings, but after story started rolling I really got locked on it. I didn't gave a like in the last page because I was like: "ahh, it ended...". I'll be waiting for part 3.

This remembered me I have started making a comic of my game story, but I never remebered to finish, lol.