Awoo.

PS4 Launch Live Stream "Pope Geoff is full delicious doritos potato chips"

Badnik Mechanic

I don't understand why Uncharted couldn't become Sony's answer to Mario for a new generation of people, it's graphically powerful shooting game with cinematic story and presentation, it kinda sums up the direction of modern gaming

A new game or two every new generation on consoles, like our good red plumber, then experiment with other and new IPs

Well not really, but it does have that "White men with guns" thing that is hella overused this gen that I want to see less of. 

We barely know anything about this game, they didn't even confirm if Nathan Drake was returning.

Well not really, but it does have that "White men with guns" thing that is hella overused this gen that I want to see less of. 

So would it be innovative if the protagonist is Black?

• Thumbs Up 2

It has mass appeal, but I wouldn't say as wide as Crash did. 

Does it? I think they have they're about as big as each other relative to the times.

Considering the series is an enormous seller and has gained massive acclaim as well as lots of goodwill on game enthusiast centered sites like here and NeoGAF, it seems you're in a minority there.

I mean, shit, I don't like Mario but you don't see me saying they should kill the franchise.

Your reasoning makes no sense at all, just because Naughty Dog have made new IP's for a new system in the past doesn't suddenly mean they have to do so for every gen to meet some type of quota, nor does continuing an already successful franchise mean they're "milking to dudebros", seriously you're being so dismissive and judgmental for no reason. Especially since, once again, this is no different from what Nintendo is doing with Mario, yet I see you praise everything they do. 

I just want something dammed new, is that too much to ask? Uncharted had it's trilogy and wrapped up it's story arc, it should be finished.

Well if everyone is really that into white guy shoots foreigners games still.

would you have preferred a fat italian guy jumps on turtles game?

(I can do this too)

I just want something dammed new, is that too much to ask? Uncharted had it's trilogy and wrapped up it's story arc, it should be finished.

There's nothing wrong with wanting something new, but don't scapegoat a completely unrelated crowd just because you're not satisfied. 

would you have preferred a fat italian guy jumps on turtles game?

(I can do this too)

Considering it is the only game that does it? 

• Thumbs Up 2

Uncharted hardly has a story arc, The ending of 3 literally left it wide open for another adventure, NOTHING about it screamed "Last uncharted ever"

Uncharted hardly has a story arc, The ending of 3 literally left it wide open for another adventure, NOTHING about it screamed "Last uncharted ever"

I suppose you;re right. Still pissed though. I was super excited for the new Naughty Dog IP on PS4 and we get..................Uncharted all fucking over again. That's incredibly disappointing for me, I'm so pissed ugrghhhhasd[ovnjwFG0dnvofnrivndiofneodnwedn

who gives a shit if it's "generic" or whatever if it's a good ass game guys i mean fuckin seriously

I found 3 to be worse than 2 because they made it even more Michael Bay. That's why I'm not excited.

I found 3 to be worse than 2 because they made it even more Michael Bay. That's why I'm not excited.

I'm sure they're aware of where they fucked up with Uncharted 3. At least, I hope they are.