Awoo.

PS4 Launch Live Stream "Pope Geoff is full delicious doritos potato chips"

Badnik Mechanic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW UNCHARTED NEW IP FOR NEXT GEN NOT FUCKING UNCHARTED AGAIN FROM NAUGHTY DOG FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

STOP REHASING SONY FUCK YOU! Uncharted has has it's dammed time, it's time for something new and exclusive to the generation like Uncharted was for PS3.

saystheguywhowants3Dworld

Anyway a new Uncharted, as long as it is brilliant as 2 I am hyped.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by Crime Boss Davros

> Sony releases fourth Uncharted

> rehash

>Nintendo releases hundredth Mario

> hype

But Naighty Dog has a tradition of a new IP for each console generation, I don't want that fucking broken. 

But Naighty Dog has a tradition of a new IP for each console generation, I don't want that fucking broken. 

Nintendo used to have one mainline Mario per console.

They can always make more games for the system. The PS4 will be around for almost a decade.

They can always make more games for the system. The PS4 will be around for almost a decade.

I would hope so. I can deal with the presence of Uncharted as long as we also get a new IP trilogy, but the way this is going I fucking doubt that.......................... angry.png

jeez dude you have high expectations for things ya know that? This is just the start of the PS4 who's to say that after they make uncharted 4 they will make a new IP and as stated before they just made the last of us. personally i think that its good that they are going to revisit the series once again instead of just having a 3rd game be done with it and never use it again like Jak and Daxter 

I don't see how it's a high expectation to expect something different and new from a studio that usually does something different and new every generation. 

I don't see how it's a high expectation to expect something different and new from a studio that usually does something different and new every generation. 

Because the next gen has barely even started. You're over-reacting a shit ton at the moment.

While I didn't expect a new Uncharted to be announced (especally with the VGA's being the place a lot of Naughty Dogs recent games were announced at) and was hoping they were making that rumored Crash game, I cant wait to see gameplay of that; its going to look amazing :).

Because the next gen has barely even started. You're over-reacting a shit ton at the moment.

If this is what they are using to push the PS4 i fully fucking expect this to be milked the entire generation as opposed to something actually new.

I sorely hope I'm wrong.

If this is what they are using to push the PS4 i fully fucking expect this to be milked the entire generation as opposed to something actually new.

I sorely hope I'm wrong.

This is pretty ironic considering you're one of the advocates of Mario 3D World.

• Thumbs Up 7

This is pretty ironic considering you're one of the advocates of Mario 3D World.

It's a different situation. Mario is a long-running franchise. Naughty Dog games should get a generation of time in the spotlight and then die. That's what happened for the past 3 PS's, and I can't see why it should not be the same here other then milking the fuck out of Uncharted because it has mass appeal because the gun shooter factor. 

Edited by Chaos Warp

I'll get shit for this, since I was like ERMAHGERD MARIO...I'm sick of Uncharted. It just doesn't do it for like Naughty Dog's previous IPs did. I can't say that they are bad games, though. Quite the opposite. They just don't get me hyped.

Naughty Dog game should get a generation of time in the spotlight and then die.

Why do they have to listen to you?

• Thumbs Up 7

It's a different situation. Mario is a long-running franchise. Naughty Dog games should get a generation of time in the spotlight and then die. That's what happened for the past 3 PS's, and I can't see why it should not be the same here other then milking the fuck out of Uncharted because it has mass appeal because the gun shooter factor. 

Why? Who made this rule? How did you come to this conclusion.

Why? Who made this rule? How did you come to this conclusion.

Not really a rule, but something that's happened over the past 3 PS gens and has no reason not to happen here other then milking the Uncharted franchise because, again, appeal to the common dudebro. That's not a shot at Uncharted at all, I'm just saying it has that kind of appeal. 

Not really a rule, but something that's happened over the past 3 PS gens and has no reason not to happen here other then milking the Uncharted franchise because, again, appeal to the common dudebro. That's not a shot at Uncharted at all, I'm just saying it has that kind of appeal. 

Is it not good that it has wide appeal among a ton of different groups?

I really need Destiny in my hands now.

I definitely plan to get this console once that and Infamous Second Son are released.

For those who are getting the console tomorrow, I really hope you all enjoy every minute of it.

Edited by canderson

Is it not good that it has wide appeal among a ton of different groups?

Well not really, but it does have that "White men with guns" thing that is hella overused this gen that I want to see less of. 

Your reasoning makes no sense at all, just because Naughty Dog have made new IP's for a new system in the past doesn't suddenly mean they have to do so for every gen to meet some type of quota, nor does continuing an already successful franchise mean they're "milking to dudebros", seriously you're being so dismissive and judgmental for no reason. Especially since, once again, this is no different from what Nintendo is doing with Mario, yet I see you praise everything they do. If its so different, explain to me because your only reasoning is that Mario is a long standing franchise, which doesn't really answer why they're allowed to get away with the same kind of milking you're accusing Naughty Dog of doing.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

It has mass appeal, but I wouldn't say as wide as Crash did. 

I'd say that's a huge underestimation of Uncharted.