Awoo.

Lost World Trailer 2 "This looks a bit like *Insert game here*"

Badnik Mechanic

I know, but why is it a back-flip? Like, I mean the animation is not used in a place or way that would make the most logical sense for forward movement.

I know, but why is it a back-flip? Like, I mean the animation is not used in a place or way that would make the most logical sense for forward movement.

WHOO GAINER!

It ties into the parkour theme. Thats all the excuse I need.

I see what you mean.  It should really be a forward flip.  But personally I'm not too fussed.  The way I see it it's more a stylish way to break out of his normal jump whilst still gaining additional vertical momentum.  

Watching the Japanese Color trailer... Is... Is Zavok's VA... Holy shit, I think his VA is Joji Nakata, that dude did Dark Oak on Sonic X, and Alucard on Hellsing, his voice is AWESOME... Ok, Dan Green(His voice sounds a lot like Mephiles, its Dan or at least someone sounding a lot like him) for his american voice, and Nakata for his japanese one, Zavok must be hammy as hell.

On the Nintendo Germany account, there is a german version of the trailer. There might be french, italien etc. versionsof the trailer on the other Nintendo channels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BMSKSTgtHJE

Hate the dub, btw. The main Deady Six guy is okay, but Sonic just sounds bored and totally not interested, like in Generations. Simply unfitting IMO.

I really, REALLY hope you can change the dub ingame and don't have to change the console's language settings.

Edited by Thigolf

Watching the Japanese Color trailer... Is... Is Zavok's VA... Holy shit, I think his VA is Joji Nakata, that dude did Dark Oak on Sonic X, and Alucard on Hellsing, his voice is AWESOME... Ok, Dan Green(His voice sounds a lot like Mephiles, its Dan or at least someone sounding a lot like him) for his american voice, and Nakata for his japanese one, Zavok must be hammy as hell.

I thought Zavok's Seiyuu sounded familiar. I hope the subtitles change to suit the voice over, because you can tell Zavrok doesn't say "You're fate is to be destroyed-blah blah blah etc"

I thought Zavok's Seiyuu sounded familiar. I hope the subtitles change to suit the voice over, because you can tell Zavrok doesn't say "You're fate is to be destroyed-blah blah blah etc"

As much as I would love for this to happen, if previous Sonic games are to go by, they most likely won't do that. They usually just stick to the English script for English subtitles.

...Zavok is voiced by Sol Badguy......best. game.ever.

The trailer music sounds a lot like kele-tenderoni that they used for sonic generations.

Believe it or not, it's actually the instrumental of "Cinema" by Benny Benassi!

Yeah, as if the 3DS version will be on par with the Wii U version.

Give me the name of any handheld title that is on par with a console version

OoT 3DS?
  • Thumbs Up 9

Super Mario 64 DS...hell, that's even better than the original.
  • Thumbs Up 8

That's technically a port though.

Isn't that kind of what he was talking about, though?

Also...

donkey_kong_country_returns_3d_boxart.jp

So is this "Technically".

Sonic Lost World 3DS isn't a port, it's a different version made for the 3DS.

If it was a port, it would be the Wii U version, just on the 3DS. Which it isn't.

Edited by Haden

Kingdom Hearts 3D is pretty on par with KH1 if you ask me.