Awoo.

What is your favorite "type" of funny fan made Sonic videos?

TailsTellsTales

I am guilty for liking the Balena production videos, Roger's sonic in X minutes, Sonic Paradox and even Sonic for Hire.

I don't tend however to like comedy when the characters are too derailed, for me comedy should be funny for every gamer, not only for a specific group of fans.

I enjoy Sonic For Hire for precisely those reasons. It started off as a parody of what the series has become and had that reflected in Sonic's personality. Even though it's gone way beyond that now, it's still funny because of the little universe it's built for itself.

I like Sonic for Hire because is a parody that any gamer can get, for me the best parodies are the ones that parody the franchiese in general, not the characters.

Drunk shadow and Hedgehog the Sonic are also one of my favourites.

Missyuna comics? eh, not so much, her interpretation deviates too much from what I like about my favourite characters, respecting the artist, I found her parody too inaccurate, which kills the humour for me.

however... the worst Sonic fanfiction ever  is one of the most hilarious things I ever saw in the internet, and totally takes the cup for me.

So...many...fan productions! Where to even start?

For me, I like the parodies that take quirks from Sonic games and makes clever and well-thought jokes from them. I like Doctor Spudhead's "Sonic Generashorts" for that reason, especially at the part where Classic Sonic "evolves" into the Sonic from SA. His pose and the way his mouth moves is so similar to the model in the game that it's hysterical biggrin.png

I also really like videos which take Sonic characters and put them in new environments, but the characters still retain their personalities. Balenaproductions, SonicSong182, and the Danimatior do this really well in their videos! 

Edited by ThereN'Back
  • Thumbs Up 3

You know what's awesome? The Office. You know what's even more awesome? Sonic the Hedgehog.

You know what's fucking hilarious? COMBINING THEM BOTH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=prJdHUs6Qn8

PARKOUR PARKOUR

Edited by FromASloth
  • Thumbs Up 3

Gag dubs,particularly Sonic Bastardized and Sonic F.

Though there is also this which never got continued

"A blue hedgehog? It's clearly a discoloured ferret!"

You mention Robotnik poops and not mention the late great Boogidyboo?!

FOR SHAME >:U

What, late? He died?

Edited by Amomynous

What, late? He died?

No, he just stopped making vids.