Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Anyone else besides me have an issue where whenever I try to play "For Fun" it tells me "Could not connect to partner's device"?

Anyone else besides me have an issue where whenever I try to play "For Fun" it tells me "Could not connect to partner's device"?

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/606822960536649728

Lucas will be available on the 14th for download, it seems! Just over a week to go now... Costs £3.59 / AU$5.20 / NZ$6.80 / US$3.99 / CN$4.99 / €3.99 for one version and £4.49 / AU$6.50 / NZ$8.50 / US$4.99 / CN$6.29 / €4.99 for both, same prices as Mewtwo (thanks to Boma for that info).

EDIT: Update will also apparently include the Splatoon costumes and the Miiverse stage

• Thumbs Up 8

I assume he'll be the same price as Mewtwo?

Not that it matters, I don't even know know if I'll be able to buy a e-shop card.

He's going to cost £3.59 / AU$5.20 / NZ$6.80 / US$3.99 / CN$4.99 / €3.99 for one version and £4.49 / AU$6.50 / NZ$8.50 / US$4.99 / CN$6.29 / €4.99 on both. Same as Mewtwo.

Lucas will be available on the 14th for download, it seems! Just over a week to go now... Costs £3.59 / AU$5.20 / NZ$6.80 / US$3.99 / CN$4.99 / €3.99 for one version and £4.49 / AU$6.50 / NZ$8.50 / US$4.99 / CN$6.29 / €4.99 for both, same prices as Mewtwo (thanks to Boma for that info).

EDIT: Update will also apparently include the Splatoon costumes and the Miiverse stage

They were initially announced as paid from the start.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkJaxWr9Q

Hey, Sakurai here. Long time no see.

I'm happy to announce that Lucas will be available beginning 08:00 AM on June 14 (PT), 17:00 (CEST) on June 14th, and 01:00 AM on June 15 (AEST).

The Splatoon Mii Fighter gear and the Miiverse stage for the Wii U version are included in this update as well. It'll be here soon!

Lucas is already finished, and I've been playing with him daily. It's really satisfying when his up smash and Meteor Smash attacks connect.

Heh, even Sakurai recognizes the glory of Lucas' up-smash. XD

Anyway, definitely gonna have to pick up an eShop card for him next week. The 14th's gonna start a whole week of fun!

Lucas will be available on the 14th for download, it seems! Just over a week to go now... Costs £3.59 / AU$5.20 / NZ$6.80 / US$3.99 / CN$4.99 / €3.99 for one version and £4.49 / AU$6.50 / NZ$8.50 / US$4.99 / CN$6.29 / €4.99 for both, same prices as Mewtwo (thanks to Boma for that info).

Where did you get the prices? And there will be an update for Smash Bros when Lucas comes out?

Where did you get the prices? And there will be an update for Smash Bros when Lucas comes out?

Ohhh, we don't have to wait long then for Lucas! =D Wonder if with Lucas' inclusion they will eventually add Wolf as well.

Ooh, that's a nice surprise - I honestly expected them to hold off on Lucas until the E3 presentation and say "guess what, he's available to download right now!"... but with him out of the way beforehand, that leaves at least a minute or two in the Digital Event that can be spent talking about something else or something new. Glad that the Splatoon gear is arriving at the same time - I can't wait to be a kid now, be a squid now!

EDIT: Splatoon and Miiverse screens! (more here)

gPUa4vK.jpg

idctQQ8.jpg

OmpbZCI.jpg

I6kiuSM.jpg

Hopefully the 3DS version isn't left out when it comes to stage DLC. That's the version that needs it most if you ask me.

Also awesome that Lucas is coming so soon!

tumblr_nphbnhNNqv1sw8d3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nphbnhNNqv1sw8d3mo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nphbnhNNqv1sw8d3mo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nphbnhNNqv1sw8d3mo4_1280.jpg

Some more screenshots of the Miiverse stages and showcasing examples of cheer-ons for specific characters. That Zelda one is absolutely drop-dead adorable.

can't wait to sit in a corner and cry after a match as shulk with all the messages just saying "im really feeling it"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just looked at the Smash Bros website.

Whew, You can still buy the Splatoon costumes! That's a relief!

Hm, with this out of the way, whatever Smash related news Nintendo has planned for E3 has a clean slate, should be interesting to see what happens

Am I the only one who wants this?

jBZUcj2.png

Probably the closest we'll have to Bandana Dee being in Smash, I'm for this.

• Thumbs Up 2