Awoo.

The Fanfiction Project

Crash

Ha ha! Good stuff, Twilight. But you should wait to post your chapter after the the previous one has been posted, okay? smile.png

EDIT: Oh yeah, and don't forget to post warnings about any explicit content that may occur in the chapter.

Edited by TheCakeMiester

Ha ha! Good stuff, Twilight. But you should wait to post your chapter after the the previous one has been posted, okay? smile.png

EDIT: Oh yeah, and don't forget to post warnings about any explicit content that may occur in the chapter.

Oh yeah, sorry XP Didn't think Spinny would step up to do it, so I posted. That's why I asked to do chappy 3, but was beaten to it. XP

If someone can't do their chapter, you do it. You don't do the one after it. :P

Nice stuff guys, whoever has Chapter 6 should make sure to put a warning!

I really don't want to do this, but I've decided to opt out of these fanfics until I get a better headset. The one I'm using now doesn't really pick up my voice at times. It gets annoying when I play something back, only to not hear anything. :(

Other than that, you guys keep going with this story, it's bloody hilarious!

I really don't want to do this, but I've decided to opt out of these fanfics until I get a better headset. The one I'm using now doesn't really pick up my voice at times. It gets annoying when I play something back, only to not hear anything. sad.png

Other than that, you guys keep going with this story, it's bloody hilarious!

Aw, that's too bad. I hope you can participate in the next reading.

Also, Auto, you're up!

Edited by -Crash-

So I have Chapter 12 recorded in advance if that means anything. Also, do I have to use Vocaroo? I'd like to spice my entries up with a bit more...VISUAL flair.

My post might take a while to be posted, because I'm going to the carnival in a bit. Also, I keep STUTTERING.

Edited by @ut0

So I have Chapter 12 recorded in advance if that means anything. Also, do I have to use Vocaroo? I'd like to spice my entries up with a bit more...VISUAL flair.

Nah, I think people are just using Vocaroo because it's convenient. I'm guessing that you're putting it up on YouTube?

I'd like to, yeah. My voice is in that shitty phase where it doesn't properly make the sounds that I would like it to, so I'd like to revitalize the audio via Audacity first.

Also, Chapter 24 has been recorded in advance as well, unbearable singing voice attached. Having a good lot of fun with this!

Edited by Place
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...