Awoo.

The Fanfiction Project

Crash

Just a quick note: SSMB is no place for splashing colorful sexual language all over the place, whether in the statuses or topics. I've already had to deal with the former twice and I don't want this topic to be a safe haven for posting that garbage either. You can certainly record the fan fiction and link to it via warning, but know that the kind of statuses I saw are not allowed in this topic just because it iss buried a little. Use some common sense or trouble will be a-comin' your way.

We will be putting warnings and if it gets really bad, we will censor it.

Right, guys?

Yeah.

I understand what Nepenthe is getting at, some of it isn't appropriate to be put up without warning.

Nothing inappropriate will be getting posted directly to the site, but readings will be linked to, with warnings of content.

You guys are free to do SHS if you wish. Don't worry about me already reading it.

...But if it ends up being more popular, then there will be blood (and milkshakes). Ratatatat.

• Thumbs Up 1

You guys are free to do SHS if you wish. Don't worry about me already reading it.

...But if it ends up being more popular, then there will be blood (and milkshakes). Ratatatat.

You can join in, we'd love more people.

Oh, well if it's right enough, then I don't suppose there wouldn't be any harm in me joining in (even though it'll likely cause a really strange sense of deja-vu for me). Of course, I'll give out a warning in the event that the chapter I do is particularly NSFW.

I feel kinda bad about all this. I apologise if we disturbed the other members, we'll definitely bring out warnings with these kind of things in the future.

• Thumbs Up 2

Don't worry, it was me who decided to go through with creating the other topic in the first place. I'm sure you're right enough.

I feel kinda bad about all this. I apologise if we disturbed the other members, we'll definitely bring out warnings with these kind of things in the future.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same about this whole thing.

I think I can speak for all of us on the thing that we're sorry to the sensible members, staff and especially guests. ._.

• Thumbs Up 4

Eh, I'm not worried. As long as anything explicit has a warning attached to links it should be fine. That's a basic rule everyone should be able to follow and will make it better for those who want to stay away from that sort of thing.

We'll just have to stay away from reading the really bad stuff like STOD

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, so we are doing Sonic High School, seeing as that was the one you all wanted. So, here's the order:

1. Crash

2. Doc Azure

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Super Spindash

5. Place

6. Auto

7. Chaos Warp

8. SkyLlama

If you still want to join, please PM me, don't interrupt the order.

Okay, here we go!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CwsP71Xnjo

WARNING: There is what could be classified as 'horrid language' in this chapter, but there is no sexual content.

Edited by -Crash-
  • Thumbs Up 2

Aw mah gah, I get to read Chapter 5.

This is gonna be too much fun. xD

This ough to be a interesting. I'm not sure if I should put on my Walken voice or automated voice message voice for this collaboration. I'm leaning towards automated voice message.

Chapter 2, The Prom

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZsIK9YZIRz

Contains some strong languaI'll get ges and sexual references

(Currently having some recording problems, so quality isn't the greatest)

Scottish accent is best accent.

Ha ha. Nice work, Doc! I liked the voices you gave for the characters.

It's a bit late now, so I'll get on Chapter 3 sometime tomorrow.

WHOOEPS sorry I didn't get to back to this earlier. So uh, recommendations? 

Here's a great one. Extremely long, but it has moments that just make it super worth it.
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?398361-Tails-the-Fox(-Fan-fic)&s=b1ec3be7ff0bf8f76c4f17038e59110d

"The Pitbull came out with their order,laying them out in fort of them. "Oh boy!."Tails said and took a big bite of his burger. Afther that he drunk some tea. Knuckles took a bite to and drunk some tea."Tails,you need to slow down before you get coaked." Knuckles said. Tails didn't pay him no mind and counite to eat,stuffing the food in his mouth. He than begin to cough and his face turn a bluish color."Cant... breath...coaking!."Tails said. Knuckles sighed and hleped him out a bit,but pounded on his back. The food went down his throat and he drunk some more tea."Didn't i tell ya?" Knuckles said and counite to eat."Sorry...but i was just so hungry."Tails said. He ate his food slowly this time. The same pace as Knuckles"

Edited by Place

WHOOEPS sorry didn't get to back to this earlier. So uh, recommendations? 

Eh, we've already started, check back a few posts.

We've decided on SHS due to majority vote.

Understood, thanks much for that. I'll be F R E E starting this Tuesday, so I'll still be able to participate. 

Also sweet child o' mine, Chapter 6. HOW DO I CENSOR THIS

So I get to read chapter 8? How much am I going to have to make it suck censor it?

So I get to read chapter 8? How much am I going to have to make it suck censor it?

I don't think censoring is needed, just warn of it's content and you should be fine.

I don't think censoring is needed, just warn of it's content and you should be fine.

No lemons I assume?

I forgot to add that there is a 24 hour waiting time, if you don't post your chapter in 24 hours, it gets moved to the next person.

Apologies guys but I'm not going to be able to read Chapter 3 today.

Crash told me it's fine for someone else to take over, so feel free to.

Apologies guys but I'm not going to be able to read Chapter 3 today.

Crash told me it's fine for someone else to take over, so feel free to.

I call dibs on that x3

Brb, recording.

Gives me a break from Sonic Genesis.

I've already recorded mine, so I'll just upload it now. Could I do Chapter 3 then, too? EDIT: Damn, Spinny XP

Chapter 4: Getting a date.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8085414/4/SONIC-HIGH-SCHOOL

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0iGcMHW3i8x

...I'm so sorry. I'm going through that phase in which my voice is breaking XP

WARNING: Contains mild language.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Thumbs Up 2