Awoo.

Atari's ET Graveyard has been found... "Rise from your grave!" "IT'S ALIVE!"

Badnik Mechanic

Not many people know this, but there is a E.T. game that is just as bad as the Atari 2600 game, if not worse! It's called.....E.T

42384_front.jpgOh God.

Wow, you know a game is bad if not even worms wanted to devour it.

But wouldn't worms not want to devour something that bad? Seriously, that's like having a dinner at a 1-star diner.

Erm yeah....

TabfCrq.jpg

Thats not photoshoped... whats wrong with his hat?

Erm yeah....

TabfCrq.jpg

Twas too small, the inner rib is resting on his head

He was photographed in the middle of doing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

• Thumbs Up 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au4rDoyiaQ8

Above video shows tons of copies of defender as well as ET.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGbLENif_eI

Before anyone asks "why are their other games too", keep in mind that it was never charged that Atari only buried E.T. Circa-1983 Atari couldn't give away much of any of the games that they had made first party, and this was their solution to dump everything as they tried to transition to a PC maker since they already had written it all off.

It's true? Hot damn, lol!

God, this made my day. I can eat dinner with a smile on my face.

He was photographed in the middle of doing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

I have no comment.

I have no comment.

If you have no comment, then why post at all?

Keep in mind that when posting here at the SSMB per the rules, you are make a post with substance that actually contributes to discussion here. Now if you are unable to do so, then refrain from posting, please.

• Thumbs Up 2

Emulated this game just recently, I don't really get what's so bad about it. It seems hating on it has become a meme. This game can be beaten in like 10 minutes, worst video game? Even today? Not a chance, There's nothing wrong with aside from getting a bit boring, like many other Atari games. On the same console there are also worse games

If you have no comment, then why post at all?

Keep in mind that when posting here at the SSMB per the rules, you are make a post with substance that actually contributes to discussion here. Now if you are unable to do so, then refrain from posting, please.

There's no need to be rude, you also missed a word "You are to make a post with substance"
Just let the dude know privately instead of announcing it to the whole forum just to embarass him.

Okay, so I made a mistake with that sentence by me forgetting a little two-lettered word. It happens.

Now...

I would like to know how I was being rude.

The way you said sounded pretty rude to me "if you have no comment, why post at all?" Could have laid it on him a bit nicer, comes off as rather passive aggresive.

And don't bring it up in this topic again as the case is closed.

I'm just letting you know how I feel since you asked.

Also, since we're giving out free advice, when you make a snippy comment about a moderator's actions after specifically being told to drop the matter and it miraculously vanishes soon after, that should be taken as a hint to not make it again.

• Thumbs Up 5