Awoo.

'Sonic Lost World DS discussion "3DS, 2DS, ONE DS! Thunder Wisps are go!' Title credits to Hogfather

Tails spin

Cool. Say, how does the game control? We've heard it's very responsive. What's your opinion?

Super responsive i've already mastered the controls i thought not being able to rev the spindash  was going to be a problem but the way the spindash is set up makes it perfect for speed running i've been doing speed runs all night.

also going to upload footage of the gold RC gadgets later on today

• Thumbs Up 1

What happened to the DIMPS I know and hate?

Now now, don't be hasty - we haven't seen the review scores yet :lol:

• Thumbs Up 2

What happened to the DIMPS I know and hate?

They had more time than they had making Sonic Generations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JpmuVt7cS4

Awesome speedrun of Windy Hill. The spin dash works like in the Wii U (keeps going after a jump) and the speed shoe theme is now the Super Sonic theme from Colors! On a side note, Sonic's model looks soooo good now. So polished.

EDIT: It's actually an instrumental of Reach for the Stars.

Edited by Necro
  • Thumbs Up 9

That 3DS speedrun looks really satisfying. Spindash seems to have the same mechanics as in the console version which is great. I might get this version down the line, so I'm glad to see it's lookin' pretty good.

Edited by Sonic Omochao
  • Thumbs Up 1

Awesome speedrun of Windy Hill. The spin dash works like in the Wii U (keeps going after a jump) and the speed shoe theme is now the Super Sonic theme from Colors! On a side note, Sonic's model looks soooo good now. So polished.

God im getting excited to speed run this when it comes out. So many possibilities *drools*

Damn guys, I missed the party. Im overhere having a fun ass time looking at all these gameplay & screenshots tho, finally DIMPS did shit right..

Now if we can get the Honeycomb, Candy Zone & Some Underwater Ruins I'll be real cool, I totally expect it to happen tho, anyone find any videos of Desert Ruins Zone 3 or Silent Forest ?

God im getting excited to speed run this when it comes out. So many possibilities *drools*

I feel you bro, this video has me hyped as shit, I cant wait any longer, just as I raise my grades their about to drop just like that D=

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's a cleaner version of the 3DS intro cutscene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL9oMrY08jM

Seeing this cutscene makes me wish that the 3DS could have a built in Media Player.

He made windy hill zone his bitch.

• Thumbs Up 1

My god.

My respect. KEEP ALL OF IT.

map music

Thanks for doing this. Is it true that you can import your scores/times from the demo to the full game?

Edited by Amalgamous

Thanks to Nintendo & its C&D letters, the 3DS version can only be shown as review, that sucks cause I was hoping for Windy Hill Zone 2 gameplay or something from one of them Mexican players =/

I'm afraid I'll be up all night waiting for tomorrow to find out if the US and EU eShop get the demos. I'm so hyyyped...

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm afraid I'll be up all night waiting for tomorrow to find out if the US and EU eShop get the demos. I'm so hyyyped...

I just remembered that =D!

I'll probably wait & download the demo at school since I wont be stayin home. Sucks we dont have Desert Ruins Zone 1, Desert Ruins Zone 2 & Frozen Factory Zone 1 =/

Yeah, I was hoping those would be in the eShop demo. Windy Hill is a nice starting stage, but it's linear, and I'm afraid that I'll get bored of it after a few plays.

Yeah, I was hoping those would be in the eShop demo. Windy Hill is a nice starting stage, but it's linear, and I'm afraid that I'll get bored of it after a few plays.

I really wanted a go at Desert Ruins Zone 1, shit is fucking amazing. And I just love that giant Sandworm chase, oh yea before I forget, I wonder how Super Sonic is gonna face that giant Sandworm =O?

• Thumbs Up 1