DiveKick-The future of Fighting games.

Kuzu

tumblr_m4sxfhm0zf1rw7k3jo1_400.gif

FUCK BLAZBLUE THIS IS WHAT I NEED

nahIcan'tbetraymaiblazblue

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi
  • Thumbs Up 5

tumblr_mls5rypfXw1rk2uk9o1_500.jpg

Finally, I can keep myself from memorizing those pesky combos and special moves in MvC3.

These controllers are pretty freaking amazing, need to make sure to play this as soon as possible and finally be good at a fighting game!

• Thumbs Up 5

Am I the only one that thought of Duty Calls (the Bulletstorm parody demo)?

No shit, this looks fantastic. GOTY of 2013.

• Thumbs Up 3

Eh, I'll stick to BlazBlue. =P I'm not really a fighting game person, I'm more of a story guy.

dissapointdad.png

• Thumbs Up 9

Eh, I'll stick to BlazBlue. =P I'm not really a fighting game person, I'm more of a story guy.

This has the most epic stories in the history of fighting games!

Next to Darkstalkers anyways

Guys, I'm goin to EVO this year. Wish me luck.

Hey, me too! Which games are you entering?

Now even the scrubiest of scrubs can make veterans look like BABIES at a local tourney. Street Fighter? BlazBlue? Smash Bros? BABY GAMES. THIS IS AMAN'S fighting game, and only the manliest can survive.

Haha! scrubs don't know shit about spacing so I can see this being even worse for new players than a regular fighter. 

I love the idea behind this game. a game based on pure space control and reflex is a great idea, the hold the line mechanic in particular is an awesome idea!

Is the Wolverine type character that launches people into space with his kick MVC3 style still in the game? 

Yep, except he (or rather, she) is called Redacted (wonder why tongue.png) now.

Not certain about the air and ground specials yet, in a way it perhaps detracts from the simplicity of the game. Then again, you also have Kung Pao's double kick from a dive, which I like. Go figure. Plus Uncle Sensei is a brilliant concept with his stance changes...

Yep, except he (or rather, she) is called Redacted (wonder why tongue.png) now.

Not certain about the air and ground specials yet, in a way it perhaps detracts from the simplicity of the game. Then again, you also have Kung Pao's double kick from a dive, which I like. Go figure. Plus Uncle Sensei is a brilliant concept with his stance changes...

Yeah, not sure sure about the specials and stuff but it seems to be working. The game has changed quite a bit from their original super simple design though,

Level 3 X-Factor Footdive might be the most comical thing I've seen in a fighting game.

• 1 month later...