Awoo.

Post Your Amazing Desktop

Diz

Here's mine, I found this image from the unleashed intro a while back but thought it looked awesome ^.^ 
A35RM5P.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

GAbo0Hy.jpg

I love these crazy little motherfuckers. They can make a lion tremble in fear. I even think that during the dark days when I was making fan-characters for every series I knew, I had a Badger Sonic fan-character. Something like...Raid The Badger, If I recall correctly? Oh, the heck with it.

971320_401087053333355_1640054506_n.jpg

Cowboy Bebop is a pretty awesome show and found this picture of it to be also pretty cool,  so  I made it a desktop.

It's just the crew(well,except Ein) relaxing, nice and mellow. Plus it kinda looks like they're looking out of the computer screen, that's pretty neat.

Edited by Bug
  • Thumbs Up 3

Pikmin3_zps9ccb83a4.png

I got all excited for Pikmin 3 again, and this is just beautiful.  Maybe a little too busy with foliage in the foreground, but still desktop wallpaper material I think.  I might change in the green in the taskbar to the lighter green available; the darker one didn't mesh as well as I hoped.

Here's mine, every screenshot was taken from the same episode Spellbound. It was a bit of a "challenge" for myself to just pick one episode and only use pictures from said episode to change it up a bit. tongue.png80gp.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, crumb my cookies, it's time to show my new background.

desktop_zps2170fac3.jpg

... Um, mind me asking, but what source is this background of yours from?

... Um, mind me asking, but what source is this background of yours from?

Hyper Dimension Neptunia I think.

Specifically Victory.....why the hell do I know that.

Anyway, I must find a new background; my current one is kinda boring.

Specifically Victory.....why the hell do I know that.

Anyway, I must find a new background; my current one is kinda boring.

Because I talk about Nep Nep all the fuckin' time! :D

My desktop goes on a reel of several No-HUD Generations screenshots I've caught, notably of Speed Highway, City Escape and Windmill Isle from Dario's mod. I also caught a few from using Daku Neko's Amy mod in the Egg Dragoon fight and this badassery popped up when I minimized my windows.

(inb4 "lel panties")

Chl5oWx.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

OmnisdesktopInvictus_zpsc04af278.png

As you can see I like having as little clutter on my desktop as possible, and I'm sure you can guess which game I'm looking forward to. The Icons come from the Hyperdesk suit: Darkmatter Subspace and I have rocketdock installed and set to hide to further reduce clutter.

ICfwcXu.jpg

This image comes from the iOS version of Ghost Trick, a fantastic game that came out in 2011 and was developed by Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi. I found this image on a set on Tumblr that had the rest of wallpapers from the iOS version of the game, but this one was my favorite of the bunch.

A scene from the game had a gaurd named Bailey do a goofy dance he calls the Panic Dance, this wallpaper has him and other characters doing the dance with many colorful musical notes.

Ghost Trick was a very great game and this wallpaper is hilarious, so I made it my desktop background.

• Thumbs Up 2

desktop_zps49fb3866.png

aaand the latest. yeah. Got a lot of BRS-related pics.  it's hard to find some decent Soul Eater backgrounds; hopefully I'll have found one by the next time I throw in an image here. xD

• 2 weeks later...

16lb6z4.png

Love BK Sonic. So had to have this when I saw it. Most brilliant portrayal of the character to date.

• Thumbs Up 1

Xenoblade1_zps2ad38ff4.pngXenoblade2_zps39f3f84b.pngXenoblade3_zps25794f31.png

What it looks like in motion (not mine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skI8e5BCozE

Xenoblade's title screen is like, really really cool.  Makes for an excellent background as a standstill image, but having it in motion with DreamScene is just beautiful.

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Thumbs Up 2

What it looks like in motion (not mine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skI8e5BCozE

Xenoblade's title screen is like, really really cool.  Makes for an excellent background as a standstill image, but having it in motion with DreamScene is just beautiful.

That Is quite possibly the coolest desktop I have ever seen, HOW did you even get that to work??

That Is quite possibly the coolest desktop I have ever seen, HOW did you even get that to work??

It's a really cool thing called DreamScene that lets you use videos for your wallpaper; you can download it for Windows 7 from here.  The video I posted has a link to the background and other tutorials for XP and such in its description.  After you install DreamScene you can just right-click the file and hit "Set as Desktop Background".

Completely forgot about this thread. Welp, time to post mine!

bco2.png

Absolutely adore the art used here.

Edited by TheCakeMiester