Awoo.

Post Your Amazing Desktop

Diz

Haven´t changed my wallpaper since January, so I guess it´s time.

It´s from a Hoozuki no Reitetsu fanart. I think the  skin size is a bit small but eeeh, I think it´s cute overall. Hakutaku <3

ju7nTpmYxvHGc.png

Yes, I browse 4chan, deal with it :v

• 2 weeks later...

Currently, this:

pyaGK6P.png

I think it's a Sonic/MGS crossover, but I've never played any of the metal gear series so I might be wrong. I just saw it and thought it looked cool, to tell you the truth.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

d8f22ae0bf394fef1b1d58ae6b9272f9.png

A desktop background, with an extended version of the poster to Disney's 2011 Winnie the Pooh film, one that I consider to be one of Disney's best. I absolutely adore the film and it saddens me it did so poorly in theaters. I really liked the simple look of this, and thought it would fit will with my desktop, and considering I'm a Disney nut something like this would be expected.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hey, haven't posted in here since December so why not?

NnxfA38.png

So this is my current desktop. Just look at all the junk. Bleh. Anyway my wallpaper is from these phone wallpapers SEGA recently released on their PuyoPuyo website. And I took one and extended it in Photoshop to fit my display and it looks super cute. I won't be changing this one in a while. 

WdZp4bf.pngMy desktop is of a certain misplaced in time Samurai, with a horse,  because horses are also cool.

I could honestly pick any frame from this show, it's outright beautiful and pretty much all of them work as desktop background, but I chose this one in specific, maybe because of that sun in the background?

Source for the image is here, from a rather nice blog called Long Ago In A Distant Land.

We meet again thunderbird, my old friend.

anyhow..recently watched the Fate/Stay Night and the Fate/Zero prologue animes. Character seen here is Arturia Pendragon; AKA "Saber".

desktop_zps679552db.png

• 3 weeks later...

This my current desktop background. A rather creepy looking Jodie Holmes from Beyond Two Souls.

qYuBvhO.png

Looks both cool and kind of creepy.

AXYkRY8.jpg

Yoshi's Woolly World is shaping up to be an absolutely  adorable game and I think this screenshot from makes a good desktop.

Just look at all the details in it, there is buttons just laying around in the background, you can see what's everything is made of, even the ground, plus there is good ole Yoshi himself is in it.

Oh and my everything folder lined up perfectly with the green part of the mountain, sure there isn't much to get it confused with but it does make finding it a bit easier.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dat new computer smell

d6jq.png

As I mentioned above I just got a new PC, and Attack On Titan is the anime I watched in full most recently (I quite enjoyed it), so for my new PC I decided to get a background related to it, and I liked this one soooooooooo

• Thumbs Up 1

post-3309-0-09755600-1403456268_thumb.jp

This is what I got right now. It's not that amazing but still looks cool.

Plus I dont know how to post from my computer screen so I just got this. I'm guessing there is a software or something to do it.

Plus I dont know how to post from my computer screen so I just got this. I'm guessing there is a software or something to do it.

The Print Screen button?

The Print Screen button?

I have no idea were that is lol 

edit: ok I found it but nothing happens

• 2 weeks later...

Rampage_020714-desktop_zpse220580d.png

I felt it was about time to refreshen my gaming PC up with a new look, and refreshening it feels. Despite currently it being Summer, I felt a cool blue touch made a neat change. Then again, just about anything would be an improvement of the former disharmonic theme, having a low resolution screenshot and a taskbar in a different, non-matching colour. Ooh yeah, I see there are a lot of HD cat wallpapers out there ... So, why cats?

Because I can.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 8 months later...

This one has some backstory.

See I always have the habit of calling my hardware "ASCALON-PC/TAB/MOBILE/..."

So I finally decided to make a logo and steal find an avatar for it.

PC

162a98p.jpg

Tablet

33xzj8x.jpg

Unlocked

hvcu9s.jpg

Phone

bfon6t.jpg

I generally try to avoid talking about my fondness for MLP out of sheer politesse, but I really feel like sharing the thingies I added to my laptop a few months back.

mOIUQRH.jpg

AXLlmtA.jpg

I found this adorable Mr. Driller wallpaper on Tumblr and made it my desktop background to show my love of drilling.

Plus, it has purple dots in the background, can't go wrong with those.