Awoo.

April Fools 2013

King Frosty

After nearly 15 years The Neptune console is being released

5tIuo8J.jpg

Pandering to otakus, Sega? Have things really gone so dire that you'd resort to this?! You've officially jumped the shark, and I hope y'all, as well as Sonic, burn in hell for this!

I'm kidding, of course.

• Thumbs Up 8

I once told someone they have a spider on their head, and my friend who was behind the unsuspecting prankee dropped a giant rubber tarantula on her head.

This is not how I imagined the zombie apocalypse to be like. Now I know how it feels to be banned. I shall never ban again!

"I want you to be surprised"

Thumbnail shows the surprise. POWER

Edited by Autosaver

introducing the---nah. I want you all to be surprised. I hope this hasn't been posted yet...

I love this day.

• Thumbs Up 3

Buying Day 1

You know theres some things you wish were not gags/fake... this is one of them. It's a pretty cool idea if it were a stand alone thing.

Best April Fools of 2013 everyone go home

How is that an April Fools?

• Thumbs Up 2

You know theres some things you wish were not gags/fake... this is one of them. It's a pretty cool idea if it were a stand alone thing.

They aren't really making that but its still impressive.

May not be depending on your definition of April Fools but it's slated for 1st April 2014 + I doubt will actually be made. The "trailer" is a total glitchfest and it's a hack that no one asked for, illustrated by the glitches and not-endearing placement of Unleashed-specific mechanics (such as Sonic going "WHOO" or QTEs etc) I'd say it qualifies!

I haven't seen this posted here yet but it's well made and (depressingly) unsurprising:

EDIT: Aw shit, ninja'd.

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 1

The only thing I hate about April Fools is that when I'm actually trying to use the internet, it's just not gonna happen.

:<

EXCLUSIVE IGN REVEAL

THE APPLE IPLAY

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MARIOTEHPLUMBER

WELL FINE THEN

HERE IS AN ANNOYING ORANGE APRIL FOOLS VIDEO

Edited by Weegee