Awoo.

DuckTales Remastered - XBLA/PSN/WiiU/PC, Developed by WayForward

Carbo

Himalayas trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDxooTPwwLg

Pretty sweet. Looking forward to playing it.

I refuse to watch since the game is going to be short :) But the trailers, and especially the music, I can spoil. The Himalayas stage looks cool. Get it? Cool. Hehehe But I never liked the original stage tbh. Can't wait for the Moon.

Contains: Blood, Ducks pooping, and Ducks humping each other.

This is pure gold. But don't dive in it, it's as hard as concrete!

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh anyone here remember that bit where they bring up that Scrooge and Haggis McHaggis have the same voice?  I was the one who brought that up at the CapcomUnity Forums.  Heck, both voices of Ren and Stimpy are in the game as Gyro and Fenton respectively!

Contains: Blood, Ducks pooping, and Ducks humping each other.

This is pure gold. But don't dive in it, it's as hard as concrete!

Who sung this? She's awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwSTqfrVIL4&feature=player_embedded

Second Duckumentary!

Seriously, hearing them talking about the Animation and all the love they put in this game makes me wish it was sprite only. Those animations and sprite look simply gorgeous.

Minecarts

Not Included: Scrooge abandoning Huey, Louie and Dewey during a Minecart segment, causing them to plummel to their bloody, slow and Painful Death.

New Duckumentary, and it's about the music. We get to hear the Moon theme!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wihyFSQhL4

Also a trailer for a PS3 theme if you preorder the game on PSN. The remixed main theme is in the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T08-ehxmzsE

Next week guys. Next week.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer
  • Thumbs Up 1

'DuckTales' Lunchbox Comes With An Awesome Surprise

photo.jpg

"DuckTales: Remastered" is out next week, and Capcom's begun sending out these apparently very limited lunchboxes featuring a bit nostalgia inside.

Wait for it...

DuckTales_Cartidge.jpg

Bam!

Capcom sent the cartidge nestled in a bed of shredded fake bills, along with a reprint (I think) of a NES-era ad sheet for upcoming Capcom titles, a coupon for moon cheese, and a fake soundtrack ad. I'm not sure whether this cartridge is functional or not (I don't have a NES to test it out on), but the numbered, gold cartridge is just the kind of lucre old Scrooge himself would covet.

OST_Card2.jpeg

OST_Card.jpeg

Coupon.jpeg

-------------------------------------------------------

'DuckTales: Remastered' Success Could Lead To More Remastered Capcom Classics

I hope it does.

Edited by -Bender- Wolverine
  • Thumbs Up 2

That is genuinely incredible.

I've never seen such effort of nostalgia put towards promoting a remake/remaster of a videogame.

• Thumbs Up 1

The music duckumentary is on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wihyFSQhL4

And guess which remix plays first?

Edit: Holy shit, totaly missed BlueTidalGamer's post xD Well anyway!

Edited by Jango

*cartridge*

The cartridge actually does work and contains the original DuckTales on it.

Edited by Tornado
Don't do massive quote blocks k thx bai

I'm disappointed that none of these negative reviews have referred to the game as a "tale of derring-doo-doo"

Missed opportunity or what?

About the Gamespot review:

"Lifeless platforming and combat" - Okay, I don't get this. The platforming seems almost exactly like the original - which was praised so much! I...I don't get what's so wrong with the platforming. I mean, I get the critisism with the cutscenes and stuff, but the plattforming..? Also, they say "The map takes all the fun of discovering away" ...isn't the map like, on the pause screen? So...just don't look at it..? I dont get some of the complaints, honestly.

I'll pick this up regardless. It seems like a perfectly fine game to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

About the Gamespot review:

"Lifeless platforming and combat" - Okay, I don't get this. The platforming seems almost exactly like the original - which was praised so much! I...I don't get what's so wrong with the platforming. I mean, I get the critisism with the cutscenes and stuff, but the plattforming..? Also, they say "The map takes all the fun of discovering away" ...isn't the map like, on the pause screen? So...just don't look at it..? I dont get some of the complaints, honestly.

Just read the author's name: Tom McShea. Well there's your answer. This guy is notorious for being extremely biased and sometimes outright lying in his reviews.