Awoo.

Hedgehog Day at The White House

Barack Obama

Oh no! The evil Mitt Romney has struck again!

How will you defeat this menace, Mr. Obama?

Edited by Colasaurus Rex
  • Thumbs Up 1

Chapter 1: Let the hedgehog celebrations commence

It was Romney! "Romney, what are you doing snooping around here?" "Yikes!" Romney fled. I walked outside to where Romney had been leering and noticed a Sega Genesis cartridge on the ground. "He must have dropped it, what could the contents of this cartridge be?"

I think Romney had the Sonic & Knuckles cartridge. He wanted to play the full lock-on with Obama. Romney was going to use Tails to fly Sonic over a bottomless pit and drop him in it...

Edited by Nightwing
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh no! The evil Mitt Romney has struck again!

How will you defeat this menace, Mr. Obama?

Obama Wars Episode I: The Phantom Dumbass.

I shall make it happen.

Edited by George Lucas
  • Thumbs Up 4

Youtube, Facebook, and now SSMB?

I'll be surprised if I don't see the forum full of "Peter Griffens" and "Bill Clintons" by the end of the week.

• Thumbs Up 4

Take this, Mr. President.  It will help you on your quest.

Master_Sword_%28Ocarina_of_Time%29.png

(Seriously, though, I'm digging this)

Edited by Akito
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mr President! Great Britain will assist you in your quest!

Disclaimer: MamboCat does not speak for Her Majesty's government, the British armed forces or British people. In fact, she is a cowardly expat hiding in Prague from David Cameron.

Edited by MamboCat
  • Thumbs Up 3

It's too dangerous to go alone! Take this.

-|--------------

OBAMA GOT A SWORD!

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. President, with all the problems our country is facing and I find you here of all places?  Maybe instead of collecting all 7 chaos emeralds, you should collect 7 unemployement checks... like the 47%...

Romney? More like Wrongney!

• Thumbs Up 9

Romney? More like Wrongney!

Very mature, Mr. President, I'm so glad that our country has such an upstanding "citizen" as yourself running things. 

• Thumbs Up 8

Very mature, Mr. President, I'm so glad that our country has such an upstanding "citizen" as yourself running things. 

You show a false sense of valour Mr. Romney. Without a little humour every now and then how can you expect me to unlock my relaxed demeanour when I face difficult tasks? Hmm? Hm?

• Thumbs Up 9

I can only see one possible outcome.

LIGHTSABER DUEL ON TOP OF THE WHITE HOUSE

Edited by Colasaurus Rex
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mr. President, you may have whooped my keister in last year's election, but when it comes to Sonic games, your ass is grass.  Because I am MITT ROMNE THE HEDGEHOG!

• Thumbs Up 6

Mr. President, you may have whooped my keister in last year's election, but when it comes to Sonic games, your ass is grass.  Because I am MITT ROMNE THE HEDGEHOG!

You think you have skills? I can collect all the Chaos AND Super Emeralds blindfolded and in a different state with my patented Obama Long Range PlayBox 720 Controller™!

• Thumbs Up 7

You think you have skills? I can collect all the Chaos AND Super Emeralds blindfolded and in a different state with my patented Obama Long Range PlayBox 720 Controller™!

It's too dangerous to go alone, take this.

Anakin_lightsaber_ep3lrg.jpg

It is your father's lightsaber. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, from a more civilized age. Edited by George Lucas
  • Thumbs Up 4