Awoo.

The Blazblue Alliance topic of infamy.

Kuzu

So now that I've got a mic, and since both Noel and Jin have recording equipment we've decided to do the most original thing and start a commentary group. This channel is going to be the host for our various online matches in Blazblue, and whatever game or movie we feel like commentating over. 

Members:

Ragna/Shadic93/Sonic5993

Jin/ShadowRobin

Noel/BlackHybrid/Silencer

Rachel/Crow the Boolet

We do have other members, but we're going to be the ones who mainly commentate. If you want to join in on a commentary, PM me and I'll think about.

Channel Link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlazBlueAlliance?feature=mhee

So far we don't have much(because of Noel), but we do have commentaries planned for the future. Now everyone can hear how terrible we sound and make fun of us.

Completed Commentaries:

Ben X, a movie about the problems of bullying and how it affects our autistic protagonist as he tries to use a video game to escape the harshness of reality. Join the BBA as we talk about nothing in that description and instead ramble on about random shit.

Planned Commentaries:

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy(Recorded by Noel/Blackhybrid)

Jak II(Recorded by Noel/Blackhybrid)

Jak 3(Recorded by Noel/BlackHybrid)

DmC: Devil May Cry(Recorded by Jin/Shadowrobin)

• Thumbs Up 8

Currently, Ben X's rifftrax aren't on Youtube, get them here: http://www.mediafire.com/?jma1r9j7szspqmr

Watch us get banned on youtube for not taking that movie seriously. D:

I do felt like it was directed from Hollywood or something. Thank god I'm not a film critic or I would had been angry all the time.

I wanna do my own LP but I lack of recording equipment so fuck me. D:

How the small grow..............................a little forum group has grown into a full-blown LP/commentary show. Huh, it's like watching a friend's child grow up.

I thought the Ben X comm was decent, look forward to more.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well we got Mario Kart whenever Noel and everyone else gets it, Guilty Gear, Persona 4 Arena, Skullgirls. And Left 4 Dead. Oh and Smash.

• Thumbs Up 1

How the small grow..............................a little forum group has grown into a full-blown LP/commentary show. Huh, it's like watching a friend's child grow up.

I thought the Ben X comm was decent, look forward to more.

Our first fan. (╥_╥)

I hope you'll enjoy our LPs and other commentary stuffs. I'm probably the one with the most jokes though. biggrin.png

But hey if you like us let other people know about us doing our usual shenanigans on youtube. tongue.png

Well we got Mario Kart whenever Noel and everyone else gets it, Guilty Gear, Persona 4 Arena, Skullgirls. And Left 4 Dead. Oh and Smash.

We should had gotten Painkiller Hell and Damnation while it was on sale.

It had co-op. D:

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

S-Skullgirls..? So help me god if Chooch joins in I'll flip a mother fucking bitch.

Fuck.

• Thumbs Up 4

I hope you'll enjoy our LPs and other commentary stuffs. I'm probably the one with the most jokes though. biggrin.png

Only difference, people actualy laugh at mine. 

OH SNAP >=D

S-Skullgirls..? So help me god if Chooch joins in I'll flip a mother fucking bitch.

Fuck.

Welp, I guess I gotta invite him then :D

Jak and Daxter series eh? Well I'm a huge fan of those games so maybe I can join in on that in the the future maybe?

Jak and Daxter series eh? Well I'm a huge fan of those games so maybe I can join in on that in the the future maybe?

PM Noel then, he's handling those games.

Only difference, people actualy laugh at mine. 

OH SNAP >=D

But who makes Jin and Noel crack up and who points out the stupidity of plots?

CRRROOOOWWWW!

But I still wanna do a Earthbound LP.

• Thumbs Up 1

ASRT or bust

Not only is it a good game, but it is also very cheap

Edited by Colasaurus Rex

Noel presents...

MOAR Jak and Daxter!

Co-Starring some bird.

I like your real voice. Hope mine can be useful sometime!

I like your real voice. Hope mine can be useful sometime!

Its only good cause you can barely hear me.

D'OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

Anyways I'm gonna try to get some footage of me vs Noel in Brutal Legend for lulz

Its only good cause you can barely hear me.

D'OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

Anyways I'm gonna try to get some footage of me vs Noel in Brutal Legend for lulz

If you folks want to do commentary for any games of Crash, DK, Mario, Metroid, Tekken, R&C (still need to try a few), Spyro, Sonic, DBZ, Marvel vs. Capcom, Godzilla, Castlevania, Megaman, Frogger, Pacman or Gradius give me a buzz.

Noel does live versions of his LP's on his channel, and we usually do a group LP on the BBA channel.

I am also unable to do console only games, so Noel will be handling those while I handle the PC and emulateable (Some Wii games, PS2, PS1 and handhelds) games.

Also, if you wish to guest commentate or record something, PM me (or Ragna, but preferably me since I keep all the details) about it. Include as much information as you can, for instance, what type of games you want to join, or the title of the game you want to join in. I will write you down on the list. Keep in mind that depending on the game, it might take a while for you to be able to join us. These LP's take time. I think our max for guests per LP would be 2, since it would turn into a clusterfuck otherwise. Also keep in mind that Ragna has the final say in wether you'll be allowed to join or not.

We might approach some people to guest depending on the game aswell. *Cough*ChoochSkullgirls*Cough*

Game LP's are usually planned beforehand. Movie LP's or Random Ramble's are... Well... Random.

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well if someone wants to live LP with me, contact me at least a week prior, so I can set up a schedule. Also, schedules can change instantly due to my classes, homework, and general work for my job. Experience with the games I'm playing is also a plus, not required but it helps if we have something in common to discuss.

Cheers, and also.

Both me and Crow are still getting used to doing things live. It's actually kind of difficult to stay focused.

Edited by Kula
  • Thumbs Up 2

Here's the the Youtube to our Ben X commentary, you'll unfortunately have to find the movie yourself, but it's on Youtube:

Here's the the Youtube to our Ben X commentary, you'll unfortunately have to find the movie yourself, but it's on Youtube:

AKA

Some guys talking about random shit while eating non-existent pizza.

I wish we had more energy with that though.

AKA

Some guys talking about random shit while eating non-existent pizza.

I wish we had more energy with that though.

It's not our fault, so we can blame Jin. Plus it was our first commentary.