Awoo.

Free PS Mini's (EU only)

Badnik Mechanic

Really wasn't sure where to put this.

Sony are giving away Mini's for EU residents. The catch? You need a facebook account and an EU PSN account.

http://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation/app_538718762805824

Head to that link and just click on the said links/share the said things on facebook. Oh and you don't actually need to share it, just click 'share' then when the next page loads up cancel the action. Refresh the facebook app and you'll get your code.

Just managed to get a free copy of Velocity.

Also there are some problems being reported like codes not working. No idea if they're just not active yet or if they've run out. But some codes definately do work.

P.S. I don't see why if you live in the US you can't just use the codes with an EU PSN account and then play the minis on your main.

Oh and if the page is running slowly... not suprising since theres probably a few hundred thousand people trying to get the codes.

Edit: I was able to get 3 out of the 4 games. the 2nd code isn't working for some reason. But yay free games!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweet, I managed to get all of them! Now to figure out what system to download them on.

Vita I suppose.. since I'll be going away and my Vita has little use so far.

The 'share on Facebook' option just never unlocked even after I did it, and two of the other three were the same thing (BreakQuest). D:

Oh well, two free games still, yay?

Redeemed some, but won't be using them.

If someone wants to PM me for the codes and claim them themselves, I'm open. 

I'm having trouble getting the fourth one; my fraudulent information will not go through.  (if anyone from playstation asks i'm 22 and from the uk)

I just logged in using another facebook account and wouldn't you know it the codes are different. So was able to get the game that wasn't working before. So without further ado, heres some codes I don't need.

Get them before someone else does.

Code 1/Velocity: PG6G-4DNL-DT6E

Code 3/Canalbalt: K644-36NM-2NB7

I'd post the 4th code but it's not taking the fake details for some reason. Not sure if it's due to how much traffic is on that page right now or if they know I'm trying to get codes =p

I just logged in using another facebook account and wouldn't you know it the codes are different. So was able to get the game that wasn't working before. So without further ado, heres some codes I don't need.

Get them before someone else does.

Code 1/Velocity: PG6G-4DNL-DT6E

Code 3/Canalbalt: K644-36NM-2NB7

I'd post the 4th code but it's not taking the fake details for some reason. Not sure if it's due to how much traffic is on that page right now or if they know I'm trying to get codes =p

Nabbed Canabalt-Thanks mate!

Oh, okay, public works too. 

Code 1; Velocity: CFM6-CTN7-P25Q

Code 2; Wizorb: 9K2K-2BNH-3QMK

Code 3; Canabalt: LRHM-TNN2-39QA

Code 4: RNHJ-HHNJ-7F3Q

No idea what it's for.

Huh.. I waited a while to put in my codes, but they don't work.

Are they on a timer or something? Man :///

They work until December 31st according to the TaC.

Edited by VEDJ-F

For some reason I couldn't get one of the codes to work and I've seen other people say that theirs didn't either. Just make a new facebook account and try again, I used a dummy one to get a new batch of codes.

I'm having real trouble getting this to work, my velocity code won't work and the third and fourth tasks won't give me codes >:(

Speaking of free codes, God of War Beta is being given out for free on IGN. I got one earlier so check it out if you have the chance.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ahh finally got em all to work without having to make a new FB, hooray! Just kept refreshing the page 'til it all worked.

Merry Christmas Sewknee!

got them all working apart from velocity keeps saying the code has been used sad.png anyone with a spare code they can throw my way?

EDIT: haha awesome got it smile.png can't wait to play these now

Edited by Jake Bird

So I did this.... and Velocity is telling me that the code has already been used....and this was was my first time putting the code in :|

• Thumbs Up 1

So I did this.... and Velocity is telling me that the code has already been used....and this was was my first time putting the code in :|

Same here :/

No idea if this one will work but... Code 4/Wizorb: 2KNM-2GNA-78JA

The facebook page is working much better now, (less people trying to use it). So I could submit my other accounts fake details. That code was my reward.