Awoo.

Man shoots his Girlfriend in the back...for not taking a possible zombie apocalypse seriously

Abominal SnowTaz

Shit like this makes me wish that there were mass suicides yesterday. That way with all these loonies gone, mankinds IQ could increase by a fraction.

45066__safe_rainbow-dash_animated_may-th

How is wishing for mass suicide any better than this

• Thumbs Up 5

45066__safe_rainbow-dash_animated_may-th

How is wishing for mass suicide any better than this

Natural Selection?

Okay, so that was a lame attempt. *shrugs*

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

>Man is bat shit crazy that he kills someone for not believing something he believes

>Perfectly cool if we wish for people to die for believing something, as crazy as it is?

People need help and educated, not a tombstone. BUT HEY, I MIGHT BE CRAZY

• Thumbs Up 3

People need help and educated, not a tombstone. BUT HEY, I MIGHT BE CRAZY

Hey, back of the line, mister. Some of us are just flat out insane. :P

my question would be.....if you think it's possible for people to come back from the dead as zombies.....why would you try to kill someone?......

Advocating suicide is not cool. Doing it in a joking manner is just as bad and really insensitive.

If this is going to be a problem on these boards then we're probably going to have to crack down on this.

• Thumbs Up 2

The joke is on all of you if said woman was really a Zombie.

Yeah but shooting her in the back isn't going to do much.

NRA's argument of more guns!

I agree with them, because if everybody had guns this woman would have been able to defend herself. All she had to do was grow eyes in the back of her head and a third arm and she would have been fine... or been bitten by a radioactive spider and got spider sense.

America being America, this is hardly knew .

You realize that these sorts of happenings have become the norm as far as news goes if people from the same Country aren't surprised by shit like this...

Yeah but shooting her in the back isn't going to do much.

I agree with them, because if everybody had guns this woman would have been able to defend herself. All she had to do was grow eyes in the back of her head and a third arm and she would have been fine... or been bitten by a radioactive spider and got spider sense.

Doesn't stop the guys in the movies from shooting zombies in the back, it's like a Zombie story cliche, because HEY! Why would it not make sense to shoot a Zombie in the head instead of wasting a round by shooting them in the back?, but hey that's just me.

Edited by Super Snowiko

I like how this type of thread is so common that we stopped with the "faith in humanity lost" posts and went straight to the NRA lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

Humans are weird. I hate that people use their beliefs to be extremely crappy to each other, but what else is new?

Edited by Silent Nightwing

Advocating suicide is not cool. Doing it in a joking manner is just as bad and really insensitive.

Okay, fair enough that my joke wasn't tasteful at all, but geez man, I was making it an obvious bad joke to poke fun at myself here like I normally do. Not to further support suicide with it or laugh about the idea.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Watch out, parents; better not turn your back on your kids when they find out Santa ain't real.

In all seriousness though, yeah; guy has mental issues. 

Shit like this makes me wish that there were mass suicides yesterday. That way with all these loonies gone, mankinds IQ could increase by a fraction.

Nah, we would still manage to brew another batch of fucktards somehow. sleep.png

I don't know what to say another than the guy is a utter penis.

His girlfriend dressed up as a zombie to cheer him up. *Shot*

He is a zombie apocalypse enthusiast? Good for him. Keep it as a fun discussion. There is nothing she could have said that warrants any sane person to even think about pulling a weapon out on their girlfriend. Did she crush him by making him realize the slim chance of it ever happening? Also, why on earth would he want a zombie apocalypse to be happening in the first place?

How did things even go wrong? The last discussion was had over texting. He should have had at the very least a couple of minutes to calm down and think somewhat rationally, but no, he still shoots his own girlfriend down. Perhaps he is not a relationship person, as fights like that can be a natural and healthy thing, too. Although it might not be regret, it is good that he had her brought to the hospital. So, what now? Did he actually regret it? One thing is for certain, at least. Their relationship has taken a turn for the worse!

He has serious self control- and/or crazy issues, and it frightens me that anybody like this can own a gun, and then even such a powerful one, or I at least assume it is. (Then again, I never understood why anyone should ever own a gun. Thankfully, I live in a much different world.)

I smell crazy.

I don't even know what to say, man. Normally I'd be full of jokes and puns or something to either lighten the mood or... whatever it is that I do 'round here, but man, no words for this. No fucking words. This is beyond pathetic.

*Obligatory reference to the time the Joker shot Batgirl in the back*

Edited by Jolly Joker Frost

It's hard to fight off the whole "Americans are fucking psycho dumbassses" stereotype when all the Americans act like psycho dumbasses as soon as you hand them something lethal.

• Thumbs Up 2

Now how goddamn petty do you have to be to do this? All because somebody doesn't believe in zombies being the end of the world as hard as you do? Jesus. What next? Someone doesn't take milk and cookies seriously? 

"What next? A bunch of kids with a bags full of guns and a heads full of videogames turns the house in shooting gallery? Breaks my heart."

Jim Bravura, Max Payne 2

Edited by crystallize

It's hard to fight off the whole "Americans are fucking psycho dumbassses" stereotype when all the Americans act like psycho dumbasses as soon as you hand them something lethal.

Not just limited to weapons, just give the people a dumbfuck idea and try to see it through, then let the news point it out to the world.