Awoo.

Who wants to bring back the archive!

Impish

Now that TSS is basically restarting, i looked back on the history of the site and saw that we used to have a comics archive. I reckon that it can be brought back by TSS's comic fans bigger and better, and include full plot info on each issue. It would cover Archie, STC, and any other sonic comics that have existed.

But i want to take this even further, i want it to be a full repository for the story elements of the whole sonic franchise, having article on the games, the cartoons (maybe even for individual episodes), and even the books. If you want this to happen just post here and if we get enough voices, i think we might be able to get dreadknux to let us do it. We'll need writers, people who knows the story for each piece of media so we can write on it.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staf

• Badnik Mechanic

• Impish

• Johnny Sasaki

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think that it would be wise to fix what was already on the site before we start adding entire repositories of new conent?

Its an idea for something in the future. I think a comic archive would be nice but wouldn't there be legal issues from the makers, like archie and fleetway, that could kill the site. If someone could find away around that then I think it would be a great add on. I could supply the scans.

Pretty much any scans that aren't the covor or the first look scans for the issues aren't allowed. As for descriptions, I don't think there's a limit to what those would be as long as you don't go line for line and script out the entire issue. I don't know that last part for sure, so I'd poke around more before doing something. As for the archives that I put up at Blue Blur, I just have the cover, the official description, and the first look pages. I don't want to put up more than that for fear of making people angry.