Awoo.

Cutest Sonic Moments?

Multikaris

I don't know, because there are way too many to be good for my health. And most of the cutest moments are either connected to Sonic or Tails. Why do they have to be so damn adorable?!

• Thumbs Up 1

Classic Sanic attempting to do the Homing Attack (Or was it the Air Boost?), also, Classic Tails, just, Classic Tails, need I say more? Plus, that one secret Sound Test Picture from Sonic CD, even if it isn't really a "moment", persay.

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought Eggman getting jealous of Orbot wanting to be Sonic's sidekick was adorable. 

"Hello? I'm right here, you know!"

See? He does care about his minions... if perhaps in an insecure, egocentric sort of way.

Also, while not a "moment," per se, this concept art:

poses2.gif

Precious.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

So much of what tails does in AoStH is adorable, making him a younger/babyish character was a great move for that series.

5 pages and this is the only mention of AoStH, unbelievable.

So, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is full of cuteness. There's Grounder, Robotnik jr, Breezie...

Oh, heck with that. Sonic and Tails' relationship in AoStH is the highest point of adorableness the franchise has ever reached.

Everything they do, from randomly shaking hands to high-fiving. Heck, just the way Sonic says the words "little bro" warms my heart.

Most importantly, the two are not afraid of showing their feelings for each other (to the point that, in the episode "Sonic the matchmaker", Sonic proudfully compares his love for his little bro with Breezie's love for Robotnik Jr.)

Dialogues that look cheesy as hell on paper

such has

-Hey Tails, I missed you! [...] I thought you ran away!

-I'll never do that! You're my best friend!

-And you are mine. Let's never forget it!

from "Trails of the missing Tails"

sound really, really natural and sincere coming from them.

And whenever they hug. Whenever they hug. Hey, Sonic himself said that there's nothing more cool than hugs.

which is why I made this thing

kids____by_feartearcrybabymidea-d6y1edj.

They're so perfect, and my favourite incarnation of them so far.

I don't have anything more to say about them.

...no wait, there's something else to say.

tumblr_inline_mhrbckMuzO1qz4rgp.png

NOOGIE TIME!

• Thumbs Up 4

The end story of Sonic Rush. Blaze just opens up so much when compared to the beginning of the game, and it's just so darn cute I can't even take it.

It gets especially cute at 7:36 when Blaze and Sonic say their goodbyes and they're adorably and awkwardly at a loss for words. And even cuter at 8:41 when Sonic says "Wait.", and then there's awkward pauses and Sonic gives Blaze something (the Sonaze fangirl in me totally believes he gives her a kiss and you can't convince me otherwise - I mean really, what else would he be giving her after all that awkwardness?). Gaaaah I can't take it. I just need Blaze back in my life, I miss her in games.

• Thumbs Up 3

I love it in Sonic 3 when Knuckles giggles. 

piq_53000_400x400.png

can I like, 5X like this??? He is so adorable :3. He is adorable too in the character select in Sonic the fighters

Knuckles_39.gif

ya Know what?

8yfjwyj6n0t8yr5zo71gvx9zy.690x1000x1.png

KnuxSonic.png   5b786s.jpg

Knuckles_4.png

011rougeknux.jpg

Knuckles_55.png  2453296-you+confuse+knuckles.png

Lets cut to the chase... HE IS JUST ALL AROUND ADORABLE wub.png wub.png wub.png

• Thumbs Up 2

On the top of my head I think a cute moment I like the best is when Amy re-awakens Shadows trapped memories. As he's leaving he vows to keep his promise to Maria and makes the same promise to Amy under his breath. It gave me chills. 

Also a lot of E-102 Gamma and Amy interactions. Big and Froggys ending in Adventure. Tails flying to Sonic after beating Eggman during his ending in Adventure. The way Rouge teases Knuckles after he saves her in Adventure 2. The Generations ending with both Eggmen. I could probably go on...

Tails.......just freaking Tails in just about anything.

As well as Classic Amy, man where did all the cuteness in her go?

Also Blaze's interactions with Sonic in a number of games, girl won't admit she has a small crush on him

• Thumbs Up 2

The sound and the faces of the Chao when they eat fruit in the Chao Gardens. And how happy they look when you pick them up and run around with them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic actually blushes in episode 22 of Sonic X when two geisha ladies compliment him and express what huge fans they are of his.

2qstch4.jpg

happy.png

• Thumbs Up 6

My favorite cute moment is from Sonic X where Cream and Chao are playing with each other in front of their house while talking to Cosmo from episode 53. :)

Also, I love the scene in episode 56 where Knuckles gets mad at the group, and while Amy is talking, Chris and Tails are just smiling off to the side for no apparent reason. X3

Oh yeah, and finally, I also loved episode 18 where Tails and Chris hug each other after they take care of the dam project. :)

Tails.......just freaking Tails in just about anything.

Definitely this! smile.png  I'm surprised that no one has brought up this moment with Tails yet:

(Although this moment has been officially released via the trailer for the Sonic Boom cartoon, I am going to put this in spoiler tags for consideration's sake)

dgdRJjI.gif?1

That sad and stunned look on Tails' face is simply adorable. It's amazing that Tails is cute all the time... even when he is sad. happy.png

• Thumbs Up 5

I don't know if this has been brought up already, but...

sonic_colors_sonic_and_tails_by_astroboy

The ending of Sonic Colors represents the high point of that game's story: the Sonic and Tails bromance. The two interacting in that game actually made their relationship feel believable, where I could buy the "brother from another mother" bond these two share.

• Thumbs Up 6

Sally and Tails' relationship in Sonic SatAM.

I find it so adorably charming happy.png

It can be inferred from the episode about the Terrapods (With Tails' tearful comment about his mother) that Tails is an orphan. And it can be inferred from Sally's behavior towards him as less of an 'aunt' figure (As the kid Fox calls her) and more of a surrogate mother to him. She frets about Sonic taking him near Robotropolis and by extension Robotnik and the roboticizer. She tucks him into bed every night and reads him bedtime stories with much fervor much like any good parent would.

11qsl8m.png

And she even as her own kiss for him, their way of showing affection to one-another.

So when Tails doesn't know whether or not to trust her after the little debacle with the fake robot that was created to undermine their rebellion...well...this adorable scene happens;

iXgn9nD0FNxbe.gif

SatAM may have been a show that was practically Sonic in-name-only but I still greatly like it and I feel that it was a cartoon with real heart to it.

• Thumbs Up 5

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I know I'm kind of cheating because I already mentioned this part (from SLW of course)

But here's a detail even I didn't notice before.

The progressive confusion, then surprise, then explosive happiness on Sonic's face as he realizes Tails is safe, sound and with him again...

definitelyhappy_zps86e70389.png

...was actually on screen.

I mean, look at Sonic. He's like he's living the happiest moment in his entire life.

• Thumbs Up 8

One of the most cutest moments to me in the whole series was when Eggman would dive to shove Tails out of the way of harm, which while he didn't need to do it to Tails at all, especially considering their intense hostile rivalry in Adventure 2, it goes to show how Eggman can show a rare sense of respct or even humanity in the most unexpected situations.