Awoo.

The most unintentionally hilarious things in a Sonic game

Bright Eyes

I actually think this could be a really fun topic. It would be a great way for us all to have a laugh as well! Instead of having deep and serious discussions about if a game is good or not tongue.png .

I'll list my top unintentional hilarious Sonic moments (although this is by no means a comprehensive list because there are so many awesome moments).

What about Shadow's favourite word? (Wow even Espio is 'hardcore' now!)

But then again the whole of Shadow the Hedgehog is pretty hilarious. It's an unintentional masterpiece of comedy. The game tries so hard to be moody..oh boy.

My favourite goes to Sonic Genesis though (that game is hilarious too):

I don't know what it is about this...it just gets me every time. This sound effect sums up the entire Sonic GBA game.

What are your favourite unintentonally hilarious Sonic moments?

• Thumbs Up 3

I was gonna write that the instant I saw the thread title.

Then I submit Black Doom himself as his royal highness, the king of unintentional comedy. Once you notice that he's physically incapable of saying something just once, it keeps getting funnier as he repeats himself either in the same sentence or in the immediate next sentence. I have to believe that the repetition was intentional, since in the last cutscene before Devil Doom they have him repeating himself three times after it would be logical to stop talking.

Haha. I have to check that out!

Haha oh my...this is actually so true. Even in the boss battles xD

Edited by Bright Eyes

"Watch out! You're gonna crash! Agh!"

"All's well that ends well, right?"

"Yes, but that alone is insufficient!"

Hell, I could do this all day.tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Didn't we already have this topic like this.

oh, and this:

Edited by Sly4Good
  • Thumbs Up 4

Sonic's death scene in Sonic 06. I know that scene is suppose to be serious but Sonic's derpy face ruined it

Along with it being Mephiles the one to do it in the most over-the-top fashion concevieble.

rsz_ejrm4.png

In Sonic Adventure when the characters spoke the animation of their mouths moved awkwardly. You could say they exaggerated or tried to make it cartoony when they were animating it.

• Thumbs Up 7

Ooh, I got a brand new one! In the hints during the loading screen for Sonic Adventure 2 HD, paraphrased:

"Find small animals to feed to your chao"

See, that answers the mystery of why those little animals disappear when you turn away from your chao, and also those shark-like grins they have.

• Thumbs Up 7

rsz_ejrm4.png

In Sonic Adventure when the characters spoke the animation of their mouths moved awkwardly. You could say they exaggerated or tried to make it cartoony when they were animating it.

What about the time when one of the cops that corner Chaos moonwalk away from it and even continues firing his gun at it when he's already said that his weapon his useless?

Specifically at the 1:45 mark.

EDIT: Look at the cop who's running by one of the pillars. He's running in place and not getting anywhere!

Edited by Vertekins
  • Thumbs Up 3

What about the time when one of the cops that corner Chaos moonwalk away from it and even continues firing his gun at it when he's already said that his weapon his useless?

Specifically at the 1:45 mark.

EDIT: Look at the cop who's running by one of the pillars. He's running in place and not getting anywhere!

I’m still amazed that not one of them thought of shooting the brain.