Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Theres been a butt ton of new elements we can play around with since the end of DBZ and DBGT, DBO and Xenoverse has great material to pull from, Heroes while outlandish did have some good ideas, and we've had some specials inbetween that I would like to go back to.

Hell lets get a Time Breaker Bardock arc in this! it would be soo fun to have Bardock return and being controlled by Mira.

Theres been a butt ton of new elements we can play around with since the end of DBZ and DBGT, DBO and Xenoverse has great material to pull from, Heroes while outlandish did have some good ideas, and we've had some specials inbetween that I would like to go back to.

Hell lets get a Time Breaker Bardock arc in this! it would be soo fun to have Bardock return and being controlled by Mira.

I want Tarble back. But I'll also gladly take Towa and Mira as well; be great to have the demon world explored now that Toriyama's outlined the Maikaioshin and everything. Hell, you know what, Time Breaker Bardock sounds interesting--my only problem is that Toriyama seems to be ignoring any developments from the anime, so I wonder how that'd play out (I suppose Bardock isn't too different, he just has a more obvious soft side in Jaco compared to his original incarnation).

Xbox France is ready for DBZ Super:

https://mobile.twitter.com/XboxFR/status/593056391784505344?ds=t&p=v

I want dat controller to be a reality.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT, YOU CAN MEET MR SATAN AND MAJIIN BUU AT J-WORLD TOKYO!

https://mobile.twitter.com/jworldtokyo/status/593219386581745664?p=v

Edited by Nexthehedgehog

Love Dragon Ball. Excited for this, hope it doesn't suck. Battle of Gods was really good so I have high hopes.

Speaking of hopes some not shitty games would be nice too. Burst Limit really needs a sequel.

Kinda wish Super Dragonball Z made a bigger impact. It was actually deeply competitive.

You should get Xenoverse, I've been hearing good things about it.

Yeah, I plan to get it during the Steam sales this summer. 

It's just a shame that it's so friggin ugly

Kinda wish Super Dragonball Z made a bigger impact. It was actually deeply competitive.

I had it for a brief time, it was....odd. Especially after months of Budokai 3

I didn't really like Super DBZ. I know it was deep and shit but it was so slow and didn't feel like DBZ at all. Budokai/Burst Limit is the way to go, and I say that as someone who used to prefer Tenkaichi.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does anyone remember that one DBZ game that played like an arcade game on the PS2? I think it was Tenkaichi, or one of them. You could play as Chi-Chi in it and unlock her classic metal bikini thing as a costume... But I don't remember the name.

What was the general consensus on Battle of Gods on here? I liked it.

Does anyone remember that one DBZ game that played like an arcade game on the PS2? I think it was Tenkaichi, or one of them. You could play as Chi-Chi in it and unlock her classic metal bikini thing as a costume... But I don't remember the name.

Super DBZ

Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

I can also agree that Burst Limit actually tried to make a balanced fighting game by lowering defense when going up a form.

Xenoverse is pretty good, its made by DIMPS as well and I'm giving it a break since Budokai wasn't perfect until its 3rd entry plus its online mode is fun, its the first DBZ game in a while thats made me hopeful of a good game again + + PC mods lol.

And I liked Battle of Gods, I do hope that DBS is a good mix of BoG's humor and Movie 15's action.

What was the general consensus on Battle of Gods on here? I liked it.

It's my favorite DBZ thing. I'm not the biggest DBZ person but I really liked Battle Of Gods for being less serious and more fun then actual DBZ and the action was awesome. 

Battle of Gods was pretty fun, probably the best Dragon Ball has been in years. It has so much more levity than Z, which makes it feel more organic.

This might sound weird but I mostly love Battle of Gods but I feel like there's something about it that makes it kind of boring.

It does feel like classic Dragonball and I like how the characters interact but something just feels off about it. I dunno if its general pacing or its just seems to be a thrown together plot but I feel kind awkward watching it.

I just can't put my finger on it. I'll need to watch it again. Maybe its just me,

>liking Krillin

Hm... Vegeta, Trunks and Android 18 are favorites of mine. I like Gohan too.

I wonder it in what creative way Vegeta will get curb stomped this time.

I wonder how badass Piccolo will think he is before also getting his ass kicked.

I wonder how useless Gohan will be.

I wonder how ineffectual the rest of the cast will be.

I wonder how long we will have to wait until everyone inevitably gives all their energy to Goku and he saves the day.

So many questions!

• Thumbs Up 2

I remember watching it in theaters, and Vegeta had like the biggest pops whenever he was on screen; everything he did, people cheered for haha.