Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] Eggman's Egg-cellent Intergalactic Conquest

WarioBone

Fang was somewhere lost in Hydro City Zone, doing his best to avoid being crushed by a wall moving in his direction. He frantically swam, after his Marvelous Queen was destroyed by the water around him. Luckily for him, he managed to make it into a tunnel small enough to allow him to escape the wall, and the current within it took him straight to the surface of the water. As he happily savored the fact that he could breath fresh air again after rationing on air bubbles underwater over the past few days, he heard Eggman's voice splutter through his communicator, which he still hasn't managed to locate on his person. "Cripes man, I nearly died down there, lost my Queen, and have only just now returned to sweet freshish air." Fang whined as he swam over to the nearest ledge. "Can't you send some kind of transport to get me up on the surface?" He began squeezing the water out of his hat while looking around for a potential exit.

"No."

"And before you start, if you didn't feel you had what it takes, then you shouldn't have talked so highly about yourself in the first place, should you? You told me you were the best of the best, Nack... so prove it."

Metal Knuckles was now extremely pissed.

"QUERY: WHY DO YOU STAND THERE SO STILL AND LIFELESS? STATEMENT: WE SERVE THE GLORIOUS DOCTOR ROBOTNIK, SUCH AN HONOUR REQUIRES US TO BE ON THE MOVE AS MUCH AS BADNIKLY POSSIBLE."

He pulled out Nega's computer system and studied it. Nega had crashed and he wasn't responding. The robot didn't know a thing about robotics, so he just left Nega there. All he needed to do was turn him off and on again, but MetaKnux had more important things to do right now. He called his favourite scientist for help.

"UNDERSTATEMENT: MINOR SETBACK MY LIEGE. NEGA'S BATTERY IS DEAD. QUERY: HOW WILL I GET THIS COMET TO YOU, LORD EGG-- ROBOTNIK?"

"Bah, should have known one moustache was good enough. I figured this might have happened, so I've sent Johnny over. He should be there shortly, and hopefully provide more assistance."

-meanwhile at the West Tower Training Grounds....

Like Eggman said to, Xi arrived to the Training Grounds underneath the West Tower....well, he would have been there sooner, but the elevator broke down thanks to some little robotic monkey not fixing the hydraulic cables in the West Tower like he should have. For 3 Days Xi was shut down in a hibernation like state. For 3 Days, he sat trapped in that elevator....alone....with no one around, no way to screw up. It was pure bliss for the bonkered Xi. After 3 days, the elevator was (finally) fixed, and Xi woke up from his deep slumber. The Elevator soon docked itself at the bottom of the tower, with the large, gear shaped doors opening up, leading Xi into the training ground. Xi wanted to prove Eggman proud, with the feeling he would be able to live to see another day. There was one small problem though......Xi's small arm-mounted machine turrent was out of ammo, It has been out since the last time he trained here. "Error: Out of ammunition." Xi said. In a minor fit of rage, he bashed a Sonic training dummy across the face, somehow managing to tear the doll's head clean off. "Solution: Rep..report back to base." Xi said to himself, as he re-boarded the elevator, having to face his creator again.

"...Out of ammo? Eh, could be worse. Very well then, here's some more. Should only take a sec-"

"..."

"...Is that the remains of a Sonic dummy head I see? Bashing it with your own fist... impressive. Not that I'm surprised since of course my creations are the best, but... well, good job. You may proceed to the Virtual Traning, and let's hope there's no cable faults this time."

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 1

Grounder slammed the door open, smashing a small door waiter robot. ((A robot that serves people at the door.)) "Coconut's safely secured, boss!" Grounder wheeled up to his creator and looked him in the eyes. "Are we going to war, soon, cap'in?"

"Soon, Grounder... soon."

"Yes, all this early plotting may seem like a drag for now, but it'll be worth it. I learned from my mistakes back in the war with G.U.N. and the Black Arms. This time, I won't be so careless. And what better way to show my improvements than to plan in advance?"

"For now, tell Scratch to bring in those fancharacters. I feel rather bloodthirsty today."

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 3

Tails Doll was waiting patiently in the break room for Orbot to come the hell on already so he could start his quest for ultimate revenge/redemption. He had himself a cup of coffie, but the poor idiot hadn't realized that he didn't have a mouth and ended up wasting the thing all over himself in an attempt to drink.

"And to think there's a thousand fanfictions about your so called magnificence. You make the Egg Dealer look respectable. I don't even remember what it was I drank when I made you... though I do remember eating the person who offered it completely whole afterwards."

MetaKnux looked at Johnny, slightly unnerved. He seemed to be wearing some sort of metallic mask, MK didn't want to know what lay underneath...

"REMARK: THAT SORRY EXCUSE FOR A SONIC IS NOT APPEARING ON MY RADAR... DECISION: JOHNNY, YOU CAN HANDLE THIS YOURSELF I SEE, I WILL GO AND MAKE SURE THAT METAL SONIC DOESN'T TURN ON THE GREAT ONE AGAIN. BONUS: PERHAPS I WILL GET SOME ONE-ON-ONE TIME WITH THAT RED DREADED FATHEAD KNUCKLES AS WELL."

MK began gliding after the Sonics without a second thought as to what Doctor Eggman would think of it...

"What... but..."

"Argh, fine. Anything to keep the Sonic duplicates and Nack in line, I guess. And Johnny's more intelligent anyways, so he should be able to handle it."

"..."

"..."

*ahem*

"...Nothing? Nothing at all?"

"Okay dumb-bots, still no progress? On anything? Angel Island? Black Comet? Nothing? Really? What do I trust you morons for? You expect me to go out there and do everything myself? I mean, okay yes, I could do that since I've actually done so about twenty times in the past, but I've got machines to build and pictures to crack one off to, neither of which is practical outdoors. So unless you wish to be converted to pencil sharpeners, I suggest you get to work."

"What? What about 'double posts'?"

Edited by Dr. Crusher

Tails Doll was still sitting in the break room. Still mulling over his Coffee in silence.

Maybe he should just head out on his own...

"...You do realise that Orbot already set off to my Pyramid Base about three or so days ago, right?"

"So really, you should have left a long time ago."

Orbot is sitting on a rock outside the Pyramid Base. "...Where is my partner?" He says as he looks around, he then pulls out a pair of binoculars and doesn't see anyone. "Ugh...if I sit here any longer, I'll just take care of that bird gang myself..." Orbot continues to sit on the rock, waiting for Tails Doll.

Metal Knuckles sent a broadcast to all of the other Badniks:

"ANGRY STATEMENT: REALLY? SEVEN DAYS OF POTENTIAL ROBOTNIK-GUSHING WASTED? I HATE YOU GUYS."

Tails Doll slammed into the side of the pyramid. eggaman's words had caused him to "Get his ass in gear" so to speak. Looking around, he spotted Orbot. Quickly flying over to him.

"Ah, well done Metal Knuckles. For all your... 'downsides', I can appreciate your need to get everyone else in tip-top shape. Because I tell you what, I was just about to say fuck it and execute Order 6... 99. Order 99."

For 7 days, Xi spent all of his spare time, which in turn, was 7 days worth, since Master Eggman never called on him for whatever reason, in the virtual training grounds, excited that he pleased his master. Now, 7 days after he started, he quit, and the the VR (virtual reality) device lifted up from around him. He obviously had a displeased look on his face, his eyes turning from ecstatic gold in color, to a depressing shade of cyan blue. You see, even with 7 days of nonstop training under his belt, Xi was never built for that kind of rigorous combat. Hell, he couldn't even get OFF the starting pad in his Virtual Reality without getting hit by a figmented blue blur for about 2 of those day. Exhausted, and with his Chaos Drive Core depleted, he simply collapsed to the floor, having to need a new chaos core installed to, well, work, work, and work.

Edited by The Quirky Quilava