Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] Eggman's Egg-cellent Intergalactic Conquest

WarioBone

((I'm controlling Coconuts for now then?))

Grounder propelled above the city, searching for Coconuts.

"There he is!" Grounder lowered himself to the city floor. "Hey! Quit mucking around!"

"What- I, I, I wasn't! What do you want?" Coconuts stuttered.

"I was sent to watch you by Doctor Robotnik." Grounder explained.

"I don't need ya watching me!" Coconuts said as he turned back to his work.

"Whaddya working on anyway?" Asked Grounder.

"Grraugh! Will you stop it with the questions? I don't know what I'm doing! Robotnik just made me do this!" Shouts Coconuts in response.

"Hey, that's no way to speak to your commander!" Grounder gets out his hand and some tape, and covers Coconuts' mouth.

"Hey what do y-" Coconuts' mouth was sealed and couldn't speak. But he just ripped it off with his hands.

"What the hel- OOWWWW!" Grounder jabbed Coconuts with a robot tazer.

"No speaking!" Grounder commands.

Edited by Debug Ring

Fang, reeled back in shock upon hearing the fatman's voice. He had no idea that the doctor had managed to put a communicator on him, and even worse he couldn't tell where on his body it was. "Oh Doctor, what ever are you talking about? Are you sure you're not getting a faulty connection or were simply misinterpreting my exotic dialect?" Fang replied in the most nonchalant manner as possible. Though deep inside he was cowering like a 5-year-old after walking in on the sexy escapades of their parents, with only the thought of a looped recording of the word "fuck" going through his head.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Don't patronise me, Nack. I heard your little rantings. Your were brought in to do your job, not to bicker like an arguing couple. Now enough with the back-talk, and get on with it already. Or else."

/continue rambling_monologue67.txt

/loading entry...

/dialogue_wheel loading...

/etiquette_replicator loading...

/data_center loading...

/transcribing...

ONE REASON I AM FOND OF NEITHER CRUSHERS OR CRUSHED IS THAT I'VE ALWAYS FOUND MYSELF IN COMPANY WITH THE WORST OF EACH.

EXAMPLE: NOT TWENTY MINUTES AGO, MY DUPLICATES, MYSELF, AND AN UNUSUALLY PUNGENT ORGANIC WERE ASSIGNED BY HIS HARD-BOILEDNESS TO LOCATE AND RETRIEVE AN UNASSUMING ISLAND FOR UNKNOWN PURPOSES. WE WERE BRIEFED ON THE MISSION AS MINIMALLY AS ONE CAN MANAGE, AND WERE PROMPTLY SHOOED OUT OF THE BASE WITH NOTHING BUT OUR CIRCUITS TO DEFEND US.

THE LIST OF MY COMPANIONS' ATTRIBUTES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

*THE FIRST OF MY CLONES IS A MARVEL OF DESIGN. SLEAK, AERODYNAMIC, POWERFUL; EVERYTHING THAT I AM NOT, HE EXCEEDS IN EVERY RESPECT. HIS COLD DEMEANOR IS SOMEWHAT WORRYING, BUT I TRUST THAT HE WILL GROW OUT OF THAT PHASE IN DUE TIME. ALTOGETHER MENACING, BUT YET ALSO SOMEHOW... DISTANT, I SUPPOSE. THE MISSION SEEMS ALMOST A SECONDARY CONCERN IN THIS REGARD, THOUGH WHAT HOLD HIS PRIMARY FOCUS IS CURRENTLY UNKNOWN. IS ALSO ABSURDLY FAST.

**SEEMS INCAPABLE OF SPEECH.

**FROM SPECIFICATIONS, SEEMS TO BE THE MORE DATED OF THE TWO MACHINES.

*THE SECOND OF MY DOUBLES IS A PARADOX OF SORTS: MECHANICAL AND METHODICAL IN SPEECH, AND YET ENERGETIC AND CONFIDENT IN PERSONALITY. PERSONALITY. ASTOUNDING. IS THERE NOTHING MODERN ENGINEERING IS INCAPABLE OF? IT HAS TAKEN ME 4.26 MONTHS TO ACQUIRE EVEN THIS IMITATION OF ORGANIC DIALECT, AND HE EXUDES IT IN HIS VERY ACTIONS. AT THE SAME TIME THOUGH, BETWEEN HIS ARROGANT NATURE AND HIS YOUTHFUL STATE, HE SEEMS LIKE LESS OF A THREAT THAN HIS OLDER COUNTERPART. WILL KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON.

**MORE NUANCED DESIGN.

**POSSIBLY EVEN FASTER THAN THE FIRST. NEEDS TESTING.

*THE THIRD OF MY SQUAD IS AN ORGANIC. HE APPEARS TO BE A RODENT OF SORTS, POSSESS ALMOST COMICAL LEVELS OF STRENGTH/DURABILITY, AND POSSESSES NO CLEAR MODE OF TRANSPORTATION. PERSONALITY RESEMBLES THE BASIC GERALDIAN MODEL OF THE "RAT"; OUR GROUP IS AS CAPABLE OF TRUSTING HIM AS IT IS POSSIBLE TO NAVIGATE MAD SPACE, AND IF HE HAS ANY SPINE IT IS MOST CAREFULLY CONCEALED. POSSESSES NO KNOWN POSITIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS. ALTOGETHER SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING OF A LIABILITY, BUT WHO AM I TO IMPLICATE SOMEONE OF THAT?

**PERSONAL NOTE: PROVIDE A MODEL OF GOOD BEHAVIOR FOR ORGANIC COMPANION.

**KEEP ALL VALUABLES TIED TO TEMPERATURE-SENSITIVE EXPLOSIVES.

SHORTLY AFTER REACHING THE PERIMETER OF THE BASE, THE TWO ROBOTIC SONICS LEFT IN A BLAZE OF LIGHT FASTER THAN EITHER MY OR MY ORGANIC COMPANION'S LIMBS WERE CAPABLE OF ACHIEVING. OFFERS TO THE ORGANIC(WHO I AM NOW INFORMED IS CHRISTENED "FANG") FOR A "PIGGY-BACK RIDE" TO OUR DESTINATION WAS MET WITH A STRANGE EXPRESSION AND A SHORTING OUT OF VOCAL FUNCTIONS. I AM DETAILING THIS ENTRY WHILE AWAITING A COMPLETE RESPONSE.

/end of section

/continue entry? y/n

Edited by Soma
  • Thumbs Up 3

Fang made an audible gulp upon hearing the threat from the doctor. "Alright, alright, but it'd be a lot easier if your two tin cans wouldn't rush off like that and leave me behind. I mean the old girl is a pretty sturdy ride, but you could've at least patched her up before sending me off to follow a pair of bullets." Fang complained back to Eggman. Suddenly he turned to the side and noticed Silver Sonic beside him, stretching it's arms back and moving its hands as if it wanted Fang to come closer. "Eh, is this one malfunctioning or something?" As he continued to perplexedly stare at the machine.

"You have the nerve to compare your cruiser with my automations... be thankful that your seeking skills are well regarded. In any case, whenever you finally get there, I advise you take the Hydrocity route. Knuckles is gullible to be sure, but I know from my past... incidents with him... that he is also clever, and he'll no doubt have a selection of booby traps throughout the entire island. Of the Angel Island regions, I reckon Hydrocity's the least defended. So begin from there, and then find the shortest path to the Hidden Palace. I'll let you connect the dots from there. You'll understand... hopefully."

Meanwhile, back at the Egg-Scraper....

Xi paced frantically back and forth in front of Master Eggman's Laboratory. Xi needed something to do, after all, that's what Eggman built him for. Xi twitched with anxiousness, trying to decide one what to do. "Xi....Report to Command and receive your duty's." He mumbled to himself. "Xi...w..what if he's busy right now. M..ma...master Eggman might get angry." he added, still talking to himself. "E-119 Xi...snap out of it." He told himself again, this time, in a calmer tone. And With a booming Robotic Voice, Xi walked into Eggman's laboratory, and said "Master Eggman, what is your command!?" "You built me to serve, and to protect. I-I-I must know my orders i..im..imme..immediately." he quickly added.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What the... Xi? Ah, one of my finest creations. So you want to get busy, eh? Alas, I'm afraid there's not much I can think of for you to do at the moment. But since you want to keep yourself busy, I suppose you may as well try out my latest Virtual Training facility. The entrance is just behind the West Tower. The more skilled the better obviously. Who knows, perhaps one day you'll wreck your traitorous brother Omega... but that will be another day."

"Now go, Xi... do me proud."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Y..y..yes sir!" I shout. I quickly do a salute, and add, in a loud, and booming voice, "The Eggman Empire! To Serve and Protect!" I immediatly turn around, and proceed to slowly walk out of the room. "T..t.thank you." I say lowly, underneath my synthesized voice. I walk down the red, brightly lit hallway towards the elevator leading to the West Tower's Basement. "Xi..d..don't screw up this time. Y..you don't want to end up like Beta..d..do you?" I said as I stepped into the large metallic elevator.

• Thumbs Up 1

"LIE: I KNEW THAT MY LIEGE. EXAMINATION: THIS CARGO IS EXTREMELY LARGE. STATEMENT: UNLIKE THE GLORIOUS ROBOTNIK WHO IS TOTALLY NOT FAT...

...OBSERVATION: UNIT SR-2005 "NEGA", YOU HAVE NOT CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING YET. THREAT: IF YOU ARE SLACKING OFF YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE A CLONE OF THE GLORIOUS LEADER AND I WILL TERMINATE."

Metal Knuckles' intense and bitter rivalry with Metal Sonic could stretch to anyone who dared tarnish the great name of Robotnik the Magnificent. He'd not only decided to keep a optic on this Nega character, but he'd placed a tracker on Metal Sonic not long ago, in case his rival were to get a bit too comfortable with the Master Emerald...

Edited by Joker the Magnificent

((Hurry up Wiiiisp))

Metal Sonic landed on one of the outcropped islands of Angel Island; a few surrounding chucks of debris were always caught up in the Master Emerald's energy field, making it more of an Angel Archipelago, but that was aside the point. He rotated his hand joints, clenching his fists. He'd won. The other Sonic was...

...right beside him. It appeared they'd reached the island at the same time. Metal Sonic was dumbfounded as the other two, slower members of their team landed behind them, all looking out over the island. You could see a few landmarks in the distance; the decaying husk of the Death Egg Launch Base, the sleeping city of Carnival Night, and the distant peaks of Ice Cap. Metal Sonic turned to the rest of his group, keeping a careful eye on the other two robot Sonics. Fang was of little interest to him.

"Secondary Objective Failed. Current location: Angel Island. Downloading Teleportation Beacons coordinates now." Projected onto Metal's display was a red loading bar, which quickly filled and replaced with his red, LCD irises. "Distributing coordinates."

"Tactical Suggestion: Nack the Weasel distracts Guardian of Master Emerald while robotic units locate and activate beacons."

"Yes. Just as I was planning. I simply didn't say so in the hopes that you'd be smart enough to figure out what to do yourself. You're good to go... for now."

Metal Sonic nodded in response to his creator's broadcast and lifted into the air again.

"Unit MS-CD-93 will activate beacon located in the Sandopolis region." The cold, unfeeling hedgehog robot blasted into the distance, hoping that his counterparts would take too long to do their jobs.

"Opening private communications with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik. Voice output enabled.

"Doctor. I must know why you've brought my elder...siblings...out of retirement for this mission."

Edited by Ladies' Man Wario

"Ah yes, I have various reasons for that."

"1. The more the merrier, obviously. One supersonic robot scouting the area is good, but not quite as good as three supersonic robots scouting the area. Besides, even for you, it would take too long to activate the SS-02-92 and MS-SK-94 beacons."

"2. Subsequently, the more there are of you, the bigger land you can all cover. So while you're in Sandopolis, one of the other two could be in the Ice Caps, and so on."

"3. I was feeling nostalgic, so I decided to bring them back for the... er, 'fond' memories. Of course both of them have been greatly upgraded and have more to their cause than pretty looking Spin Dashes."

"4. The more there are of you to keep that weasel in order, the better."

"5. Because I am the Eggman."

Edited by Dr. Crusher

(WHOOPS SORRY.)

Mecha Sonic, realizing the race ended on a draw, shook his head as nuts and bolts came from his head.

MISSION CODENAME: RACE AGAINST WORTHLESS COPY

FISSION MAILED

Disgrace levels at............300%

Commencing data download...........COMPLETED

DATABASE UPDATED

Having heard the leader's message from his worthless copy, Mecha Sonic downloaded a digital map from the area, being surprised as he located the ruins from Sky Sanctuary where he met his last defeat a while ago. Without any doubt, he decided to scout the decayed aerial ruins while the rest of the robots were some place else hoping to find any trace of working technology.

"Scouting area, must find reasons of last defeat. Tertiary Objective start."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Right. So that leaves you, Silver Sonic. While Metal clears the sands and Mecha clears the skies, your goal is to clear... the gardens."

"I'm very aware it would have been more expected to have placed the SS-02-92 beacon on a more dangerous landscape such as Lava Reef, but that's exactly the point. Knuckles would have suspected of me to put the beacons in the obvious regions, let alone the fact that Lava Reef itself happens to be right next to the Hidden Palace.So instead, I chose Marble Garden, arguably the least dangerous place of all in Angel Island... when undisturbed, that is. Less so when I went there once. Ho ho, what a fun time that was."

"When all three of you have found the beacons, you will unite at the Angel Falls next to Hydrocity and wait for Nack to finish up there. If anything happens between now and then, stick to it. Get around it. Just keep to the plan, no matter what... provided it isn't contradictory to my commands of course."

"In the meantime, I'm working on the latest touches on... a little something of mine, so I won't be overseeing as much as usual. But don't for a second assume that this means you can slack off or get any funny ideas. And if the weasel starts acting up again, then please be kind enough to remind him that I have his little bird and bear band with me, and you know what happens if I were to get upset..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hey, you done yet, Coconut's?" Grounder asked Coconuts, who sharpened his eyes at him. Grounder ripped the tape from Coconuts' mouth.

"Yeah I'm done! I've been trying to shout for three hours but this tape was in the way!" Coconuts responded angrily.

"We'll, I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd be so angry." Grounder said as he grabbed Coconuts to take him to Robotnik.

"Hey, hey, where the hell are you taking me?" Coconuts said as he looked down at the city.

"To see doctor Robotnik, I'm sure he wants a word about how bad a job you did!"

"Bah, I just finished explaining to my Sonic duplicates that I'm currently too preoccupied. But since Coconuts is being a whiny bitch, just take him to the East Tower's basement and force him to read Fifty Shades of Grey. That kind of consistent backtalking is not to be tolerated."

Grounder received a call from Robotnik saying Coconuts has to read an female erotic book at East Tower.

Grounder threw Coconuts into the base and slid the book along the floor.

"Happy reading!" Grounder shut the door and headed for the main base.

Tails Doll waited patiently in the main lobby. It provided free oil fill ups and cable television. Orbot HAD to show up sometime soon, right?

"...Metal? Mecha? Silver? Nack? What the hell is going on there? It's been three days and I've heard nothing from any of you. You better not be wasting your time watching that SWAP.avi rubbish again."

Fang was somewhere lost in Hydro City Zone, doing his best to avoid being crushed by a wall moving in his direction. He frantically swam, after his Marvelous Queen was destroyed by the water around him. Luckily for him, he managed to make it into a tunnel small enough to allow him to escape the wall, and the current within it took him straight to the surface of the water. As he happily savored the fact that he could breath fresh air again after rationing on air bubbles underwater over the past few days, he heard Eggman's voice splutter through his communicator, which he still hasn't managed to locate on his person. "Cripes man, I nearly died down there, lost my Queen, and have only just now returned to sweet freshish air." Fang whined as he swam over to the nearest ledge. "Can't you send some kind of transport to get me up on the surface?" He began squeezing the water out of his hat while looking around for a potential exit.

Metal Knuckles was now extremely pissed.

"QUERY: WHY DO YOU STAND THERE SO STILL AND LIFELESS? STATEMENT: WE SERVE THE GLORIOUS DOCTOR ROBOTNIK, SUCH AN HONOUR REQUIRES US TO BE ON THE MOVE AS MUCH AS BADNIKLY POSSIBLE."

He pulled out Nega's computer system and studied it. Nega had crashed and his server wasn't responding. A peculiar message imprinted on his glasses read:

ERROR #2006: RANDOM SEVERE GLITCHES

Despite being a robot (deny it though he does), he didn't know a thing about robotics, so he just left Nega there. All he needed to do was turn him off and on again, but MetaKnux had more important things to do right now. He called his favourite scientist for help.

"UNDERSTATEMENT: MINOR SETBACK MY LIEGE. NEGA'S BATTERY IS DEAD. QUERY: HOW WILL I GET THIS COMET TO YOU, LORD EGG-- ...erm, ROBOTNIK?"

((EDIT: Oops. Made a bit of an arse of this...))

Edited by The Knuxter!

-meanwhile at the West Tower Training Grounds....

Like Eggman said to, Xi arrived to the Training Grounds underneath the West Tower....well, he would have been there sooner, but the elevator broke down thanks to some little robotic monkey not fixing the hydraulic cables in the West Tower like he should have. For 3 Days Xi was shut down in a hibernation like state. For 3 Days, he sat trapped in that elevator....alone....with no one around, no way to screw up. It was pure bliss for the bonkered Xi. After 3 days, the elevator was (finally) fixed, and Xi woke up from his deep slumber. The Elevator soon docked itself at the bottom of the tower, with the large, gear shaped doors opening up, leading Xi into the training ground. Xi wanted to prove Eggman proud, with the feeling he would be able to live to see another day. There was one small problem though......Xi's small arm-mounted machine turrent was out of ammo, It has been out since the last time he trained here. "Error: Out of ammunition." Xi said. In a minor fit of rage, he bashed a Sonic training dummy across the face, somehow managing to tear the doll's head clean off. "Solution: Rep..report back to base." Xi said to himself, as he re-boarded the elevator, having to face his creator again.