Awoo.

The History of Sonic - UDON Entertainment

CrownSlayers Shadow

UDON Entertainment, perhaps best known for delivering to us translations of the artbooks on the Capcom games such as Okami (which I REALLY need to get as soon as fucking possible), Megaman Classic, Megaman X, Megaman Zero (my favorite artbook so far), Darkstalkers, among others and also their work on the comics (which I don't care too much about, but I still read them).

This time, they're stepping outside of artbooks on Capcom games and bringing to us an artbook on another blue character we happen to know and love. This was a shock because I didn't expect UDON of all people to do it, which I think is a big plus. The book is made by Pix'n Love, who are also known for their books on Nintendo's history, which UDON will be bringing to us.

[link]

I'm...stoked. A lot of us American's missed out on the artbook that the Europeans got with the Anniversary Edition of Generations, but this will definitely make up for it.

Figured I'd let you guys know about it and cream your pants.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrownSlayers Shadow

• The Kid

• Your Vest Friend

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I didn't see one in the search bar...maybe I overlooked it.

EDIT: Found it...in the Marketplace section. Yeah, no wonder. I never even clicked on that subforum.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic